Chit chat #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone 👋🏻

I went to bed early yesterday and has such a good nights sleep that now I’m lazy and don’t wanna leave 😾 Tuesday is officially the worst day of the week. It’s also cold and slippery outside, I’m already looking forward to coming home and climbing into bed.

Sending hugs to everyone feeling under the weather or sad ❤ I’m due on soon so a bit meh too

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s pissing down here it’s so horrible! Already can’t wait to finish work and go home and get cosy, have a nice Tuesday everyone💕

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I know this is basically tattle suicide but I've got a confession. I wore Mrs Hinch pyjamas last night AND I really like the dressing gown she's just bought out in her Tesco range :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I know this is basically tattle suicide but I've got a confession. I wore Mrs Hinch pyjamas last night AND I really like the dressing gown she's just bought out in her Tesco range :ROFLMAO:
omg I proper like her loungewear range you know!! I keep meaning to go to the Tesco to get some but I don’t live near one. See you on the rave thread x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I really like the loungewear stuff in Tesco 👀 I don’t like her as a person but she makes a cracking pair of pyjamas!

• Haha
omg I'm so glad some of you agree. I was expecting you all to start a petition to have my account deleted and tell me I'm not welcome round here anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Morning all.

Yep I get a headache 2 days before and all through my period it’s like clockwork every month 😕

I’m working at bf’s now and waiting to hear from him when he gets out of surgery later. He’s not gone down yet but should do in a couple of hours.

Pissing it down here and windy as hell so a right gloomy one.

Ive got a tea (it was fennel in my advent calendar today) and a dark choc digestive so I’m alright. Mums invited me and little un (and fella If he wants to be with us later) round for a roast dinner after school/work so I’m looking forward to that and being looked after a bit.

Finding it hard to concentrate at work today. Roll on 3.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
What 2 celebs would you like to see in a fight? I’d like to see Mrs Hinch and Stacey Solomon. I reckon Stacey would batter her, Hinch looks like she’d just pull your hair 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hinch would definitely be a hair puller I reckon. Stacey would win hands down. If she couldn't get anywhere hitting her she could just bite with those massive teeth of hers.

• Haha
Just got back from The Asda jeez how does anyone shop there? no stock, tit selection of clothing. I only wanted some basics like vests & t shirts but no they all come in packs of twos in colours I don't want!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Just got back from The Asda jeez how does anyone shop there? no stock, tit selection of clothing. I only wanted some basics like vests & t shirts but no they all come in packs of twos in colours I don't want!
You're asking for it coming in here insulting The Asda. @watermelon sugar will not be happy :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.