Chessie King #2 Cheap Ring, I’ve got a baby don’t you know darling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m currently waiting for my milk to dry up after giving birth a week ago. There’s a lot of milk let down but do you know what I do? Chuck some breast pads in my bra 😂 and change them a couple of times a day. Never a problem 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m currently waiting for my milk to dry up after giving birth a week ago. There’s a lot of milk let down but do you know what I do? Chuck some breast pads in my bra 😂 and change them a couple of times a day. Never a problem 👍🏼
So you don’t just wander round with a muslin tied round you?! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t know how any other woman has ever managed to be pregnant, give birth and then raise a baby before doula extraordinaire Chessie came along to share her scrumma pearls of milky wisdom. 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I don’t know how any other woman has ever managed to be pregnant, give birth and then raise a baby before doula extraordinaire Chessie came along to share her scrumma pearls of milky wisdom. 😳
I am due to have a C-section in September, and intend to breastfeed, so I know where I will be looking for advice.
I've already told my partner about the fun games we will play whilst waiting for the C-S, and he is practising taking photos of my pubes and nipples ready to share afterwards.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I am due to have a C-section in September, and intend to breastfeed, so I know where I will be looking for advice.
I've already told my partner about the fun games we will play whilst waiting for the C-S, and he is practising taking photos of my pubes and nipples ready to share afterwards.
🤣🤣🤣 love this!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Have you got plenty of muslin available to tie around your top half as well? And don’t forget your family should already be having tattoos done in readiness of new baby arrival. Make sure your partner also knows how to get the right angle on any C-section dressings you might have so they can also be documented.

PS hope all goes well for you! 🤗❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Have you got plenty of muslin available to tie around your top half as well? And don’t forget your family should already be having tattoos done in readiness of new baby arrival. Make sure your partner also knows how to get the right angle on any C-section dressings you might have so they can also be documented.

PS hope all goes well for you! 🤗❤
Thank you!

Yes... Plenty of Muslins. Using my maternity leave before baby arrives to practice tying them up around my chest.

We've even bought a bigger bed so the whole extended family can pile in next to my naked (except paper pants) body and have pictures taken.

Motherhood done right 💪🏿

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Thank you!

Yes... Plenty of Muslins. Using my maternity leave before baby arrives to practice tying them up around my chest.

We've even bought a bigger bed so the whole extended family can pile in next to my naked (except paper pants) body and have pictures taken.

Motherhood done right 💪🏿
You’re a natural.
And you’ve made me laugh my socks off this Monday, thank you. 🤗🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can you imagine if you went to the same gym as her and saw her splashing around being an idiot 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 6
It's nice to see people not always looking perfect, but I don't like the excessive gurning and posing weirdly all the time. I'd rather see the posed but imperfect shots, if that makes sense? I like how danaemercer does it; she shows how to 'pose' and get rid of cellulite etc, but then also shows herself unposed. It's just less "look at me I'm quirky"

Reactions: 12
I'm sorry,but how can you claim to be a doula and then admit you'd never heard of a tongue tie?!!
The definition of a doula includes post-natal care, so you'd think the training at least would include some common breastfeeding issues... Of which TT is one!!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I'm sorry,but how can you claim to be a doula and then admit you'd never heard of a tongue tie?!!
The definition of a doula includes post-natal care, so you'd think the training at least would include some common breastfeeding issues... Of which TT is one!!!!
She is no more of a qualified or proper doula than I am of being a fighter pilot. (I’m myopic, get vertigo and don’t like small spaces). 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What's with the faces and voices as if she's mimicking/mocking a person who has special needs or an ID, stupid woman.

Reactions: 7
20 minute swim 6 weeks after a section, impressive and wish I had her motivation to be honest!
What's with the faces and voices as if she's mimicking/mocking a person who has special needs or an ID, stupid woman.
I think it’s for our benefit now but she probably hasn't clocked that it could be perceived as you say…hope this is the wake up call to stop!

Reactions: 4
She thinks she’s funny or relatable. She’s not. And this. A sleep consultant? She’s a baby. It’s downright insulting to people without all their disposable cash to splash on this kind of thing. My one final gripe - her “art”. By all means be creative but this ain’t art. 👀😳
Do us a favour Chessie, have another three months off Instagram.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
She thinks she’s funny or relatable. She’s not. And this. A sleep consultant? She’s a baby. It’s downright insulting to people without all their disposable cash to splash on this kind of thing. My one final gripe - her “art”. By all means be creative but this ain’t art. 👀😳
Do us a favour Chessie, have another three months off Instagram.
I have to agree with the sleep consultant thing. Just let the baby sleep when it wants to sleep, they barely know night and day yet and that is NORMAL. She doesn’t need to be in an routine, she doesn’t need to be sleeping in a certain way, so what could a consultant do that is of any help right now?! It’s so infuriating that people with money throw cash at stuff like sleep…further down the line maybe, although plenty of people manage without….it’s just something I can’t really get my head round

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.