Chit chat #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know what else to do this is the third night in a row where the babies been up for hours. I’m such a tit Mum don’t know what I’m doing so wrong I’m exhausted 😞
You're not a tit mum, some kids sleep lots and some don't. He will eventually fall asleep 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I don’t know what else to do this is the third night in a row where the babies been up for hours. I’m such a tit Mum don’t know what I’m doing so wrong I’m exhausted 😞
i have no advice but just to say you are absolutely not a tit mum! Do not put yourself down, it’s not your fault. Hopefully it’s just a little phase he’s going through which he will snap out of soon. You’re a fab Mumma though so never doubt yourself x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thanks guys I just had a mini meltdown cos I was so tired 😅 he’s not well he’s got a cough I think it’s that! It’s just so hard when it’s every night and I’m the one who is up with him every night. I managed to get a couple hours 😊 I have theeeee worst period pains as well so their not helping!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Thanks guys I just had a mini meltdown cos I was so tired 😅 he’s not well he’s got a cough I think it’s that! It’s just so hard when it’s every night and I’m the one who is up with him every night. I managed to get a couple hours 😊 I have theeeee worst period pains as well so their not helping!!
Everything gets to you more when you’re tired, it’s a vicious cycle. Never doubt how good a mum you are to baby melon, some kids just don’t sleep well or go through phases of not sleeping well - does he nap during the day? Are you able to get some sleep then?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Aw @watermelon sugar you aren’t a tit mum at all. It’s all phases with these kiddies you’ll get through it but it just feels so hard in the moment especially when you are tired too.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
When you go to bed early
Set three alarms
Sleep through all three
It's

Hope everyone has a good day.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I had the best sleep ever sleeping in 2 halves than I have when I've eventually fallen asleep at 5am most days these past weeks

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Morning all! I had a quick skim through I missed soooo much yesterday, sorry! I hope you all feel a bit brighter soon and @watermelon sugar you are defo not a crappy mum x

What good idea was it to only book 1 day off work :rolleyes: back in the office on my Tod today so that's fun. At least I can blast out some Christmas tunesss

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I AM SO ANGRY.
There’s a Christmas thing at work today. Starting from midday. I have decided I’m not going.
I get a call yesterday from one girl saying ‘if you’re not going can you cover my work’
I’ve just had another call from my TL saying ‘need a massive favour. Most people are out all day today, if you’re not going can you pick up work for these three people’ at which point I lost my tit and said ‘hang on, so cos I’ve decided I’m not going out on the piss all day I’m responsible for everybody’s work, but if I was going I wouldn’t have to do it. No I’m not doing it’ and he was a bit like come onnnnn and I was like no it’s not fair? I’m already having to cancel tomorrow because my covers still off. Massively mugging me off they are. Pricks.

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
@make-mine-whiskey did you have a nice birthday??
I did thank you! It was just nice to see everyone tbh as last year everyone was isolating 😂 going to watch panto and have drinks Saturday so that'll be nice too! Suppose there are some perks for having a birthday in December 😂

I AM SO ANGRY.
There’s a Christmas thing at work today. Starting from midday. I have decided I’m not going.
I get a call yesterday from one girl saying ‘if you’re not going can you cover my work’
I’ve just had another call from my TL saying ‘need a massive favour. Most people are out all day today, if you’re not going can you pick up work for these three people’ at which point I lost my tit and said ‘hang on, so cos I’ve decided I’m not going out on the piss all day I’m responsible for everybody’s work, but if I was going I wouldn’t have to do it. No I’m not doing it’ and he was a bit like come onnnnn and I was like no it’s not fair? I’m already having to cancel tomorrow because my covers still off. Massively mugging me off they are. Pricks.
What. The. Actual. F*ck. That takes the absolute biscuit and glad you said no

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m on this Facebook page right and I’ve just read a post but it’s deffo a troll 😂 their anonymous on it so their name isn’t shown but basically they’ve written they were house sitting for their best mates parents and she couldn’t sleep so she went through her mates mum and dads drawers and found loads of ‘erotic’ pics of the mum and dad together and she got turned on and found their sex toys and used them on herself !? And she’s written she doesn’t know what to do cos whenever she sees her best mates mum and dad she feels turned on 😂😂😂 ahahaha it proper made me laugh wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.