Chloe Adair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to unfollow. Find her so unrelatable now, every outfit is brand new, constantly. People can’t afford to live yet it’s just new clothes all the time, and fancy holidays 24/7!

Reactions: 8
I wouldn't be surprised if outfits are bought purely for the gram + then returned. bet there's a lot of depop/vinted etc going on too

Reactions: 9
I wouldn't be surprised if outfits are bought purely for the gram + then returned. bet there's a lot of depop/vinted etc going on too
I’ve always thought this. A lot of the stuff she posts is in her home then never seen again 🥴

Reactions: 1
Just to unfollow. Find her so unrelatable now, every outfit is brand new, constantly. People can’t afford to live yet it’s just new clothes all the time, and fancy holidays 24/7!
And going to hot yoga on a Tuesday morning when people with real life jobs are commuting to offices in the rain?! Not relatable in any way and she comes across so braggy

Reactions: 12
And going to hot yoga on a Tuesday morning when people with real life jobs are commuting to offices in the rain?! Not relatable in any way and she comes across so braggy
totally agree, I have really changedmy views on her recently especially after everything I’ve read about her dad. She posted something not that long ago about how precious life is, I was just sat thinking jeez her dads taken that away from so many people!!!

Reactions: 16
totally agree, I have really changedmy views on her recently especially after everything I’ve read about her dad. She posted something not that long ago about how precious life is, I was just sat thinking jeez her dads taken that away from so many people!!!
They act so holier than thou. Her dad would knee cap and threaten drug dealers but he doesn’t have a problem with murder?? Freaks!!

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry but if you can still speak to your dad when he has killed people, you gotta question the type of person you are. I love my dad but if he killed people I could never forgive him.

like when you think about it, really. It’s kinda bleeping wild!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I thought exactly the same. And when she posts about how precious family is and all that I think yeah I’m sure the families your dad murdered thought their family was precious and meant everything to them too. I unfollowed her a while ago as don’t want to give her the follow numbers but sometimes check her stories and nothing about the cost of living crisis or anything. Just affiliate link after link for more new outfits every single day. It’s ridiculous and unrelatable, more now than ever.

Reactions: 7
Ngl, I don’t like her LV boots. They look tacky and fake (I know they aren’t fake) but I just don’t like them. Tbh they aren’t much different from boots she’s already got.

personally if I was gonna spend that amount of money in there I’d buy a handbag that would be timeless.

also the boots she saw the year before were nicer than these 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Calling her followers "girls" in every post reminds me of a school teacher hahaha

Reactions: 4
Does it annoy anyone else that she always says ‘lil’ instead of little? She’s 30 years old.

Reactions: 3