Chessie King #2 Cheap Ring, I’ve got a baby don’t you know darling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ she’s so desperate for attention “I couldn’t even change my own giant pads myself let alone contort my sawn-in-half body into any page of the karma sutra” 🙄

“Ouch your silly feels like a cheese grater” - why does she talk like a child?

Literally have no idea why she thinks sharing this information is a good idea?
I honestly believe the general jist of the information she’s sharing is quite informative, talking about sex post c section isn’t spoken about and it should be. I’ll be having a c section and this stuff I 100% wanna know. HOWEVER, the way she talks about it, using stupid, child like words and phrases is bleeping insufferable. INSUFFERABLE. I don’t know why she does it. Speak like an ADULT. 🥴 And referring to being sawn in half is just, ridiculous, and incredibly unhelpful, and to some, down right off putting!

Reactions: 19
I honestly believe the general jist of the information she’s sharing is quite informative, talking about sex post c section isn’t spoken about and it should be. I’ll be having a c section and this stuff I 100% wanna know. HOWEVER, the way she talks about it, using stupid, child like words and phrases is bleeping insufferable. INSUFFERABLE. I don’t know why she does it. Speak like an ADULT. 🥴 And referring to being sawn in half is just, ridiculous, and incredibly unhelpful, and to some, down right off putting!
And her advice seems to be just lube and laughter! I’ve just self referred for psychological therapy post labour trauma as it’s affecting my relationship with my husband. She hasn’t got a clue what she is on about (pleased to say the c section wasn’t the traumatising aspect of my birth though!!)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'd be very afraid for when she's giving her children the "talk" because of the importance of using correct terminology due to abuse etc and she's definetly going to use absolutely stupid names for penis and vagina.

Reactions: 9
Yeah I completely agree that having the conversation is important and interesting to a large audience but she’s so performative about it, the post is mostly about her and Mat and like you say the way she speaks about stuff is so childish. It’s idiotic

Reactions: 8
I think the information would probably be helpful, unsure why it all has to be a story though, like the dog watching?

Reactions: 5
I'd be very afraid for when she's giving her children the "talk" because of the importance of using correct terminology due to abuse etc and she's definetly going to use absolutely stupid names for penis and vagina.
Literally this! I teach Year 1 and we learn the correct terminology so children can communicate correctly if they need help and just so they know. Poor Rae will be calling it her 'minnie', 'moo' or some other stupid name!🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 7
And why is she topless now? 🙄

Sorry I mean why is she nudey rudey with her booby woobys out?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
If her antics are putting anyone in this thread off breast feeding please don’t worry. I managed to exclusively breastfed feed for a year without being as naked as her. I also managed to not mention the fact I was breastfeeding all the time or drop it into unrelated conversations

• Heart
Reactions: 28
If her antics are putting anyone in this thread off breast feeding please don’t worry. I managed to exclusively breastfed feed for a year without being as naked as her. I also managed to not mention the fact I was breastfeeding all the time or drop it into unrelated conversations
I also managed to buy some breast pads and not tie a muslin round me for an Instagram advert

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think it’s also really damaging to refer to a c section as being sawn in half even if you are joking because someone about to have one could be really worried by that description. And maybe an explanation of why she is so dry would help (hormonal changes, breastfeeding etc), otherwise it makes it sound like your body is irreversibly changed by birth.
I think it’s a really irresponsible post
I am 38 weeks pregnant and her use of terminology made me feel both ill and anxious in what has been a really lovely pregnancy. Such a crude way of putting things.

Reactions: 11
See also: baby-wearing. You do NOT need to be topless to wear a baby in a sling!!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
bleeping why? Why is she incapable of just taking nice family photos?!?
Money really doesn't buy class at all. Tacky woman!
If you can’t keep your nips in clothing, the issue is probably with you rather than the clothes. It happens so frequently you’d almost think she was doing it deliberately…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
'Milky udders' makes me want to vom. We are not cows 😑

Also I know I'm late to the party here, but It really feels too me like they gave her a name with a stupid spelling just to drag out Instagram engagement. Golden girl before she was born. All the sunshine baby clothes etc. It's so obvious that as soon as they announced the name I remember thinking oh god they're going to call her Rae of sunshine. I just think it's weird!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't understand why they're training her to suck her thumb? Surely using a dummy is better as you can take it away when the time comes but you can't take away her thumbs. Being a 23 year old thumb sucker isn't cute!

I don't understand why they're training her to suck her thumb? Surely using a dummy is better as you can take it away when the time comes but you can't take away her thumbs. Being a 23 year old thumb sucker isn't cute!
Thumb sucking ruined my brothers teeth requiring braces 👍🏻

Most babies suck their thumb and grow out of it 🤷🏻‍♀️ Although I can’t talk I sucked my thumb til I went to secondary school 😂 my teeth are fine though!

Reactions: 3
Most babies suck their thumb and grow out of it 🤷🏻‍♀️ Although I can’t talk I sucked my thumb til I went to secondary school 😂 my teeth are fine though!
If it had happened naturally maybe but she showed her mum training her to do it

Reactions: 2
bleeping why? Why is she incapable of just taking nice family photos?!?
Money really doesn't buy class at all. Tacky woman!
This is what finally pushed me over the edge to unfollow her after a long time of considering it. I used to enjoy the body posi stuff, but this is just obnoxious.

More importantly, I also find the constant gurning quite offensive... it feels ableist. Like she does it to make fun of herself and is celebrated for it, but can stop doing it anytime, whereas some folk with disabilities can't just stop it and will have cruel comments made towards them for the same behaviour. It makes me super uncomfortable. I feel like silly faces every now and again is fine, but it's just incessant...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.