Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BelleAmie

VIP Member
The heartbreak of thinking you have one kitkat left in the fridge, only to find it’s not there because you ate it yesterday 💔😭

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
On a lighter note, husband has a filthy hangover and I just dropped a stainless steel saucepan lid on a stone tiled floor.....his face 😅😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Omg deffo regretting getting the baby this Thomas the tank advent calendar! There’s mini trains all over the pissing place! He’s only got 10 days worth and everywhere I look there’s another bloody Thomas train. Percy there. James over there. I put them all together then they all bloody disband again! I’ll have a mental breakdown by Christmas Eve when there’s 20 fuckin 4 of the bastards 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
Mine is blue because I had no idea you could change it :LOL:

Also Papa John's is really generous with their portions - it didn't have pictures on the menu so they're three times more than I expected.

Not the gif I wanted but what an invention!

• Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Morninnnnnng
I don't know what is wrong with me but I am so tired lately. I was asleep by 8.45 last night! Woke up in the middle of the night for ages though with cramps in my stomach.
I was browsing tattle before leaving for work this morning and Mr Wilma said "I'm gonna join that bloody forum cos you pay it more attention than you do me. And I bet you sl@g me off" 😂 Lets hope no suspicious new members join.. (had to write sl@g like that cos tattle kept changing it to hag)
Have a good day everyone!

• Haha
  • Heart

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
Morning all. I have woken up sadder than sad this morning. Just feel like I've truly got to the end of my tether with laying in bed and well, you lot know the story. Waiting to get dressed and hoisted to my chair for OT. Other than that and physio it will be reading and Tattle scrolling. Oh and I am stuck on this level in Zen Match and it is really annoying me, usually Mr Jelly would do it for me but of course he isn't here so I'll just be stuck.

It is grey and gloomy outside. Fuck Monday.

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Those people who sleep all night uninterrupted don’t know how lucky they are 😫 I am shattered but my mind is going at home 100mph not letting me switch off 😔

• Sad
  • Heart

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
I forgot I preordered a Xmas selection from a Instagram bakery and it arrived today haha bonus! Handmade Xmas cake, mince pies and shortbread ❤❤❤ Thank you past me for that genius purchase.

• Heart

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Saw this online earlier on today and it really resonated with me.
I think so many of us are just feeling like this at the moment 😞

Screenshot_20211214-130322_Instagram.jpg

• Heart

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Hiii guys. I haven’t been feeling myself the last couple of days so have been trying to keep busy otherwise I end up an anxious mess 😅

Anyway, today we put up the Christmas tree in little peaches room. It looks like Christmas exploded on it. Just how he likes it. My real tree is being delivered on Monday (hopefully, or I’ve just given some random website my card details, who knows) and tonight I’m going to wrap the few presents I have bought. Trying to get into the spirit of it all but I’m still not in the mood really.

I got sent a £25 Uber eats voucher for doing some training that I didn’t even turn up too, so I’ve just treated us to a Thai (obvz) and I’m going to try and watch a film tonight.

Hope everybody is okay 🥰

• Heart

BelleAmie

VIP Member
Guys I took a break to have dinner and now I have to go back to work 😭 I feel so sad for myself

• Sad
  • Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Aw guys aren’t we cute. I love our little friendship on here 💕 I prefer you guys over my real life friends half the time 😂

• Heart

Thelmachops

VIP Member
Have I ever told the story of how I ordered pizza to the local theatre rather than my husbands grandparents?!

• Haha
  • Wow

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
I had two packets of crisps (Seabrooks Beef and Walkers Salt and Vinegar) and a can of Coke Zero for breakfast. Feel free to come to me for any dietary advice.

• Haha
  • Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Wtf some number rang me before so I answered it and it was a cockney, when I answered she was like oh I’ve got the wrong number and put the phone down. Then she’s just rang back and I answered like hello?? And she pure went ‘WHO IS THIS’ Pure fronting me like. You rang me hun. I said ‘this is Watermelon’ and she was like ‘oh I’ve got the wrong number’ no shit sherlock!!

• Haha

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
20 mins into my day off and I’ve had a call from my manager who’s like ‘how do we do …’ I was like dude I’m off today? He’s like oh shit sorry. Can you just tell me how to do it and I’ll leave you alone. Wtf

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry

coconochanel

VIP Member
@Peaches_xox I like Mr Peaches attitude towards the Xmas tree. Morning all, I'm having a slow one this morning as I was awake at 2am with toothache thankfully its being sorted this week so I should be ok for Xmas and the chocolate and crisp munching can resume :ROFLMAO: .

• Heart