Chit chat #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Peaches_xox I like Mr Peaches attitude towards the Xmas tree. Morning all, I'm having a slow one this morning as I was awake at 2am with toothache thankfully its being sorted this week so I should be ok for Xmas and the chocolate and crisp munching can resume :ROFLMAO: .
I can't see your profile pic now without thinking about this:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It was a member of staffs birthday here the other day and they had the Percy Pig Igloo cake. The igloo bit was the best bit of the cake.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I had two packets of crisps (Seabrooks Beef and Walkers Salt and Vinegar) and a can of Coke Zero for breakfast. Feel free to come to me for any dietary advice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Just sliced my finger on the foil of my medication 🤦‍♀️
Why can't I do simple things without hurting myself

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Someone has just requested to follow me on insta and his handle is something like "loyalsugardaddy" so if you catch me splashing the cash anytime soon mind ya business

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I had two packets of crisps (Seabrooks Beef and Walkers Salt and Vinegar) and a can of Coke Zero for breakfast. Feel free to come to me for any dietary advice.
I cant comment I eat about 3 packets of crisps a day!

Speaking of crisps I managed to get my hands on the Festive Walkers flavours Roast potatoes and Smoky pigs in blankets. Roast potatoes taste like thyme and the Pigs in blankets taste like smoky bacon which is a given really isn't it? 🤭

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
What's everyone's top 3 best and worst crisps?

Mine changes all the time but atm I've got a thing for Frazzles, Wheat Crunchies and Wotsits.

I've got no time for them sunbite things. Not a fan of any McCoys tbh and I don't rate Discos.

Paprika Max Walkers are in a tier of their own 👑

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.