Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Glittery1

VIP Member
And just like when she went to that terrorists funeral in Scotland and captioned a post on Instagram about it as a ‘family funeral’

The deceased wasn’t actually her family, he just murdered people along with her dad and dealt drugs.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
Yeah her big reveals for holidays now is just boring. No1 cares you and your boyfriend don’t have jobs that means you can both just go on holiday all the time.

Still convinced he’s got his hands into drugs or something. He’s the laziest and unhealthiest PT I’ve ever seen 😂

katieemslie

I’ve been to The Amalfi Coast a few times and everyone is sooooo casual. I would never wear heels there as you would feel so out of place and there’s a heaps of cobbled roads and steps everywhere. Everything is for “the gram”.

I’d have more respect for her if she took 4/5 days off and just enjoyed her holiday/special birthday and lived in the moment.

• Heart

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I love how influencer culture has stripped brands of so much morality. Like in what world is it right that an actual terrorists daughter can be paid to promote shit, be given their own lines etc. it’s so mad

• Heart

Bianca Del Rio

matt is a secret pt (aka drug dealer) who is too scared to leave her
I can kind of believe that about him being too scared to leave her. Obviously we only see him through the lens of her Instagram stories, but there’s something very very off about him that I can never quite put my finger on. Even when he’s smiling he looks unhappy. He has that sort of dead-eye look people get when they’re heavily medicated. I can’t explain it but I know what I mean. 🤣

Glittery1

VIP Member
I’m convinced she asks herself the Qs on those.

1. she always addresses issues that come up here
2. every other Q is followed by a link to a product with the answer!

very suspicious if you ask me

• Heart

shockedsane

This is changing my opinion of her now as I had thought, like mentioned at the start of this thread, that you can’t blame her for her dad’s actions but her attending this “family funeral” is terrible and indicates she is supportive of him…I am shocked. Maybe it’s all been an act that she is a nice innocent girl?

Bianca Del Rio

Imagine paying £30 an hour for his services and he fucks off on one of their extended holidays for 5 weeks in the peak of summer, right when you’d be most in need of a personal trainer. 🫠

mchammerr

VIP Member
Does she not think it’s sly to brag so much? I can’t see how her showing off a fancy taxi all day is going to make anyone rush to Look Fantastic to a buy shit load of makeup.

She has the audacity to post that selfie and say all skin has texture? It’s fucking filtered and edited to death! Someone posted her REAL face further back on this thread and the difference is shocking!

Bianca Del Rio

She’s literally recorded about 10 stories on Instagram about a hair spray like fuck me is there any need lmao
Didn’t manage to get them posted earlier because the freeloader Mr “Self-Employed” was rushing her out the door to spend the money from the #aff before it’s even hit her bank. 💸

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Mabels1986

Just goes to show how many filters she uses, as she has quite wrinkly saggy skin in real life, this looks nothing like the filtered chloe. The skin on her chest is so spotty from all the fake tan clogging her paws. This is the biggest catfish ever 🤣

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
She wants to force herself to like coffee just so she can have a cute Starbucks cup 🙄🙄🙄 fuck me these influencers man!!!! How about just buying something because you like it! So pathetic