Chit chat #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any series recommendations please? I'm off work tomorrow and just want to be lazy and watch something easy. Thank you.
I watched part of the first episode of Marvellous Mrs Maisel earlier, looks promising - I think that'll be my next series to watch.

What are we all up to tonight? I’ve just got the usual watermelon urge to buy a new Sims 4 expansion pack 😂
I've just got in and settled down so I'm having a mindless evening of playing SongPop 3 and watching some YouTube.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What are we all up to tonight? I’ve just got the usual watermelon urge to buy a new Sims 4 expansion pack 😂
MrGlenCoco has gone for a haircut so I'm watching The Mentalist in peace 👌🏻 I'm absolutely stuffed though after inhaling a McDonalds 🐷

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I made a roast for dinner and then we went for a walk to the Asda to look at Xmas lights and grab some bits.

Planning on watching the new SATC tonight as I used to love it but not sure how I feel about a reboot.

I’ve got a Cadbury’s reindeer cake to have with a cuppa in a bit 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Evening all.

Sending love to those who have had sucky days. I hope everyone sleeps better tonight.

@watermelon sugar you are not a crappy mum. Children are just berks sometimes, it is because you want to be a good mum (which you are) that you care you might be a crappy one.

Like I said earlier, using the robot arm I was able to feed myself a few Wotsits. I can't tell you how thrilled I am. I know it sounds silly but it just feels like a big deal for me. I am a long way from independent self feeding but at least it is something.

Physio and Wotsit feeding wiped me out, I slept for 3 hours this afternoon. Without being all TMI I have bed sores on my bum so now I won't be allowed to sit in my wheelchair and I have to lay a certain way in bed. Kind of a nuisance.

Spent the evening walking my husband through what gifts we need to buy. Two of my children are easy but the other less so. We only buy 4 things each a want, a wear, a need and a read. So it should not be this difficult.

I'm in a bit of a sad space. Just the thought of spending Christmas in hospital is a lot. I have been away from home for too long. It is really getting to me now.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Evening all.

Sending love to those who have had sucky days. I hope everyone sleeps better tonight.

@watermelon sugar you are not a crappy mum. Children are just berks sometimes, it is because you want to be a good mum (which you are) that you care you might be a crappy one.

Like I said earlier, using the robot arm I was able to feed myself a few Wotsits. I can't tell you how thrilled I am. I know it sounds silly but it just feels like a big deal for me. I am a long way from independent self feeding but at least it is something.

Physio and Wotsit feeding wiped me out, I slept for 3 hours this afternoon. Without being all TMI I have bed sores on my bum so now I won't be allowed to sit in my wheelchair and I have to lay a certain way in bed. Kind of a nuisance.

Spent the evening walking my husband through what gifts we need to buy. Two of my children are easy but the other less so. We only buy 4 things each a want, a wear, a need and a read. So it should not be this difficult.

I'm in a bit of a sad space. Just the thought of spending Christmas in hospital is a lot. I have been away from home for too long. It is really getting to me now.
I think you are bloody fantastic and I root for you every single day. I hope tomorrow is a little brighter for you and well done on your achievement for today. 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Good morning my darlings. Managed to drag myself out of the bed on time for once, I've been late for everything lately. I think I need my tedious to do lists back, where I list everything I need to do in the mornings, from opening the window to brushing my hair. I am failing on all the executive decisions lately, even the most basic, no brainer ones. I need to stop staring at my phone for hours when I wake up, this will be a goal for the small changes thread. I should get ready for work, I hope you're all feeling rested and you have a good Friday! ☕

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Morning all, yay its Friday 🥳 I thought this week would never end! just think two weeks today it will be Christmas eve!:)🎅🎄

• Heart
So glad to see Friday 🥳
Working from bf’s today to look after him a bit after his op.
I’ve got panto tomorrow with mum and son so excited for that. Judge rinder is in it this year here 😂

that’s amazing news about the wotsits @ordinaryjelly 👍🏻

• Heart
Good morning! Baby eventually dropped off at 10 to 5 😅 we all slept like a log till 7:45, all three of us slept through my fellas 90 alarms 😅 shows how tired we all are 😅 he was meant to be in work at 7.30🤣 the doctor wouldn’t give me an appointment for the baby for a week the other day but I’ve just woke up and demanded one and luckily he’s ringing me today so we can get him some amoxicillin or something! Realised when I went to make his weetabix there was no milk 🙃 so treating myself to a coffee machine coffee, I need it anyway I’m knackered! And not cos I’ve been getting rattled 🥱 have a good day everyone!

• Heart

Happy Friday everyone! I’m off today so I’m going to visit my sister and have a coffee. Hope you all have a fantastic day 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Morning!

Omg I felt rough last night! I was asleep on the sofa by 8.30 then my bf woke me up to get in bed and I was sick ☹ God knows what's up with me this week! I still feel a bit rough now but I've had to come in to work as there's no cover 😖 Hope today passes quickly!

• Heart
Morning everyone. Such an odd dream - dreamt I was related to Roald Dahl... chance would be a fine thing 🤣

Hope everyone has a good Friday - almost the weekend!

• Heart
  • Haha
I've received an email from work about two weeks ago with an account number and sort code asking me to drop some money in it for a present for someone who is going on maternity leave. I don't even know the person or have anything to do with them work wise. I've literally never met them 🤷

I'm sure the woman would be embarrassed to know that people she's never met are being asked for money. Why do people think it's okay to do this.
In the office it was easier to pass the envelope on if you didn't know the person but I'm working from home and have just been sent a reminder because they can see I've not put any money in. I'm not a tight person by any means but talk about bloody awkward!!

Edit - sorry folks, I should have probably put this on the what's annoying you thread 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Top of the morning to you all! Happy FRi-YAY!

I was foooomin last night. Husband ate my slice of birthday cake didn't he :cautious: is that divorce material? I'd say yes, but he say's I'm 'overreacting' :unsure:😂

2 WEEKS UNTIL CHRISTMAS EVE EEEEK! Does anyone have any nice festive plans this weekend?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I've received an email from work about two weeks ago with an account number and sort code asking me to drop some money in it for a present for someone who is going on maternity leave. I don't even know the person or have anything to do with them work wise. I've literally never met them 🤷

I'm sure the woman would be embarrassed to know that people she's never met are being asked for money. Why do people think it's okay to do this.
In the office it was easier to pass the envelope on if you didn't know the person but I'm working from home and have just been sent a reminder because they can see I've not put any money in. I'm not a tight person by any means but talk about bloody awkward!!

Edit - sorry folks, I should have probably put this on the what's annoying you thread 🙄
Omg stuff like this annoys me so much! It's not so bad now I work in a tiny office but when I worked for a firm with over 300 employees there'd be some sort of card or "birthday/wedding/whatever the duck they wanted fund" almost every week. It became a bit of a piss take how often I was being asked to contribute. One year I just refused altogether as a 5er here and there was starting to add up and I do begrudge putting money in for people who I literally say "alright?" to as I pass in the corridor. Stuff like this in office jobs is so annoying because there's always some prick who contributes to everything who gets arsey when you say you don't want to!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.