Chessie King #2 Cheap Ring, I’ve got a baby don’t you know darling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone find it strange she hasn't liked or commented on London Paleo girl / now mrstessakelly's pregnancy announcement yesterday when Brontë and Mathew and everyone else has by now? Given she has previous for dropping people I wonder if they've fallen out?
Acknowledging someone else's pregnancy would mean acknowledging that she's not the only woman to grow a human in her roomy womby and birth them.

Reactions: 17
Was she not gifted the ocarro pram? In which case should it not be marked as such in the latest story? Or has she left that detail out because she is complaining about her very expensive gift 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She just made Tess Rae’s goodmother, so doubt they’ve fallen out, but v odd
I suspect she’s just congratulated her privately (unlike Chessie I know) but I usually tend to congratulate friends on big news privately before it’s even been shared on social media

Reactions: 3
David Lloyd seems to be the new place to hang out!

Do we reckon it’s gifted? Connie simmons, rhitrition and now chessie!

Reactions: 6
I do believe she had it. She mentioned some anti emetics and they don’t give those out lightly. And she did disappear of Instagram for long periods

I just hate how she’s monetising her pregnancy, her c section scars, her emotional rollercoaster after birth. Her whole life is up for sponsorship and I think that’s quite sad

Reactions: 12
I do believe she had it. She mentioned some anti emetics and they don’t give those out lightly. And she did disappear of Instagram for long periods

I just hate how she’s monetising her pregnancy, her c section scars, her emotional rollercoaster after birth. Her whole life is up for sponsorship and I think that’s quite sad
I agree. To an extent I can understand promoting actual baby products given that's her demographic and what she's using right now but Maltesers?! Just seems so gross to have her very personal and not straight forward birth story used to get money from a multi billion dollar company

Reactions: 5

I agree, also, I feel that the topics she brings up are worth discussing but she makes little of them as she can’t use proper words. I’m sick of these really immature terms she uses. It’s nipples, nude, pubes/pubic hair!!

Reactions: 6
I can't get over the fact that she claims to be a trained doula, and also had never heard of HG until she got pregnant and suffered. Surely as a doula you may encounter someone with HG, and therefore it would at least be mentioned in the training?!
Even if it's not... If you're passionate enough about supporting pregnant women to become a doula, you would do some reading around the subject, wouldn't you?

I agree, also, I feel that the topics she brings up are worth discussing but she makes little of them as she can’t use proper words. I’m sick of these really immature terms she uses. It’s nipples, nude, pubes/pubic hair!!
Absolutely this. If she wasn't so immature and off-putting, she could be a great advocate for things like breastfeeding, baby-wearing etc. But as someone who is currently a breastfeeding, baby-wearer, she even puts me off!!!

Reactions: 11
I can't get over the fact that she claims to be a trained doula, and also had never heard of HG until she got pregnant and suffered. Surely as a doula you may encounter someone with HG, and therefore it would at least be mentioned in the training?!
Even if it's not... If you're passionate enough about supporting pregnant women to become a doula, you would do some reading around the subject, wouldn't you?

Absolutely this. If she wasn't so immature and off-putting, she could be a great advocate for things like breastfeeding, baby-wearing etc. But as someone who is currently a breastfeeding, baby-wearer, she even puts me off!!!
She’s a doula who uses the most alienating and distressing language about c sections (being cut ‘in half’) and has never mentioned actually attending another woman’s birth because let’s face it, if she had she wouldn’t have stopped talking about it. Feels like she should have had some clients by now?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.