Chit chat #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guys, I am just back from … Bicester Village! Older sister pulled herself together and it was a bit tense at times but it’s done and I’m glad it’s over. Thank you all so much for your support this morning when I was losing my mind! Now my anxiety about that has been replaced by the usual Sunday evening anxiety so 🤷🏼‍♀️

a tattle get together would be so good on days like today where everyone feels a bit tit. I love how much love and support there is in this thread, it’s like a little internet hug 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Evening all.

I'll be here on Christmas Day too. I am staying at the hospital. I said for everyone not to visit me because I want them to do nice Christmas things so I'll be here alone. Well, apart from hospital staff/patients.

@WeepingCassandra Thanks for that. I am going to talk to the in charge person tomorrow, this shenanigans may fix my bum but it is killing the rest of me.

I did get my shower and it was glorious. Then because this is me, my catheter became disconnected and I ended up sat in a puddle of pee that soaked through all my bedding. That is about as exciting as Sunday got here.

I've been thinking about prawn toast after @watermelon sugar mentioned them this morning. There is no Chinese delivery here though. Waaaaah

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Please tell us more?!
I made it seem more interesting than it was!

So, we had a family gathering and I was in charge of ordering. I don't like using my real phone number for this sort of thing, so I made one up... after an hour of the pizza not turning up, someone rung the company. The driver couldn't find the house, it was a name rather than number, so they rung the number I had given and found out it was the big theater in the city centre. They then tried to deliver 7 pizzas to the stage door! It was this time of year so there would have been a panto going on...we got our pizzas in the end but have never heard the end of it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm currently watching The Grinch cartoon version and I like this version better then the film.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I also ordered myself 4 Christmas presents today. Realised I cannot rely on Mr Jelly to do anything so took matters into my own hands.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Omg I am addicted to keeping up with the Kardashian’s why have I never watched this before!! I’m in bed and was gonna have an early night but I reckon I’ll be up til 11 watching this 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I have a doctors appointment tomorrow evening and I’m so anxious about it 😔 I’m not going to be seen, just referenced to an allergist (hopefully, but I’m still nervous.

• Heart
I've ordered some chicken pieces and tater tots from Papa John's - never eaten there before so I'm a bit nervous allergen-wise, but hopefully it's better than the KFC here!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.