Chloe Adair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She pisses me off so much just constantly posting links that no1 asked for & just out for coffees and food constantly stupid bint

Reactions: 5
She pisses me off, she never declares ads or gifted items properly or legally!!! Just because you wrote “thank you to…” that doesn’t mean you’ve declared it legally, you still need to write “pr gift”

Reactions: 3
Does a story about how her lashes aren’t great, 5 minutes later posts a link for a lash growth serum saying it really works!

Stop scamming people!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Sick of her not saying where outfits are from unless she has an AF link. And the girls in her comments who post where the outfits are from are the real angels 🫶🏽

Reactions: 6
Anyone any ideas what the jeans on asos are called that she always raves about, want to buy them but don’t wanna click her AF link 🙈😂

Reactions: 1
Does anyone think it’s sad how much time she spends on her holiday dolling up to go sit by the pool, fake tanning planning a new bikini everyday. Imagine that was your life I could never. I’d rather just be me natural when I’m on holiday enjoying myself and not giving a crap what other people think. I also think it’s inconsiderate that she fake tans while on holiday imagine those sheets 🤢

Reactions: 16
Does anyone think it’s sad how much time she spends on her holiday dolling up to go sit by the pool, fake tanning planning a new bikini everyday. Imagine that was your life I could never. I’d rather just be me natural when I’m on holiday enjoying myself and not giving a crap what other people think. I also think it’s inconsiderate that she fake tans while on holiday imagine those sheets 🤢
I dont get why she fake tans at all for her holidays 🤣 no wonder she doesnt tan with layers of make up on too.
Everyone will know its fake as she has zero white bits 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
28 degrees with a full face of make-up, weighed down with hair extensions and loaded with jewellery!… it must be so exhausting being her. Not everything is a photoshoot. Sure, take some cute photos but then take it all off, put the bloody phone down and chill out. You’ve paid a lot of money to relax and soak in the atmosphere/surroundings, not be glammed up and on your phone 24/7

Reactions: 12