Chit chat #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Food related question incoming:

If 1 is 100% green
and 10 is 100% brown

What is your perfect banana? (behave)

I'd go a 6 - the slightest bit overripe.
2-4 if eating. Don’t like any brown speckles on it.

9-10 if cooking with them.

Pissing it down now for school run. Oh the fun never stops here!

Reactions: 1
If anyone is thinking about watching the new series of Sex and the City, make sure you have tissues!
Haven't found the will yet but I want to. Just feels like they are scraping the bottom of the barrel with this one. I did a rewatch of the og series and didn't enjoy it as much this time around, and won't be the same without Kim Catrall :/ Are you enjoying it?

Can only eat bananas if they're mushed like banana bread or smoothies or baked oats. Canny be dealing with eating an actual banana :sick:

Today I learned that the new employee at the office is actually a raging witch and has had a fight with a bunch of people already! She's been working with us for a few months but she's in a whole different section so I barely see her; she seemed harmless and a bit pompous but otherwise nice enough. I'm shocked 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Omg I’m well annoyed I washed and blow dried my hair before and I’ve just got in the rain now I look like Hagrid

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I love that dress, if only I had a smaller waistline and much smaller boobs!

Also, is that Black Tower wine the one which looks like it has two colours in it?
Yeah thats the fruity white wine.

Food related question incoming:

If 1 is 100% green
and 10 is 100% brown

What is your perfect banana? (behave)

I'd go a 6 - the slightest bit overripe.
None I hate bananas.

Its that part of Dec when you have a cupboard full of chocolate and cant eat any. :(

I wish I could say something that would make things better for you! @Hope96
I was just thinking about you earlier ❤ I wish there was something we could do to make you feel better - but never feel like you can’t post here or that you’d be bringing down the tone of the thread. That’s the beauty of this thread, we never know if the next post will be about food, sex or feeling sad but we’re here for all of it xx
@Hope96 Sending a huge hug, you're doing your best and we're here for you 💗🎈
Aww come here @Hope96

@Hope96 I never feel people over share on this thread, it’s a warm supportive group which is so lovely. Don’t feel you can’t post, I enjoy hearing everyone’s life, the good and bad. It makes us a proper community. Sending you big hugs 💕💕

Aww I’m sorry you are feeling low tonight @Hope96 ☹ Huge hugs and I hope you feel better soon ❤

Thank you for your kindness and support. It means so much to me! xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve got a stinking headache again. I feel so rubbish, I got in from work plonked on the sofa and just cried 😂 I was supposed to be seeing a friend this evening but she’s had to work late so I’m secretly a bit pleased I can just do nothing!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m in bed with a hot water bottle because I have pretty bad cramps. Bought Nesquik on my way home and just had a cup, it was so good 😋

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
My friend sent me a Mumsnet thread link, about Christmas... I've been reading that for the last hour rather than cooking dinner. OH has had an emergency at work so he's still plugging away, guess I should probably go and do some cooking...

• Heart
Reactions: 5
We’ve arranged to see Santa and we have to write a letter from the baby to Santa so I left it to my fella. I’ve just read over what he’s written . He’s asked for normal stuff then at the end wrote

‘cheers boss, you’re the main man

see you on the flip side,

mini melon’

🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What does everyone wear on christmas day? Do you dress up or stay in pjs?!

I normally dress up and treat myself to a new dress but I can't find anything I like! I've got some nice jumper dresses so might wear one of them.
PJs all damn day 😆

• Haha
OH has had to go fix said emergency, so he's going to pick me up a takeaway on the way home. And now I've got some quiet time to bop to Euro hits and order his Christmas presents XD

Today's foreign language bop for you all!

• Heart
I'd forgotten that Stromae existed, thanks for the reminder 😂 Gonna spice up my attempts to get myself out of bed tomorrow morning with this.

• Heart
Any series recommendations please? I'm off work tomorrow and just want to be lazy and watch something easy. Thank you.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What are we all up to tonight? I’ve just got the usual watermelon urge to buy a new Sims 4 expansion pack 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.