Chit chat #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not a massive crisp lover howeverrrr my top 3 are

1. Bacon frazzles
2. Sweet chilli sensations
3. Texas bbq Pringles

Worst are
1. Any walkers (apart from prawn cocktail)
2. Wheat crunchies
3. Pombears

• Heart
Reactions: 1
so I’ve just got talking to someone on another thread and spoke about how idk my biological dad and they told me about ancestry dna and I’ve just ordered a kit 😬 I’ve got you to thank really @DCICassieStuart for suggesting it ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Crisp talk this is my kind of thing:love: I remember once in the 'what I eat in a day thread' I said I had had crisps for breakfast and lunch and someone said 'you've had crisps for breakfast AND lunch?' and I thought that's just the start:ROFLMAO:. Anyway to make it quick I will just list the ones I dont like...

Any worcester sauce.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Omg I’m on the bus and some arl woman has sat next to me with her trolley but her trolley keeps pushing into my leg I feel like standing up and winging it at her. But I won’t obviously cos I’m pleasant and love old people 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Please teach me your ways.
Unfortunately what I lack in crisp eating, I more than make up for in chocolate eating 😂

so I’ve just got talking to someone on another thread and spoke about how idk my biological dad and they told me about ancestry dna and I’ve just ordered a kit 😬 I’ve got you to thank really @DCICassieStuart for suggesting it ❤
Oh brilliant @watermelon sugar. Hopefully you will get some answers from it x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I am a huge crisp lover. Living in Asia for so long with such repulsive flavours as fish head curry nearly cured me of my addiction, but not quite.

Screenshot_20211213-141105_Dolphin.jpg

I'm a pretty fickle crisp lover though, my favourite changes as and when.
Currently my favourites are
- salt and vinegar hula hoops
- Worcester sauce Walkers
- Roast Beef Monster Munch

But ask me tomorrow and I will say something different.

My mum doesn't know her biological dad and did a dna test thingy. We have all done dna testing too, it was fascinating. I find that stuff interesting, I especially loved the report into the breakdown about what % Irish % Norwegian etc. I am.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
@watermelon sugar I hope the test results will help!

Came home, had crisps and dip for dinner. Don't have much appetite for real food, I should have just had a proper light meal instead of filling up on this junk but eh, feeling a bit down. Gonna make peppermint tea and hope that this nausea will go away. I'll sit through the 'fix this' feeling and write this meal off. Hopefully the mint tea will help. Not sure what I want to do tonight, I feel like I'll need an internet detox at some point to gather my head but distraction works better for now. I might go and journal for a bit, can't seem to be doing much writing these days.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
For Christmas I don’t buy posh crisps. My household are very much stick to what they like. For my fella it’s ready salted walkers 🤣 little peaches will take anything he can get his hands on. If I’m feeling fancy I may get Doritos with dip 😅😅

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hello gang, I’ve been out all day, knackerd but love climbing into bed, nice cup of tea and catching up with this thread. it keeps me going no matter what’s being discussed.
I ordered a DNA testing kit. Should arrive anytime soon. @watermelon sugar hope you get some answers.
I love crisps though not great variety here to make such a detailed analysis like the rest of you.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Crisps are always better as a sandwich.
I don't like the posh style of crisps. They look like old peoples fungal toe nails 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't buy posh crisps just for Christmas, I buy them all year. But at Christmas I do love those little pretzel trays with all the different varieties.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.