Chit chat #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning all 😘

Went to sleep last night and then my alarm went off so I dragged myself out of bed…only to find it was only 11.30pm and the alarm hadn’t gone off, it must have been a dream?! I’ve never been so happy to get back into bed 😂 you know sometimes you wake up in the morning and it feels like you haven’t even been asleep? It was like that, except I had barely been asleep this time!
Hope you all have a good day x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Morning 👋🏻

As usual just wanted to stay in bed this morning. Dark cold mornings are so hard to get motivated. But got up and made brekkie, stood in cat vomit with bare feet and had to clean all that up so that woke me up 😂

4.5 days to work this week before breaking up for Xmas woo. Might do some present wrapping on lunch break today, I only have sons to wrap now then I’m sorted.

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Morning gang, who do the weekends go so quickly?? I need an extra day just to do nothing 😫 currently sat in the car park at work psyching myself to go in 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Morning, absolutely exhausted this morning got home from London at 11pm it was such a longggg day😴 but had a good time ☺ Happy Monday only 8 more working days for me! Have a good day everyone

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hi all!

Why are the weekends so short? I feel like I haven’t had a proper rest 😕 Had nightmares again, I swear during the last couple of month I’ve had more nightmares than in my entire life. I have a doctors appointment this evening so nothing to look forward to except for the croissant that’s waiting for me in the kitchen.

Hope you all have a nice day!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why at 9am am I seeing a post on a Facebook group about a woman having to stop sleeping with her man because she felt like she needed a poo. Please why do people share this stuff online

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Why at 9am am I seeing a post on a Facebook group about a woman having to stop sleeping with her man because she felt like she needed a poo. Please why do people share this stuff online
I seen that post 😂 I felt worse seeing the one from the same page where someone uploaded a pic of her foot with no warning while I was eating my breakie!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
20 mins into my day off and I’ve had a call from my manager who’s like ‘how do we do …’ I was like dude I’m off today? He’s like oh tit sorry. Can you just tell me how to do it and I’ll leave you alone. Wtf

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
The babies got a toy iphone and I just went ‘who is it?’ To him and he went ‘Nana’ and then he went NANANANANANANNNNANNAANNNAANNANNA into the phone if that doesn’t show how much she rings and shouts Nanna down the phone idk what will 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Morning everyone. Got today off work, which is good because I woke up at 9:30 :(

Normally I barely sleep at all, but this past week I've been oversleeping and napping for England.

Hope everyone has a good Monday.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hope you feel better soon @WilmaHun I'm on my Tod at work today as well, we can sulk about it together 😂

God it's stressful, I work in heating and renewable energy and as you can imagine this time of year is mad. I've tried typing this message about 5 times and then the phone goes off again, so that's fun 🙃 agree whyyy are the weekends so short 😖

• Heart
Reactions: 9
A friend is looking for a new hoover and she keeps complaining about the prices, which is fair enough. I agreed with her, I offered her alternatives and suggested some places she might find a cheaper model. Whatever I suggest, she shuts me down with an irritated comment and like... witch I'm not the queen of hoovers, I don't make them and I definitely don't sell them what you barking at me for smh. Don't bleeping buy one then 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
@Peaches_xox I like Mr Peaches attitude towards the Xmas tree. Morning all, I'm having a slow one this morning as I was awake at 2am with toothache thankfully its being sorted this week so I should be ok for Xmas and the chocolate and crisp munching can resume :ROFLMAO: .

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.