Chessie King #2 Cheap Ring, I’ve got a baby don’t you know darling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of all the people I hate-watch to keep up with their threads on here, she is the one who makes me want to reach thru by phone and remove the smug look from her face!
The poses, the stupid sayings (C-krets 🤢), the gurning... Does she have any talent that warrants her platform? Or is this it?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
First post - ‘‘Today we found this golden nugget of a hotel’’

Third post ‘’I’ve wanted to come here for years’’

So you didn’t just ‘find’ it then did you. You knew it existed, booked a table, and used a sat nav to get there. Why does it always have to be a fairytale?
On the other hand it makes me feel very grateful that I live a stones throw from the New Forest, as she is actually right in that it is beautiful 😊

Reactions: 9
Reigniting her love for make-up when there's an ad to be made and money to pocket.
Such a disingenuous 🐄

Reactions: 6
I thought exactly the same re the makeup. Wasn’t she saying a little while ago how she wasn’t even going to wear makeup on her wedding day? Now there’s money to be made she loves it all of a sudden.

Reactions: 9
I thought exactly the same re the makeup. Wasn’t she saying a little while ago how she wasn’t even going to wear makeup on her wedding day? Now there’s money to be made she loves it all of a sudden.
Exactly this.
I wouldn't be surprised if there is a premium in terms of money earned for posts on Valentines Day either. It came completely out of nowhere. So very fake.

Reactions: 3
New to the thread, but this!!!

I mean, what is her niche? She’s tried fitness, fashion, body positivity, makeup, now baby mama. I’m bored of it. She has nothing to give, except second hand embarrassment!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Would it not be easier to, you know, ask for a highchair, when you go to a restaurant like everyone else? instead of carting that thing around? (It's doesn't look small.....) Oh wait...it's an ad 🙄

Reactions: 10
Please, NO!!
She’s clearly about to launch a mother/baby blog community type thing.
she’s tried to blur the words- but purposely not blurred them.
“Welcome to the baby …..” can’t see the other bit.
and then,
“Sleep, feeding, brain & body”
Her baby is what- 6 months old? And she’s an EXPERT???
70F71FC5-2AA6-4DE6-A876-1A96E6D8E67A.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Please, NO!!
and then,
View attachment 1084447
Oh god 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Her next fad. Let me guess her content will include leaving a note of jobs for your friends to do when they visit you and the baby, buying a robot crib for the baby and a sleep trainer from when your baby is a newborn 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 14
God this girl, so privileged that she doesn’t have to stick to anything as her parents will always be a fall back. She so patronising when she becomes an ‘expert’ on a topic. Whatever about before when she was fitness instructor, a painter, published a self help book, a doula all of which she no longer mentions, I wouldn’t listen to anything from her about parenting. She’s a new mum herself, stop telling people what to do!

Reactions: 20
Please, NO!!
and then,
View attachment 1084447
Give me strength. She is a new mum and has half a brain cell total. She is also massively privileged and has never had to lift a finger or do a single damn thing. Noone wants patronising advice given with a gurn and that will most definitely include stupid non- words.

Reactions: 11
6C38DF9D-AF4C-45DD-B2DF-1B2D767FAA28.jpeg
“ “We will be with you everyday whilst you recover”

can’t think of anything worse!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My mind boggles that she thinks she’s expert enough to launch this course or whatever. Just another influencer making having a baby in to a cash making exercise

Reactions: 13
I think it's foul that she's basically cashing in on people's vulnerability post-partum. Also yes, having a baby is hard but it's not *that* hard and women have been doing it for thousands of years with the support of their friends family and partners. There is also TONNES of free content online for nervous first timers. If I was pregnant again and, watching her stories it would bloody terrify me!!! She's normalising that everyone's going to have an absolutely awful time of it, before they've even got there. It's like saying, 'buy this parachute to wear on the plane because it's definitely going to crash'

Reactions: 17
Does anyone else feel like their daughter is their sisters sister!?!?!
What the actual 😮💨

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The thing that gets me is that she keeps advertising ALL THE THINGS that get baby to sleep - £800 robot cot, that red Tommy Tippee thing, a sleep consultant - and yet she's also being rae-latable (I hate myself for that joke!! 🤣) And posting about being so so tired and baby not sleeping.
So is she lying for sympathy/likes, or advertising stuff that she knows doesn't work?

Surely with her extensive doula experience she should know that it is perfectly normal for a baby to not sleep through the night, and should be promoting that message. But you can't AffLink that!

Reactions: 17
I had a baby in lockdown, before the government said you could have a bubble if you had a baby. First child, no support from anywhere. Family did their best over the phone and face time to give guidance, I would call the midwives and health visitor with questions but there were no baby groups, drop ins to get my baby weighed, breastfeeding cafes etc

As hard as it was, I still had access to google, the NHS website, the la leche league live chat and peer support, and I didn’t pay for any of it.

Not sure what point I’m trying to make. It’s not a bad thing that there’s extra support and guidance you can pay for if you need it - but it shouldn’t be presented as a necessity or that you automatically need it. Rather than paying for a sleep consultant you could read any baby blog ever written for reassurance that baby sleep patterns are erratic and there’s nothing you can do about it. You end up with the same amount of sleep at the end of it without paying ££££ for tips and tricks that may not even work.

And is it possible for any influencer to have a life experience without becoming an expert and monetising it?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.