Chloe Adair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sheโ€™s on about getting back to normality! So posting more pictures of herself in a million different outfits, and going off on a holiday! ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 6
Sheโ€™s on about getting back to normality! So posting more pictures of herself in a million different outfits, and going off on a holiday! ๐Ÿ™„

I know that post fucked me off. Back to normality for her is lie ins, gym, shopping trips and booking holidays.

For the rest of us itโ€™s back to the actual grind of you know - real full time jobs ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 8
They are scumbags from the shankill, canโ€™t polish a turd. Her sister is very good looking but all I can see in her oldest child is Johnny adairs head ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
They are scumbags from the shankill, canโ€™t polish a turd. Her sister is very good looking but all I can see in her oldest child is Johnny adairs head ๐Ÿ™ˆ
All I see in Chloe is jonny Adair, sheโ€™s his double ๐Ÿ˜‚

Omg her face in her latest picture!!! Why does it look so weird, face so orange, eyes so black! Even worse than normal

Reactions: 3
Couldnโ€™t give a duck what size she wears, sheโ€™s the same shape as my 9 year old nephew.

It would be like shagging an ironing board

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well it must be easy hun when all you do is open a few gifted boxes and post ASOS links. These insensitive influencers going on about their easy lives when there are people struggling to heat homes and eat.

Iโ€™m lucky that I work a good job and get a good paycheck but Iโ€™d never brag as some of my friends are in very opposite positions and Iโ€™d never wanna come across insensitive.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Well it must be easy hun when all you do is open a few gifted boxes and post ASOS links. These insensitive influencers going on about their easy lives when there are people struggling to heat homes and eat.

Iโ€™m lucky that I work a good job and get a good paycheck but Iโ€™d never brag as some of my friends are in very opposite positions and Iโ€™d never wanna come across insensitive.
Her usual day to day is doing sweet duck all , and going on holidays, and been out , she really does piss me off , id love to have the life she posts of every day ! ๐Ÿ˜ 

Reactions: 8

"Still having a drink etc" well we know that you functioning alcoholic ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"Still having a drink etc" well we know that you functioning alcoholic ๐Ÿ˜…
I thought that as well lool
Iโ€™m no stranger to a drink but she actually seems to have a problem - having to have a drink to take in the taxi on the way to a night out ๐Ÿ˜ณ a slippery slope hun

Ooohh look at me being a dosser again, dossing about all day after posting a link to a coat โœŒ๐Ÿผ So exhausting being me, love contributing positively to society just like my turd of a father

Reactions: 4