Chit chat #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning everyone 🥰 I don’t have my period, and it’s not due but I do feel a bit crampy so maybe it’s sympathy cramps?
Having said that, I had my booster jab recently and the first two jabs really threw off my cycle so maybe this one will have the same effect. I will report back, whether you want to know or not! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Morning all! Literally the Mondayest Monday ever and it's only 9am! Got to work and the I couldn't see the key in the lockbox to open the office door so I phoned my boss and he didn't answer, then my colleauge came and found it stuck to the inside panel :oops:😂 can I go back to bed

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Morning gang. I’m knackered and I mean tattle knackered
Im supposed to have this Friday off but the girl I cover who covers me is still on jury service. It’s been extended so looks like I can’t have it. I’m also supposed to be out Tuesday and Thursday this week but I think I’m cancelling cos I cba to be hungover and I just wanna be at home! I can not be bothered with work anymore. Can’t wait to have time off for Christmas and not have to think about logging on every day. Soz feel like that was proper ranty but that’s all I’ve got on this Monday. Have a good day ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Morning gang. I’m knackered and I mean tattle knackered
Im supposed to have this Friday off but the girl I cover who covers me is still on jury service. It’s been extended so looks like I can’t have it. I’m also supposed to be out Tuesday and Thursday this week but I think I’m cancelling cos I cba to be hungover and I just wanna be at home! I can not be bothered with work anymore. Can’t wait to have time off for Christmas and not have to think about logging on every day. Soz feel like that was proper ranty but that’s all I’ve got on this Monday. Have a good day ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Morning all. I have woken up sadder than sad this morning. Just feel like I've truly got to the end of my tether with laying in bed and well, you lot know the story. Waiting to get dressed and hoisted to my chair for OT. Other than that and physio it will be reading and Tattle scrolling. Oh and I am stuck on this level in Zen Match and it is really annoying me, usually Mr Jelly would do it for me but of course he isn't here so I'll just be stuck.

It is grey and gloomy outside. duck Monday.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I feel everyone who is grumpy or sad today. It’s Monday, after all. Sending hugs ❤

I’m yet to have my morning coffee because my sister is having a work call next to the coffee machine. Not happy about that. I might go out for mulled wine tonight but that’s as exciting as it gets today. Can’t wait for the holidays!

• Heart
Morning! I’ve just been to Aldi and it was carnage in there. I thought a Monday morning would be quiet but it was heaving. I got home and dropped my bag of shopping all over the front path 🙃🙃
Going for a lash appointment soon then I’m going to spend my day wrapping presents. I love wrapping! I find it therapeutic 😂

• Heart
I may not be feeling festive but nothing gets me going like festive tableware. Very tempted to make myself go bankrupt by purchasing table cloths, plates, napkins and Christmas decorations that nobody will see because I never entertain. Once again Inhave a strong urge to throw away everything and redecorate with the bare minimum amount of belongings. I guess I feel weighed down in general and my urge to abandon ship translates into getting rid of stuff.

• Heart
Seems like this Monday has been crappy for all of us….. 😫 I’m having a hot chocolate and a mince pie to cheer myself up

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wow its cold out today got to pop to Aldi later as well :rolleyes: . I'm not a fan of wrapping unless its boxes:ROFLMAO:. My mum texted me last night to tell she had wrapped all her gifts, I've not even started!

• Heart
I'm having massive trouble with gifts this year. Everyone I know has p much everything they need, and I have no idea what they want. I just want to give everyone a big bag of homemade biscuits and disappear into the sunset on Christmas day but I feel like that'll be frowned upon. I love giving gifts but I wish it was not semi-mandatory. Even if they say they don't want anything, everyone kind of expects something and it's stressing me out, because I honestly would be happy with just receiving cards or biscuits etc. Ironic that my brother is the easiest to buy for, when we barely see each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I might start my wrapping later. Not a fan of doing it so rather get it out the way.
my bf is in a&e now waiting to be seen to see if he needs an op after all this tooth/jaw stuff. It’s one thing after another at the mo! I’ve got half a brain on work as might need to get stuff to him/drive him potentially as I’m next of kin plus need to workaround school run too. Ugh bleeping Monday 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I still have to get both a birthday and Christmas present for my dad this year - he is impossible to buy for.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I find that when I dunno what to buy people - I just get them a hamper 🤣 lob some biccies in there, a smelly or whatever, some choccy, some fancy scran. Bish bash bosh

I find my fellas Nan really hard to buy for. She doesn’t like ANYTHING. She’s always had the first gen DS that she plays with that has a puzzle game on that she plays everyday and my MIL got her the latest DS and some new games the other year and she just didn’t touch it then re gifted the DS 😂 usually if we get her a box of chocolates the next time we go round she offers us the said box of chocolates. So I always suggest milk trays so I can eat them when I go round 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I still have to get both a birthday and Christmas present for my dad this year - he is impossible to buy for.
I've got him stuff for both during lunch - it'll have to do, I'm running out of time.

If only he could do what my mother does and say what he wants 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Last year we said we’d be cutting back and didn’t either want or need anything. I bought something for my parents between them, gave money to my nephew and my daughters got essentials, money and a few little surprises. Husband and I didn’t buy for each other and between everything it was the the least stressful Christmas ever. Everyone else I usually buy for said they were happy not to either have to stress over buying for us too. It was the easiest and nicest December ever. So we are doing the same this year too.

• Heart
Just give everyone biscuits @lemonlime.

We don't give gifts, not because we are Grinch's, but because I can't stand the vapid consumerism that surrounds Christmas. My children get four gifts, something they want, something they need, something to wear, something to read. My husband and I send 5 or 6 children to school for the year in Indonesia as our gift to one another. I will buy my neice some books and that is it.

I would love it if someone gave me homemade biscuits.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.