Chloe Adair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prob renting it out to her mum, she doesn’t work so benifits
Will pay her mums rent
yeah more than likely they’ll fleece the government to pay her mums rent 🥴

someone mentioned on Asher’s thread that Chloe has recently bought a blue tick on insta 😂 all these influencers doing their influencing job for years and never get verified then insta brings out a monthly subscription and they all suddenly verified 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
nastygal took her. So don’t know if her outfit was a nasty gal outfit last night
It was nasty girl. I find it so wrong that someone who’s dad did the things he did is now living a life like hers. I feel like it’s a kick in the face to his victims

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It was nasty girl. I find it so wrong that someone who’s dad did the things he did is now living a life like hers. I feel like it’s a kick in the face to his victims
It would sicken you , and knowing full well what her father is , her mother ain’t no saint either

Yes the mum was just as bad….

And now she’s bought ‘her angel mum’ a house , with the money she makes from Instagram

You couldn’t make it up 🤣

Even more mind blowing - I know catholics from NI who not only follow her but are up her hole in every comment and reshare her posts, etc… I’m not sure if they realise who she is 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
It’s just absolutely batshit she’s been enabled to have a platform as an “influencer”
Her dads literally a terrorist. I’m pretty sure it wouldn’t be all “goals” insta comments if one of bloody Bin Ladens kids were living the exact same lifestyle

Reactions: 13
I’m in 2 minds about that. It was 20 years ago when they left Belfast so she was a child when all of that happened - should she not be allowed to make something of her life because her Dad did bad things? I don’t think she should be punished for her Dad’s crimes.

On the other hand she does my head in as I don’t understand how a fashion and beauty influencer can have such tacky style and orange skin!!!

Reactions: 7
Tbf I know it’s orange but I don’t bet how she doesn’t get called out for trying to come across darker than she is. Like there’s being tanned and then there’s trying to look ridiculously dark like she does. Other influencers have been called out for this behaviour but she seems to get away with it

Reactions: 3
Tbf I know it’s orange but I don’t bet how she doesn’t get called out for trying to come across darker than she is. Like there’s being tanned and then there’s trying to look ridiculously dark like she does. Other influencers have been called out for this behaviour but she seems to get away with it
Probably because she’s not even black or brown looking. Literally just orange. 🤣

• Haha
I agree she gets away with everything,I post previously about a dress she had on & StyleLiving copied the look,She doesnt use filters and the dress was completely different!It was shocking I can’t believe how she doesnt get called out

Reactions: 5
I’m in 2 minds about that. It was 20 years ago when they left Belfast so she was a child when all of that happened - should she not be allowed to make something of her life because her Dad did bad things? I don’t think she should be punished for her Dad’s crimes.

On the other hand she does my head in as I don’t understand how a fashion and beauty influencer can have such tacky style and orange skin!!!
I think it’s the fact that she has openly gushed about her dad. It was discussed earlier in the thread as I agree she can’t be punished for something her dad did. However, she could’ve chosen to distance herself from him because of what he did including kneecapping his own son (her brother) but she chooses to stand by him. She talks about how family is everything and nothing matters more than family etc. Yes I am sure the families of the people her dad murdered also thought their family was everything too. It must be awful for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
And just like when she went to that terrorists funeral in Scotland and captioned a post on Instagram about it as a ‘family funeral’

The deceased wasn’t actually her family, he just murdered people along with her dad and dealt drugs.

• Heart
Reactions: 11