Chessie King #2 Cheap Ring, I’ve got a baby don’t you know darling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks beautiful don't get me wrong. Its a bit of a head scratcher for me as to what people do there. Everyone stays in 5* resorts where they eat their meals so can't be experiencing much local culture or local food and the resorts don't seem to have much going on.
That’s because the Maldives is actually a really strict Muslim country. Alcohol is banned in the country, even on Male. The only way you can get around that is to stay on a resort as they’re classed as separate islands away from it all.

I stayed on a small local island so we had no alcohol but the accommodation and local restaurant was amazing as the chef works on the resort islands but it was super cheap! All local women walk around in full burkas and if you want to be in a bikini/shorts yourself you have to choose a local island that has created a ‘Bikini beach’ where you’re allowed.

If you love the sea it’s good as there’s various snorkelling excursions and the sealife is incredible there - lots of whale sharks and manta rays, but that’s about it.

Reactions: 4
I went for a week and there was nothing to do. We stayed on a tiny island/hotel with hardly any facilities. When the tide went out you couldn't even snorkel and we were honestly really bored. Thankfully the week before we travelled non stop round Sri Lanka so were knackered and wanted to relax but we were glad we weren't there any longer!
I love Sri Lanka! Such a beautiful country. That’s good to know that a week is too long on the Maldives.

Reactions: 1
I just clicked on the “special offer 45% off” price link and say £1300 and thought wow that’s incredible - then realised that was PER NIGHT! I’m sorry but that’s just ridiculous and out of touch. Even for a once in a life time honeymoon we couldn’t afford that much and I doubt if more than 1% of her followers could.

Reactions: 18
I just clicked on the “special offer 45% off” price link and say £1300 and thought wow that’s incredible - then realised that was PER NIGHT! I’m sorry but that’s just ridiculous and out of touch. Even for a once in a life time honeymoon we couldn’t afford that much and I doubt if more than 1% of her followers could.
I would feel so much pressure to enjoy myself if I paid that much! But that’s cause she didn’t

Reactions: 4
I dunno I think I might give my left arm for a dose of Maldives right now 🤣
It’s rainy season in the Maldives. Assuming they couldn’t get a free honeymoon in peak season 😂

we went in September for 5 days and it still rained and was overcast.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hate to be that person but the Maldives are also really suffering ecologically as a result of (irresponsible) tourism. To be fair their resort does look like it at least tries on that front!

The restaurant looks absolutely dead and like they’re the only couple there!

Reactions: 10
Anyone else waiting for the inevitable 'a honeymoon for every postponed wedding date AND an extra one for our scrumdidliumtious legal date' ?

Reactions: 15
Is it just me or did she say this morning in her post about the fire on the M25 that the van in front of her burst into flames but she sat in the car with Rae in the back for 30 mins until the police came? Despite feeling the heat and thinking that the fire might spread? Or did I read that wrong??

Reactions: 10
And as usual it has to be the most dramatic thing that has ever happened

Is it just me or did she say this morning in her post about the fire on the M25 that the van in front of her burst into flames but she sat in the car with Rae in the back for 30 mins until the police came? Despite feeling the heat and thinking that the fire might spread? Or did I read that wrong??

Reactions: 11
I read it the same way. Perhaps it’s unkind of me to say as I suppose unless you experience something you don’t know, but as a mother, if I thought my child could be in any danger I’m fairly certain I wouldn’t freeze when the simple solution would be to get out of the car and away from danger. Way to make another persons misfortune all about her, I expect she was never really in any danger

Reactions: 15
Her whining about her experience on the M25 when people have had their entire houses burnt down and lost all their possessions makes me sick. Calmed down by her mum and Tessa freebie Kelly and then counselling the next day? you vacuous spoilt brat. She is odious.

we need a new thread! Any title suggestions?! Chessie King-Carter: sponsored wedding, sponsored tat, hitched up to that weirdo Matt.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I read it the same way. Perhaps it’s unkind of me to say as I suppose unless you experience something you don’t know, but as a mother, if I thought my child could be in any danger I’m fairly certain I wouldn’t freeze when the simple solution would be to get out of the car and away from danger. Way to make another persons misfortune all about her, I expect she was never really in any danger
Yeah this is exactly what I was thinking. I just can’t imagine sitting there for that long next to a raging fire with my little ones in the back of the car?!
She is so unbelievably dramatic. Also makes me laugh that she was on FaceTime to Tessa Kelly - where was Matt when all this was going on?! She didn’t fancy calling her husband?

Reactions: 13
Yeah this is exactly what I was thinking. I just can’t imagine sitting there for that long next to a raging fire with my little ones in the back of the car?!
She is so unbelievably dramatic. Also makes me laugh that she was on FaceTime to Tessa Kelly - where was Matt when all this was going on?! She didn’t fancy calling her husband?
“I scooped up Auraelia” - the theatrics of this woman are something else.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Where were they all going, in apparent convoy, on one of the days we were advised not to travel unless necessary?

Reactions: 6
I think because she’s so hyperbolic in how she describes things it’s really unclear what happened from her wall of text and that maybe the panic attack triggered her being stuck as she froze, though your guess is as good as mine.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.