Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
I am giddy with excitement, I fed myself 8 Wotsits using the robotic arm!!

I will come back and catch up properly after physio.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
so I’ve just got talking to someone on another thread and spoke about how idk my biological dad and they told me about ancestry dna and I’ve just ordered a kit 😬 I’ve got you to thank really @DCICassieStuart for suggesting it ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
I was the Virgin Mary 👰 in our nativity play. I went rogue with the lines they had given me. My family are Very Catholic and even to this year my mother still mutters on about my behaviour and how terrible it was. No-one can even remember what I actually said now but whatever it was it was Wrong.

(Yes this may be where Middle Jelly gets some of his beastliness from)

Just watched the football. Pretty sure Leeds have been sent to kill me.

Am in bed. You lot are so lovely and have been a real lifesaver since I have been in hospital. I know more about your day to day lives than I do of my "real life" friends. I know and understand why Tattle is as anonymous as it is, but for all we know we could be neighbours and could sit together eatimg Quality Street instead of talking about it online.

Going to try and make it to bed time without crying.

We always have a real tree. I love the smell and look of them. My parents bought them with roots on when we were little and have planted 7 or 8 of the trees in their gardens. Until my dad got sick he used to put fairy lights on them every year. Those trees are why my parents can't move house. Such memories.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Libbylulu

VIP Member
I’m having a terrible day
Since my husband has come back from his overseas trip we are not getting on. He’s an avoider rather than discuss things and is economical with the truth. He says he doesn’t want to worry me, so keeps stuff hidden. We are old enough and been together long enough to know that this attitude has bitten us numerous times before. My anxiety is so intense I can hardly breathe. He’s left for work and I’m in floods of tears.
Sorry about that. I had to let it out somewhere.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

BelleAmie

VIP Member
Hi guys, I am just back from … Bicester Village! Older sister pulled herself together and it was a bit tense at times but it’s done and I’m glad it’s over. Thank you all so much for your support this morning when I was losing my mind! Now my anxiety about that has been replaced by the usual Sunday evening anxiety so 🤷🏼‍♀️

a tattle get together would be so good on days like today where everyone feels a bit shit. I love how much love and support there is in this thread, it’s like a little internet hug 🥰

• Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
woo hoo new thread and no I haven't been to B&M or Home Bargains today:oops:. anyway thread recap....

We opened the first door of our Advent calenders. Some of us got Chocolate, some got tea, others got beauty bits, no one got sex toys:oops:

After reading quite a few posts wrong and thinking @Boredofthegram had gone to Costa when she had in fact gone to Costco, and wishing baby watermelon Happy Birthday when @watermelon sugar had actually said he's on one not He's one, I've decide to go for an eye test.🤦‍♀️

We discussed which Christmas Chocolate tub is the best hence the poll 👆

We decided Chomps are a chocolate bar that often gets overlooked and @watermelon sugar cant understand why!

No one has been giving 25 minute hand jobs. I mean its the 5th of December, Christmas is in under 4 weeks we haven't got the time for any of that and we arn't that shit at hand jobs that it would take us that long in the first place.

Some of us told bad jokes so I shell leave you with this one...

Q. What do you get if you cross a duck with Santa?

A. a Christmas Quacker.

you are welcome!:giggle:🎅

• Haha
  • Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Why at 9am am I seeing a post on a Facebook group about a woman having to stop sleeping with her man because she felt like she needed a poo. Please why do people share this stuff online

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
Btw, I spoke to the nurse in charge today and told her so and so was making me feel uncomfortable. She immediately reallocated him from the ward I am on to the other ward. Where I am we are 2 patients but the other is in hospital, so for now it is just me. The other ward has 6 patients on. At morning meeting he apparently volunteered himself to work over here alone with me.

So today I have had a lovely nurse and he won't be over here again.

• Heart
  • Sad

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
We’ve arranged to see Santa and we have to write a letter from the baby to Santa so I left it to my fella. I’ve just read over what he’s written . He’s asked for normal stuff then at the end wrote

‘cheers boss, you’re the main man

see you on the flip side,

mini melon’

🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
OMG IM IN MILS AND WE ORDERED A TAKEAWAY BUT I ORDERED INTO My house by accident idk why half of that was in caps im still in shock mode but I managed to fix it and get it to mother in laws 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
Evening all.

Sending love to those who have had sucky days. I hope everyone sleeps better tonight.

@watermelon sugar you are not a shitty mum. Children are just berks sometimes, it is because you want to be a good mum (which you are) that you care you might be a shitty one.

Like I said earlier, using the robot arm I was able to feed myself a few Wotsits. I can't tell you how thrilled I am. I know it sounds silly but it just feels like a big deal for me. I am a long way from independent self feeding but at least it is something.

Physio and Wotsit feeding wiped me out, I slept for 3 hours this afternoon. Without being all TMI I have bed sores on my bum so now I won't be allowed to sit in my wheelchair and I have to lay a certain way in bed. Kind of a nuisance.

Spent the evening walking my husband through what gifts we need to buy. Two of my children are easy but the other less so. We only buy 4 things each a want, a wear, a need and a read. So it should not be this difficult.

I'm in a bit of a sad space. Just the thought of spending Christmas in hospital is a lot. I have been away from home for too long. It is really getting to me now.

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Someone has just requested to follow me on insta and his handle is something like "loyalsugardaddy" so if you catch me splashing the cash anytime soon mind ya business

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Someone wrote a bad review about my fellas work on fb today right and he’s proper took the knock about it 🤣 he’s just warmed up some leftover casserole and I went ‘it’s still cold you know’ and he went ‘go write a fuckin Facebook review about it’ 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
I AM SO ANGRY.
There’s a Christmas thing at work today. Starting from midday. I have decided I’m not going.
I get a call yesterday from one girl saying ‘if you’re not going can you cover my work’
I’ve just had another call from my TL saying ‘need a massive favour. Most people are out all day today, if you’re not going can you pick up work for these three people’ at which point I lost my shit and said ‘hang on, so cos I’ve decided I’m not going out on the piss all day I’m responsible for everybody’s work, but if I was going I wouldn’t have to do it. No I’m not doing it’ and he was a bit like come onnnnn and I was like no it’s not fair? I’m already having to cancel tomorrow because my covers still off. Massively mugging me off they are. Pricks.

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Morning gang. I’m knackered and I mean tattle knackered
Im supposed to have this Friday off but the girl I cover who covers me is still on jury service. It’s been extended so looks like I can’t have it. I’m also supposed to be out Tuesday and Thursday this week but I think I’m cancelling cos I cba to be hungover and I just wanna be at home! I can not be bothered with work anymore. Can’t wait to have time off for Christmas and not have to think about logging on every day. Soz feel like that was proper ranty but that’s all I’ve got on this Monday. Have a good day ❤

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
The babies got a toy iphone and I just went ‘who is it?’ To him and he went ‘Nana’ and then he went NANANANANANANNNNANNAANNNAANNANNA into the phone if that doesn’t show how much she rings and shouts Nanna down the phone idk what will 😂

• Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I know this is basically tattle suicide but I've got a confession. I wore Mrs Hinch pyjamas last night AND I really like the dressing gown she's just bought out in her Tesco range :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow