Chloe Adair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a complete chav.

Her photos are filtered and edited to the high heavens

Reactions: 2
Her father is a terrorist, she needs to be cancelled
Someone apparently told the owner of that wanderdoll about who her dad is and they got blocked so she knows and obviously isn’t arsed, I can’t remember where I saw the comment but I’ll see if I’ve got a screenshot

Reactions: 3
I don’t think she’s a good looking girl at all, such a filter face

Reactions: 3
Why does she over-line her lips into oblivion? Dancing with your complete arse out aint a good look Chlo

Reactions: 6
I honestly can’t get over what she is wearing. She’s at Coachella. Make an effort. Looks like she forgot to unpack after her Egypt trip

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Girlies!! My code is now 25% so perfect time to stock up on products whilst I’m here!! Perfect time for you to spend all your hard earned money whilst making me free money whilst I’m ALREADY on a free holiday you could never afford because you’re too busy buying the clothes and products I advertise to you incessantly day in day out but I never have to pay for myself 🤪🤪

Reactions: 17
I thought it was funny how look fantastic did a story with Asher and Chloe; speaking about what their go to product is.

Asher said a shimmer body oil to which Chloe looked mega awkward because she has trinity tan as part of her brand and look fantastic don’t sell it 😂 obvs Asher isn’t very influenced by Chloe 😂

• Haha
“Guys I only found out I was going on this free trip when I was already on another holiday so I only had a few days to choose my outfits and pack” wow, let’s all feel sorry for her, first world problems

Also captioned this photo on her story as “who is this gal”. Not you hun, cos it looks nothing like you!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“Guys I only found out I was going on this free trip when I was already on another holiday so I only had a few days to choose my outfits and pack” wow, let’s all feel sorry for her, first world problems

Also captioned this photo on her story as “who is this gal”. Not you hun, cos it looks nothing like you!
The face tune on this is ridiculous!!!!!

Sorry but they wasn’t blessed with good looks was they
89506F0F-E765-413B-883D-8374DC560C1C.png
602C5967-91F9-4716-9FEF-904EDD87ED56.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ah they’re not that bad looking considering their dad View attachment 2106665😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
duck me her dad looks like he sups pints for fun! State of that murdering bleep
---
Also considering she’s been invited to coachella she’s been tit at posting her trip! If I were look fantastic I’d be annoyed I paid all that money for her not to promote anything. Bet we get bombarded with 10000 stories when she gets back 🥴

Reactions: 5