Chessie King #2 Cheap Ring, I’ve got a baby don’t you know darling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No it's not free your tits Friday, it's world suicide prevention day you leech

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is there actually something wrong with her because I cannot believe anyone who is normal would act like this. Wtf wearing no top again and the baby in the carrier. Biggest.knobhead.ever

Is there actually something wrong with her because I cannot believe anyone who is normal would act like this. Wtf wearing no top again and the baby in the carrier. Biggest.knobhead.ever
And that dick head boyfriend- makes my skin crawl 🤢

Reactions: 12
What does she think women who breastfeed do in the winter? I suppose we’ll find out if she’s still going by then, everyone in jumpers and coats and her just draped in muslins

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Should she not be getting (and advocating!) a PCR test if she had a fever?
I had a fever when my baby was three weeks old, lateral flow came up negative but PCR was positive....you never know!

Reactions: 10
I had a fever when my baby was three weeks old, lateral flow came up negative but PCR was positive....you never know!
Yeah, she should get a PCR really, doing three lateral flow tests in one morning is a bit ridiculous. Just do one. And another in a couple of days if you’re not going to go for a PCR

Reactions: 6
This whole little story sounds made up to me as an excuse to get out of going to the wedding, I bet she’ll have made a miraculous recovery in a day or two 🙄

Reactions: 7
This really irritates me 🙄 I’ve trained for years in the Mental Health field to get to where I am now, I knew it was only a matter of time but it’s so infuriating that influencers who aren’t trained can pull together a “piece of work” or write a book, create content or whatever it is that pulls in engagement in an area of work they have no official qualifications or experience to work in. I understand she’s had a baby HOWEVER millions of other women have as well and why would Chessie be any different to them? Yet she is creating something to support and nurture new parents?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This really irritates me 🙄 I’ve trained for years in the Mental Health field to get to where I am now, I knew it was only a matter of time but it’s so infuriating that influencers who aren’t trained can pull together a “piece of work” or write a book, create content or whatever it is that pulls in engagement in an area of work they have no official qualifications or experience to work in. I understand she’s had a baby HOWEVER millions of other women have as well and why would Chessie be any different to them? Yet she is creating something to support and nurture new parents?
100000% - I am in the same position as you, trained for many years to get to where I am in the mental health field, and then you get influencers giving unsolicited advice ! Lived experience is great but definitely not a fan of this.

She seems very directionless, like she’s gone from being a bodybuilder model, fitness instructor, doula, painter 😂 and now mumma expert. Just goes with whatever can make her some dough.

Reactions: 14
Totally agree. Two degrees, two years supervised practice to gain chartership, CPD requirements each year, professional insurance required, peer supervision required. But some over privileged gurning twit with her tits out most of the time thinks she can do it (because she’ll make more money money money from it). Time for some more regulation of the tit these idiots spout. They’re dangerous as much as irritating when they stray from their lane. And who knows what her lane is anyway. 🤷‍♀️

She also has to do everything immediately. Why not get to three months post partum and reflect on that time and decide whether you have insights to share. Experiencing something first hand doesn’t make you an expert

Reactions: 15
I think you're all being a little harsh.. she is a doula/ life coach/ body positivity activist/ C-section survivor/ lubbly jubbly jugs-feeder/ leaky nipperoo owner/ creator of a RaE Of SuNsHiNe/ baby-wearing advocate/scrumma new mumma.... She is TOTALLY qualified to create something to support new mums with their mental health and well-being...

/Sarcasm

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I am SO glad this thread exists, I feel so validated because I feel that so many people think Chessie is soOOo amazing and positive ! ! They bang on about her as if she’s the answer to body positivity but I have always found her insufferable and never understood why nobody else seemed to see it.

Contorting your face/body and then taking photos at ridiculous angles is not a personality trait and isn’t the pure comedy/revolutionary act she thinks it is

& don’t get me started on the offensive northern accent she does… has anyone else noticed that when she does it she speaks really slowly and stupidly as if she thinks being northern = unintelligent?!? I hate it even more than the fake hushed serious voice she does 😖

I just feel like she’s one of those people that will never have a conversation with anyone either - she’ll just talk AT them or over them and she just gives me serious ‘I was a bully but I’ve CHANGED and REFLECTED and I’m EVERYONE’S friend’ vibes

it was good to get that out 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I am SO glad this thread exists, I feel so validated because I feel that so many people think Chessie is soOOo amazing and positive ! ! They bang on about her as if she’s the answer to body positivity but I have always found her insufferable and never understood why nobody else seemed to see it.

Contorting your face/body and then taking photos at ridiculous angles is not a personality trait and isn’t the pure comedy/revolutionary act she thinks it is

& don’t get me started on the offensive northern accent she does… has anyone else noticed that when she does it she speaks really slowly and stupidly as if she thinks being northern = unintelligent?!? I hate it even more than the fake hushed serious voice she does 😖

I just feel like she’s one of those people that will never have a conversation with anyone either - she’ll just talk AT them or over them and she just gives me serious ‘I was a bully but I’ve CHANGED and REFLECTED and I’m EVERYONE’S friend’ vibes

it was good to get that out 🤣🤣
That’s a seriously good vent. 🤣🤣🤣 Welcome 👋 Chessie drives me mad. Utterly mad. She’s insincere, fake, patronising and a sell out. Don’t get me started on the “Swiss” either. She’s even worse. Totally talentless 😳🤣

That’s a seriously good vent. 🤣🤣🤣 Welcome 👋 Chessie drives me mad. Utterly mad. She’s insincere, fake, patronising and a sell out. Don’t get me started on the “Swiss” either. She’s even worse. Totally talentless 😳🤣
thanks it’s bin bluddeh brewin fer abowt 4 years a tell ya 🤣🤣🤣 (now imagine that sentence in her unfunny and inaccurate fake Yorkshire accent)

I agree that I find her super condescending. ‘Love yourself!’ says the woman who definitely seems like she’d have made fun of me behind my back if we’d been at school together 🤣

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.