Chessie King #2 Cheap Ring, I’ve got a baby don’t you know darling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just going to sum things up by saying she is the biggest most repulsive fake I have seen on social media and wow there’s a few. Days of showing off, the Chessie show (off) unlimited including the horrific hen weekend in her privileged family villa in Croatia. I loathe her. People are really struggling. The economy is in freefall. She isn’t likeable. She’s fake, money grabbing and revolting. Crawl back under your ginger stone. 😬

Reactions: 32
If that was her dream wedding dress she’d been drawing for years why on earth did she also need to have two others?

Reactions: 9
I think it’s more that your boobs after breastfeeding grow by 4 inches and go flat like an empty windsock 😂
Totally, but she could have said deflated or saggy. But she has to shoehorn in a reference to her being the first person to ever have a baby and breastfeed. The same way she acts like breasts are exclusively and only valuable for feeding babies / making “milkshakes” (I feel ill having written that 🤢).

Maybe I’m overreacting but it just feels like one of those subtle ways childless women are sidelined. I’ll put myself to bed now with a cold compress 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Totally, but she could have said deflated or saggy. But she has to shoehorn in a reference to her being the first person to ever have a baby and breastfeed. The same way she acts like breasts are exclusively and only valuable for feeding babies / making “milkshakes” (I feel ill having written that 🤢).

Maybe I’m overreacting but it just feels like one of those subtle ways childless women are sidelined. I’ll put myself to bed now with a cold compress 😂
As someone who couldn't breastfeed but had a baby at a similar time, that was what made me unfollow. She made me feel like a crap mum, compounded by the fact we couldn't (wouldn't) spend £££ on sleep/lactation/whatever consultants.

I do remember feeling smug when I saw the baby was sleeping badly despite her paying out for the sleep consultant, magic crib etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I wondered why they kept delaying their wedding over and over again, I realise now it was because a small intimate thing during Covid wouldn't have done, it had to be a self-indulgent, OTT, all-for-the-gram. None of this was about them getting married, it was all about attention and social media 🥴

Reactions: 23
I went to uni with loads of “rah” girls like chessie and they are just the most vain awful obnoxious individuals when they congregate in groups. Alone they can be ok but in a pck they are just a massive shower of posh blonde cunts

Reactions: 27
It was purely about her, not Matt, not her family, not the act of marriage. Her.

She’s a complete fake. “Love yourself, be natural”. Wears shape wear and tonnes of makeup. Which is absolutely fine! But not when you try build a crappy career off embracing yourself.

She’s a fake, hypocritical, rich privileged white girl with no personality and no sense of the real world.

Looks like a wedding full of coke addled twats that enable this woman to be completely unbearable.

Reactions: 21
Long time lurker here but the wedding has pushed me to comment. It's all so 'look how rich and fabulous we are'. And what's with the endless gushing about the bridesmaids and sister, but not her actual husband. Lools like the whole point of the wedding was to have a girls party and advertise dresses.

Not jealous by the way, this type of wedding would be my absolute nightmare..making yourself the centre of attention at all times. I prefer chilled and quiet, not constant whoooping and hysterical laughing. It reminds me of episodes of the Real Housewives when they go on "crazy" glamorous weekends away.

Reactions: 24
Long time lurker here but the wedding has pushed me to comment. It's all so 'look how rich and fabulous we are'. And what's with the endless gushing about the bridesmaids and sister, but not her actual husband. Lools like the whole point of the wedding was to have a girls party and advertise dresses.

Not jealous by the way, this type of wedding would be my absolute nightmare..making yourself the centre of attention at all times. I prefer chilled and quiet, not constant whoooping and hysterical laughing. It reminds me of episodes of the Real Housewives when they go on "crazy" glamorous weekends away.
Completely agree. She bangs on about her blonde bimbo mates more than her actual husband. It was the Chessie show and made me feel nauseous

Reactions: 13
Completely agree. She bangs on about her blonde bimbo mates more than her actual husband. It was the Chessie show and made me feel nauseous
Exactly, I’ve seen no posts from chessie about actually marrying Mat

on another note, why would you take off your skirt in the middle of the dance floor, yet more attention seeking

Reactions: 11
Hahaha that’s so true there’s not been any mention of Mat or even Rae!? I kind of forgot they existed.

Even this joint insta was all about Chessie and her dresses 😅
37A10ABA-0CA6-4C2E-954C-5BE60247EC43.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Chessie’s dad has posted some sweet family pics including the baby - he’s not private but I feel weird posting screenshots here 😬

Now I need to stop stalking the excessive wedding of a girl I don’t even know.

Reactions: 5
Chessie spent ages creating engagement before on how she wasn’t going to wear make up to her wedding, this whole “I’m not like other girls” message about how she was happy to go bare faced. No shade that she wore make up, mine was practically cemented on for my own wedding, but she’s a hypocrite in order to generate engagement as she’s got a full face of glamour on in those photos
Well, at least she responded to this in her stories! Lol. 👋

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Well, at least she responded to this in her stories! Lol. 👋
I feel so bad for all of these kids of influencers. Splashed all over the internet from the second they're born. Given a very warped view of the way the world works. Especially when it comes to filters, body image etc.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Mattttt just makes my skin crawl. Don’t know what it is but he’s just 🤢🤢 Their first dance WTAF 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I find it so weird that she went dress shopping when pregnant, and then bought something she didn't even like/got restyled. It was a lovely dress to begin with.... Why bother? Why not get something bespoke?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.