Chessie King #2 Cheap Ring, I’ve got a baby don’t you know darling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she think that her extravagant wedding is of interest to anyone that wasn’t there? It’s purely bragging and nothing less.
I can’t believe I ever enjoyed any of her content.

Looks like everyone else has been sick of her self absorbed hen parties & wedding.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I just can’t imagine uploading photos and videos of my wedding to stories. Everyone that I wanted to be there was and I just don’t see the point in sharing (bragging) on Instagram. Really takes away from the intimacy of a wedding. She has never really heard of the phrase less is more has she

Reactions: 10
I’d love to get married at wilderness reserve if I could afford it! Also cool Danny from Mcfly sang, I used to love them! I understand an outfit change, but 4?! And changing into trainers?!

Reactions: 6
The dancing is really giving me the ick 😬

I can’t work out which order she wore the dresses in?!
Oh my god the second video in that post, her pole dancing… I feel like that sums her up, everyone else just being chill and normal and her being an attention seeking twit

Reactions: 9
Sorry - did she use her wedding to promote and sell a line of bridesmaid dresses??? Imagine having your wedding as an #ad

Also, not seen any pics of Rae yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sorry - did she use her wedding to promote and sell a line of bridesmaid dresses??? Imagine having your wedding as an #ad

Also, not seen any pics of Rae yet?
Yes, all of the individually designed bridesmaids dresses that they’ve all been told to rave about are now available to buy!!!! 🤣🤷‍♀️🙈🙄😬 the woman is shameless. Surprised she didn’t charge her guests to attend.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That's a lot of blonde girls in one place.

Why do instagrammers always have at least 5 blonde bridesmaids??? Mystery of nature.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She had 3 outfit changes by the looks of things 🙄

Honestly who do they think they are say up there 🤣🙈

Also 13 bridesmaids. Please. Just trying to cash in as much as possible.

I’m cringing at the video of them at the “alter” where she starts dancing and pulls the guy doing the wedding in to dance. It’s all so staged and false. Also her hair really does look awful. Did the hairdresser cancel or something?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She had 3 outfit changes by the looks of things 🙄

Honestly who do they think they are say up there 🤣🙈

Also 13 bridesmaids. Please. Just trying to cash in as much as possible.

I’m cringing at the video of them at the “alter” where she starts dancing and pulls the guy doing the wedding in to dance. It’s all so staged and false. Also her hair really does look awful. Did the hairdresser cancel or something?
She’s got on her caption 3 of 4 dresses 😳🙄
And she got a dress for every wedding - they were cancelled hun so not actually your wedding 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I don't know why she didn't just throw herself a massive party, this multi day event was clearly just for her to show off not about her and Matt.

Take back everything I said about the wedding looking good, monetising every part of it and using your bridesmaids as walking billboards for your polyester collaboration is trashy. And the caption for one of the never fully dressed images is “who said you can’t wear sequins to your big day”, well I think brands like Needle and Thread got there about 5 years ago??

• Heart
Can we all report her to the ASA- as she isn’t declaring it as an #Ad or #paidpartnership!!
E5AFFF72-D768-4F7A-9CDE-AC431C63D7FD.png

Reactions: 3
It seems very strange to me that her mum (refuse to call her scrumma 🤢🤢🤢) is wearing a white jumpsuit, that could very easily pass for something a bride could wear?

I don't know why she didn't just throw herself a massive party, this multi day event was clearly just for her to show off not about her and Matt.
I agree actually. I don’t get couple vibes from this wedding at all. It’s all her and the bridesmaids. It’s exhausting to watch tbh - imagine the noise levels when getting ready and during the meal etc., it would be endless screeching and cackling.

I agree actually. I don’t get couple vibes from this wedding at all. It’s all her and the bridesmaids. It’s exhausting to watch tbh - imagine the noise levels when getting ready and during the meal etc., it would be endless screeching and cackling.
I agree, it must have been a nightmare if you weren't one of her squealing friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.