Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HeyYo123

Chatty Member
Ok… so is her mother & father together ?
(he’s never with them at Christmas or does she just now show him ?) and her father knee capped her brother ….
is that how he died ?
They aren’t together and her brother died of an overdose.

One month of Jamaica…. one month of binge drinking every single day and night.

Honestly I love a good blow out, especially on holiday but her drinking seems to be out of control!
I know what you mean. After 1 or 2 big nights on holidays my husband and I like a quiet one...diet cokes + a pizza or something. I don't understand how they could enjoy drinking so heavily day after day!

I really like Chloe but is anyone going to talk about her drinking 👀 those bruises from her falling drunk! That would be a wake up call for me to cut right down on drinking so much. If she hit her head it could be so dangerous.
yeah kinda get what you mean. Her and the boyfriend seem to put a serious amount of drink away!! I’d be in the hospital 😂

User19931

She should lever ever have been to that funeral I don't think she thought about it very well, her mum & dad terriosed the whole of belfast cholesterol and her sister where the 2 biggest bully's they grew up in Shankill estate &always thought they where something special because their parents were top man and woman of the Uda. They got put out of Northern Ireland and not aloud to return back.

Pinkgirl1

Has anyone bought from Wanderdoll before? Whats
It like,
Some bits look really expensive (for what they are) & some are cheap 🤔

Glittery1

VIP Member
Does her boyfriend work?

I know Instagram is her ‘job’ but I wonder if it funds his lifestyle too?