Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I feel really anxious today too. My family still aren’t speaking to me. Apart from my Mum texting me the other day saying to spend Christmas with my fellas family instead of mine even though I said I was waiting to hear what their plans were, even though they weren’t talking to me. Last night mil was on the phone going ‘I can’t wait for Christmas can’t wait to see the babies face’ and I know she’s her Grandson and maybe I’m being petty but i just felt a bit of resentment towards her cos my Mum isn’t talking to me and isn’t excited to see the baby. She’s made no effort to see or speak to him. Just the thought of Christmas and the fact it’s getting closer is making me feeling anxious 😞

I feel a bit lonely as well like I’ve got no one to talk to. No one ever texts and is like ‘you ok?’ Seems like I’m the one always texting people asking if their ok. Just feel like no one cares

enough moaning now!

we’re going to mil’s for tea. We’ve not seen her for 2 weeks 😱 been FaceTiming ofc but I bet she’s bound to be even more annoying in person not having seen her for so long 😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
My fella just goes to me ‘are you tattling’ I say yes I think he knows that is code for I’m probs moaning about him, or his Mum 😂 or talking about his fit mate

• Haha
Reactions: 13

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I don’t think my fella is getting laid tonight I was just playing on my phone and opened Snapchat (who even has that still, me obvs) anyway my sister uploaded loads of snaps onto her story of my nieces and nephews with my other sister, my brother and my Mum in the background. So obv they’ve had another little get together today 😅 thing is tho I speak to this sister a bit still she’s the only one who sort of still talks to me and I asked her if she wanted to do something today and she just ignored me and didn’t bother with me. But seen all the others and I didn’t get an invite/told about it. So I’ve just ran off and cried to my boyfriend 😂

• Sad

BelleAmie

VIP Member
Morning all 😘

Went to sleep last night and then my alarm went off so I dragged myself out of bed…only to find it was only 11.30pm and the alarm hadn’t gone off, it must have been a dream?! I’ve never been so happy to get back into bed 😂 you know sometimes you wake up in the morning and it feels like you haven’t even been asleep? It was like that, except I had barely been asleep this time!
Hope you all have a good day x

• Heart
  • Haha

BelleAmie

VIP Member
Hi all 🥰 I haven’t been around much the past couple of days - I’m having a major anxiety flare up and I feel terrible. I’m going to stay under my blanket on the sofa tonight - I hope you’re all doing ok ❤

• Heart

Hope96

VIP Member
Hi. Hope everyone is well. ❤ I haven't been on much for the past few days because I didn't want to bring the tone of the thread down. I've been feeling really low lately. I cried loads over a Teams call to my LM at work this afternoon. She said I can work from home tomorrow and next Wed so I'll see how that plays out. I feel dreadfully lonely and I just wish someone could take all the pain away. 😞 I'm taking medication and engaging in counselling but nothing numbs the pain. I guess love is painful when it turns into shit.

I just needed somewhere to type that and this thread has always been my comfort zone. Thank you for reading. x

• Heart

lemonlime

VIP Member
A friend is looking for a new hoover and she keeps complaining about the prices, which is fair enough. I agreed with her, I offered her alternatives and suggested some places she might find a cheaper model. Whatever I suggest, she shuts me down with an irritated comment and like... Bitch I'm not the queen of hoovers, I don't make them and I definitely don't sell them what you barking at me for smh. Don't fucking buy one then 🙄

• Haha
FF86D961-BB3E-4E6F-A896-F0AB38432756.jpeg

Here are my biscuits 🥰 (just a batch, obviously there are more), though they are not great lookers. Still no tree so this one will do for now 🤭 They are all ready but I don’t have much of an appetite so I’m just going to have a snack and then maybe paint my nails or write a little.

Sending a huge hug to @BelleAmie, I’ve missed you ❤

• Heart

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
I say Tung

Banana - that'll be a seven, I like them slightly over-ripe, not any green on them.

These were sold in Korea - six day bananas, each one-day behind the other in ripeness

e-mart-banana.jpg

In less fun news I want to cry. I met up with my parents today and Christmas is officially cancelled because they're worried about Covid. So I'll be spending the day in bed, in a shared house with people I can't stand, all alone. It's been two years and there's a 99% chance that there will be a lockdown announced before the new year and I just can't take it anymore.

Tattle Chit-Chatters Christmas lunch anyone?

• Heart
  • Sad

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Omg I’m in me fellas Nans right and I just went to take something to the bin and I looked at the floor and thought why’s that wet? So I went in and went to his Nan why is your floor wet? Poor thing started panicking like mad thinking the house was leaking and then I realised it was the shadow from her coats hanging up 😂😂

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I just looked at my Facebook memories and 11 years ago today my ex boyfriend broke up with me! I was 15 and my statuses from that include:

‘<\3’

and

‘you never know what you’ve got till it’s gone’

we were together for 2 months 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
There is a member of staff here who makes me feel uncomfortable. I can't decide if he genuinely doesn'trealise what he is doing or if he is just a creep. He has been here all day, night shift start in 35 minutes am counting down.

• Sad

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Had a lovely morning making a Christmas wreath. Feel all chrismasy now. It was smashing. Took my daughter, it was so lovely to do something together

what do you think?
B745D740-6450-41C7-AF71-8D9FB2096381.jpeg

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Good morning! The baby is still asleep 😳 he weren’t even up through the night and he’s never slept 12+ hours before. Poor thing must have needed it not being well! I feel refreshed anyway! Dunno what to do with myself I’m just lying here enjoying the peace and quiet 😅 hope everyone has a great day!

• Heart

fudgebox

VIP Member
Just been given these cookies can’t wait to try them! I think my posts on this thread will be daily updates of food I’ve been given as tips 🤣 so blessed I’ve got such lovely customers!
image.jpg

• Heart