Chessie King #2 Cheap Ring, I’ve got a baby don’t you know darling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, title c/o @NameUndisclosed with the most likes. Their suggestion was "Chessie King, cheap ring, I’ve got a baby on the way don’t you know darling?" So I just updated it as the baby, Auraelia, has arrived. Hope thats okay?

Carry on!

Reactions: 5
You can not sleep train a new born baby for gods sake. My baby had no routine until she was about 3 months and she fell into that routine herself we followed her lead, she only has a nighttime routine at that the rest we are still trying to figure out lol

Reactions: 10
You can not sleep train a new born baby for gods sake. My baby had no routine until she was about 3 months and she fell into that routine herself we followed her lead, she only has a nighttime routine at that the rest we are still trying to figure out lol
Yes I remember her being gifted a sleep consultant or something (please correct me if I'm wrong) and feeling quite shocked that they were already thinking along those lines.

Reactions: 6
She’s so bloody dramatic about everything. Mat having to lower on the toilet...wtf...they’re just the most bizarre people 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
She’s so bloody dramatic about everything. Mat having to lower on the toilet...wtf...they’re just the most bizarre people 🤦🏻‍♀️
No, for some, they do need this much assistance post c section. Not dramatic at all to be honest. I don't know why she always has to add that her bed or whatever has kept her captive or held hostage, THATS dramatic. Also... She's a doula and didn't know just how painful the aftermath of a c section can be? Did she even qualify, or did she buy the certificate?!? I do find it very odd.

Reactions: 14
If she’s in pain, she needs to keep on top of adequate pain medication. If you take it as and when you’re supposed to, instead of waiting to be in pain it really isn’t as bad as she’s making out.

side note: wtf is Matt doing with their nappy bin on his Instagram? That’s 🤢

Reactions: 7
No, for some, they do need this much assistance post c section. Not dramatic at all to be honest. I don't know why she always has to add that her bed or whatever has kept her captive or held hostage, THATS dramatic. Also... She's a doula and didn't know just how painful the aftermath of a c section can be? Did she even qualify, or did she buy the certificate?!? I do find it very odd.
Sorry I think she is dramatic. Everything she does is dramatic and over the top. To say she’s been sawn in half and he has to lower her onto the toilet is just ridiculous. I’ve had c sections and obviously recovery is painful and difficult but jeez she needs to give it a rest!

If she’s in pain, she needs to keep on top of adequate pain medication. If you take it as and when you’re supposed to, instead of waiting to be in pain it really isn’t as bad as she’s making out.

side note: wtf is Matt doing with their nappy bin on his Instagram? That’s 🤢
Completely agree about pain medication. Obviously everyone’s different and I’m not doubting she’ll be in pain but seriously thr eat she carries on 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I'd agree she is dramatic about everything but I don't doubt she is in pain. Though I do vaguely remember seeing a Polaroid the other day on her stories with a friend where she was practically squatting so yeah.. Pinch of salt.

I think the dramatics (and larger than life personality) is just part of her brand.

Reactions: 11
Why does every caption she write sound like a GCSE descriptive essay where she's trying to meet the word count?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
New thread, title c/o @NameUndisclosed with the most likes. Their suggestion was "Chessie King, cheap ring, I’ve got a baby on the way don’t you know darling?" So I just updated it as the baby, Auraelia, has arrived. Hope thats okay?

Carry on!
my first thread title! Thank you guys! Of course happy for you to update, thank you 💖

gonna take a Polaroid of my tits to celebrate

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry I think she is dramatic. Everything she does is dramatic and over the top. To say she’s been sawn in half and he has to lower her onto the toilet is just ridiculous. I’ve had c sections and obviously recovery is painful and difficult but jeez she needs to give it a rest!

Completely agree about pain medication. Obviously everyone’s different and I’m not doubting she’ll be in pain but seriously thr eat she carries on 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Okay, yes I do agree with you. I take my comment back. That comment about being sawn in half was f****** ridiculous. Incredibly attention seeking.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That last post I mean 🙄 I don’t mean to be rude but honestly she’s either a tit doula or did some tit preparation to not know major abdominal surgery would hurt?! Everything I’ve ever read by any influencer or any person whose had a caesarean has said it HURTS. She’ll have been told that before she had one. She’ll have been told and given regular pain in hospital, and reminded to keep on top of the pain once she was home. Birth hurts, however you do it, but I just find it incongruous that she’s essentially making out shes got some big insight for us all now she’s birthed a baby. Love we’ve been doing it for millennia and live in age where anyone and everyone documents their birth etc, you’re not revolutionary!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
My first thought was what a tit doula you are if you are this SHOOK about the c section recovery? I had one a few months ago and surprised how well my recovery has been because of people like her really making it so negative. Yes it hurts but you still have to sit up 20x a night to see to your baby, especially when your partner is kicked out 2 hours after the birth (thanks covid). You just get on with things!

• Heart
That last post I mean 🙄 I don’t mean to be rude but honestly she’s either a tit doula or did some tit preparation to not know major abdominal surgery would hurt?! Everything I’ve ever read by any influencer or any person whose had a caesarean has said it HURTS. She’ll have been told that before she had one. She’ll have been told and given regular pain in hospital, and reminded to keep on top of the pain once she was home. Birth hurts, however you do it, but I just find it incongruous that she’s essentially making out shes got some big insight for us all now she’s birthed a baby. Love we’ve been doing it for millennia and live in age where anyone and everyone documents their birth etc, you’re not revolutionary!
I really, REALLY want someone to call her out on it. I'm so bored of her using tit like this to market her social media presence just because she loses hundreds of followers every day. So insufferable!
Don't market yourself as a doula if you don't know sh*t

I’m sorry but does having a csection make you incapable of getting dressed to go out and instead you HAVE to wear a sling or is she just as insufferable as she has ever been.

I’m sorry but does having a csection make you incapable of getting dressed to go out and instead you HAVE to wear a sling or is she just as insufferable as she has ever been.
She’s just as insufferable as ever and why does she carry on like she’s the only one ever to have had a c section...ffs why do we need to see much of her fricking body. She’s really just unbearable. She’s in so much pain yet can stand there posing with her tits out 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I’m all for supporting women and raising awareness however as someone above mentioned the way influencers bang on about birth and c-sections and insist on telling their horrific birth stories makes everyday women terrified

Reactions: 9
The c-section thing baffled me I mean as it was going to be a walk in the park!? The whole family in bed with her was weird but when she said that all the zooms and courses she’s been on didn’t prepare her that floored me! As if she seriously thought chatting to some sleep “expert” and some feeding coach would actually prepare her for having a baby - she’s literally the most ridiculous person I have ever encountered

I breastfed for two years through all weathers and not once did I go out without zero clothes covering my chest and using my baby effectively as a bra.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.