Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
Her whining about her experience on the M25 when people have had their entire houses burnt down and lost all their possessions makes me sick. Calmed down by her mum and Tessa freebie Kelly and then counselling the next day? you vacuous spoilt brat. She is odious.

we need a new thread! Any title suggestions?! Chessie King-Carter: sponsored wedding, sponsored tat, hitched up to that weirdo Matt.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Starry_eyed_pie

Chatty Member
I think you're all being a little harsh.. she is a doula/ life coach/ body positivity activist/ C-section survivor/ lubbly jubbly jugs-feeder/ leaky nipperoo owner/ creator of a RaE Of SuNsHiNe/ baby-wearing advocate/scrumma new mumma.... She is TOTALLY qualified to create something to support new mums with their mental health and well-being...

/Sarcasm

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
I’m just going to sum things up by saying she is the biggest most repulsive fake I have seen on social media and wow there’s a few. Days of showing off, the Chessie show (off) unlimited including the horrific hen weekend in her privileged family villa in Croatia. I loathe her. People are really struggling. The economy is in freefall. She isn’t likeable. She’s fake, money grabbing and revolting. Crawl back under your ginger stone. 😬

Reactions: 32

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
You know gapey mouth face her and the guy make? I’m wondering, do they make a sound when they pose like that? Are they screaming? Or are they just standing silent with their mouths open when they’re asked to pose for a photo? That can’t be a natural smile, it’s impossible. Like when you’re at Tesco and you’re checking out, cashier gives you your receipt and you give a wee smile and say thanks, do they actually open their mouths and squint their eyes like that? It is so strange and and surely must be exhausting to be THAT EXCITED everytime you take a photo, which is all the time.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Aardvark

Chatty Member
If her antics are putting anyone in this thread off breast feeding please don’t worry. I managed to exclusively breastfed feed for a year without being as naked as her. I also managed to not mention the fact I was breastfeeding all the time or drop it into unrelated conversations

• Heart

Gentlemensrelish

Chatty Member
Not a regular on this thread, just checked in to see if the first woman to ever be pregnant has become the first woman to give birth. She's such a massive cockhead. What is wrong with her? Just fucking calm down and put your tits away.

Does she honestly think this is normalising things? I'm a massive hippy of a mum with my one year old still on my boob and Christ, she makes me want to give the kid a bottle just so we have absolutely nothing in common.

Absolute lunatic.

• Haha
  • Heart

Tui

VIP Member
I went to uni with loads of “rah” girls like chessie and they are just the most vain awful obnoxious individuals when they congregate in groups. Alone they can be ok but in a pck they are just a massive shower of posh blonde cunts

Reactions: 27

Starry_eyed_pie

Chatty Member
Have you got plenty of muslin available to tie around your top half as well? And don’t forget your family should already be having tattoos done in readiness of new baby arrival. Make sure your partner also knows how to get the right angle on any C-section dressings you might have so they can also be documented.

PS hope all goes well for you! 🤗❤
Thank you!

Yes... Plenty of Muslins. Using my maternity leave before baby arrives to practice tying them up around my chest.

We've even bought a bigger bed so the whole extended family can pile in next to my naked (except paper pants) body and have pictures taken.

Motherhood done right 💪🏿

• Haha
Reactions: 26

lallallalalalalalala

I can't believe how few photos she's shared of Rae at the wedding?!? It makes it look like she wasn't even there! I was a bridesmaid friend's wedding recently and the photographer caught some lovely candid moments of me and my husband with our baby, and she was all dressed up as an honorary flower girl 🥺🥺🥺

Title suggestion
Chessie King: please ignore my husband and Rae; all eyes on me for the big day

• Heart

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
There's no vaginal involvement in a section so she can crack on when she wants
But she’ll have to tell us about protecting Rae’s sun roof, not making her niperoos leak lots of scrumma mumma milkypops and also making sure her pubeyroooooobs are ready for ginger boy action. 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

littlewonder

Chatty Member
I am SO glad this thread exists, I feel so validated because I feel that so many people think Chessie is soOOo amazing and positive ! ! They bang on about her as if she’s the answer to body positivity but I have always found her insufferable and never understood why nobody else seemed to see it.

Contorting your face/body and then taking photos at ridiculous angles is not a personality trait and isn’t the pure comedy/revolutionary act she thinks it is

& don’t get me started on the offensive northern accent she does… has anyone else noticed that when she does it she speaks really slowly and stupidly as if she thinks being northern = unintelligent?!? I hate it even more than the fake hushed serious voice she does 😖

I just feel like she’s one of those people that will never have a conversation with anyone either - she’ll just talk AT them or over them and she just gives me serious ‘I was a bully but I’ve CHANGED and REFLECTED and I’m EVERYONE’S friend’ vibes

it was good to get that out 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Aardvark

Chatty Member
as if she actually got married with her kids breakfast smothered on her face.. why does everything have to be so dramatic?
She has to attempt to be relatable because otherwise people will notice she’s a millionaire’s daughter who has never had a real job and relies on sponsored Instagram posts to make a living

Reactions: 25
Sorry - did she use her wedding to promote and sell a line of bridesmaid dresses??? Imagine having your wedding as an #ad

Also, not seen any pics of Rae yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Aardvark

Chatty Member
I had a baby in lockdown, before the government said you could have a bubble if you had a baby. First child, no support from anywhere. Family did their best over the phone and face time to give guidance, I would call the midwives and health visitor with questions but there were no baby groups, drop ins to get my baby weighed, breastfeeding cafes etc

As hard as it was, I still had access to google, the NHS website, the la leche league live chat and peer support, and I didn’t pay for any of it.

Not sure what point I’m trying to make. It’s not a bad thing that there’s extra support and guidance you can pay for if you need it - but it shouldn’t be presented as a necessity or that you automatically need it. Rather than paying for a sleep consultant you could read any baby blog ever written for reassurance that baby sleep patterns are erratic and there’s nothing you can do about it. You end up with the same amount of sleep at the end of it without paying ££££ for tips and tricks that may not even work.

And is it possible for any influencer to have a life experience without becoming an expert and monetising it?

• Heart

Lilah

Long time lurker here but the wedding has pushed me to comment. It's all so 'look how rich and fabulous we are'. And what's with the endless gushing about the bridesmaids and sister, but not her actual husband. Lools like the whole point of the wedding was to have a girls party and advertise dresses.

Not jealous by the way, this type of wedding would be my absolute nightmare..making yourself the centre of attention at all times. I prefer chilled and quiet, not constant whoooping and hysterical laughing. It reminds me of episodes of the Real Housewives when they go on "crazy" glamorous weekends away.

Alexlilz

I wondered why they kept delaying their wedding over and over again, I realise now it was because a small intimate thing during Covid wouldn't have done, it had to be a self-indulgent, OTT, all-for-the-gram. None of this was about them getting married, it was all about attention and social media 🥴

Reactions: 23