Chessie King #2 Cheap Ring, I’ve got a baby don’t you know darling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“With Rae’s breakfast smothered all over my face”. Wasn’t though, was it Chessidiot?

Did anyone see the hideous Pearl bralet activating the booberoobers and her milkshake makers went into overdrive at some festival making her leak everywhere so much that she made soft serves out of her mama magic juice?!
why does she feel she needs to make such awful fiction up.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“With Rae’s breakfast smothered all over my face”. Wasn’t though, was it Chessidiot?

Did anyone see the hideous Pearl bralet activating the booberoobers and her milkshake makers went into overdrive at some festival making her leak everywhere so much that she made soft serves out of her mama magic juice?!
why does she feel she needs to make such awful fiction up.
as if she actually got married with her kids breakfast smothered on her face.. why does everything have to be so dramatic?

Reactions: 11
as if she actually got married with her kids breakfast smothered on her face.. why does everything have to be so dramatic?
She has to attempt to be relatable because otherwise people will notice she’s a millionaire’s daughter who has never had a real job and relies on sponsored Instagram posts to make a living

Reactions: 25
She has to attempt to be relatable because otherwise people will notice she’s a millionaire’s daughter who has never had a real job and relies on sponsored Instagram posts to make a living
I don't think getting married with your kids breakfast on your face is relatable in the slightest but please let me know if anyone else has done this. I am not married so wouldn't know if this is the done thing or not :D

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't think getting married with your kids breakfast on your face is relatable in the slightest but please let me know if anyone else has done this. I am not married so wouldn't know if this is the done thing or not :D
Oh I completely agree, which is why she misses the mark so much

Reactions: 5
So even their honeymoon is a “press discount” . Do they actually pay for anything!!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I never know if this is erring too much on the side of judgement as I have separation anxiety when being away from my child but I really can’t believe they’ve gone to the Maldives leaving their (just) 1 year old child!!

Reactions: 13
I never know if this is erring too much on the side of judgement as I have separation anxiety when being away from my child but I really can’t believe they’ve gone to the Maldives leaving their (just) 1 year old child!!
Yes. They’re way too immature and selfish to be parents. They never should have had her. Poor little thing.

Reactions: 8
Yes. They’re way too immature and selfish to be parents. They never should have had her. Poor little thing.
I thought it was bad enough when they went abroad for a wedding without her a few months ago but thought it was maybe just me because I’m neurotic but they’re really so so far away from her now!

Reactions: 4
the fact that they are there on a ‘press discount’ (didn’t know Instagram was press!) makes me absolutely SICK.

Reactions: 11
I couldn’t believe the lack of photos from the wedding of their child and now cannot believe they’ve gone on their honeymoon without her, she is too young to understand the concept of a holiday and must be so confused as to what is going on.

I’m all for parents having a break but leaving a child to young to understand to go on holiday is just cruel

Reactions: 8
I couldn’t believe the lack of photos from the wedding of their child and now cannot believe they’ve gone on their honeymoon without her, she is too young to understand the concept of a holiday and must be so confused as to what is going on.

I’m all for parents having a break but leaving a child to young to understand to go on holiday is just cruel
Yes, I agree, I think it's horrible! I have a 1 year old and we're going a wedding 50 miles away without her ... I'm distraught about being away one night!!!
Couldn't she have come with them? Or couldn't they be bothered?
I am still hoping to have our belated honeymoon from our 2019 wedding next year. Taking the baby of course!
Rae was great content when Chess was selling a mum and baby course. She's been forgotten now.

Reactions: 6
Just wondering how she’s constantly doing stories on an island with no wifi

Just wondering how she’s constantly doing stories on an island with no wifi
Does it defo have no wifi? When we went to the Maldives there was wifi at the bar but nowhere else, tiny island.

And as usual there has to be a dramatic story about needing to pee so badly for 45 mins on the sea plane that it was physically hurting her. Please. Why is everything turned into a dramatic issue!!! Ffs

Reactions: 7
And as usual there has to be a dramatic story about needing to pee so badly for 45 mins on the sea plane that it was physically hurting her. Please. Why is everything turned into a dramatic issue!!! Ffs
Yeah like who would get on one of those tiny seaplanes without weeing first if you needed a wee that badly 🙄

Reactions: 2
I couldn't leave my one year old, I'd like to but there's no one who would have her and get up at night 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.