Chessie King #2 Cheap Ring, I’ve got a baby don’t you know darling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually want to just slap her face with a wodge of breast pads. She is so goddamn fake and annoying. Thank god I missed the discussion about their sex life. I fear I’d have seen my dinner again. Heaven help anyone who’s at the same place as they are if they’re going on holiday. Or next to them on a plane. How will her leaky niperoos cope with air pressure changes and turbulence??? 😱

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I actually want to just slap her face with a wodge of breast pads. She is so goddamn fake and annoying. Thank god I missed the discussion about their sex life. I fear I’d have seen my dinner again. Heaven help anyone who’s at the same place as they are if they’re going on holiday. Or next to them on a plane. How will her leaky niperoos cope with air pressure changes and turbulence??? 😱
I actually don’t think we’ve been blessed with the c section sex content yet, leaving thousands of post partum women and their partners desperately waiting for her insight and guidance before they can do anything

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I actually don’t think we’ve been blessed with the c section sex content yet, leaving thousands of post partum women and their partners desperately waiting for her insight and guidance before they can do anything
There's no vaginal involvement in a section so she can crack on when she wants

Reactions: 5
But she’ll have to tell us about protecting Rae’s sun roof, not making her niperoos leak lots of scrumma mumma milkypops and also making sure her pubeyroooooobs are ready for ginger boy action. 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
But she’ll have to tell us about protecting Rae’s sun roof, not making her niperoos leak lots of scrumma mumma milkypops and also making sure her pubeyroooooobs are ready for ginger boy action. 🤢
Thanks for that 🤢🪦

• Haha
  • Sick
I can confirm from experience that despite no ‘vaginal involvement’ sex after c section is not like pre childbirth sex 😂 but I’m sure sexpert chessie and her leaky niperoos will fill us in on all the details!

Reactions: 10
Jesus Christ she’s so desperate for attention “I couldn’t even change my own giant pads myself let alone contort my sawn-in-half body into any page of the karma sutra” 🙄

“Ouch your silly feels like a cheese grater” - why does she talk like a child?

Literally have no idea why she thinks sharing this information is a good idea?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Jesus Christ she’s so desperate for attention “I couldn’t even change my own giant pads myself let alone contort my sawn-in-half body into any page of the karma sutra” 🙄

She’s a sex guru now. 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7

🥴 I really did not need the mental image of them both at it. Does she not know that just because she’d been medically cleared that it would be as it was? Things change post partum, there’s hormones at play, and especially as she’s breastfeeding, it’s bound to be a bit trickier if you don’t have a brain cell between you

Also find this information incredibly insulting and a long winded way of saying buy some lube 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I can confirm from experience that despite no ‘vaginal involvement’ sex after c section is not like pre childbirth sex 😂 but I’m sure sexpert chessie and her leaky niperoos will fill us in on all the details!
But her vagina is the same as pre pregnancy , surely 11 weeks later is her acting a dick

Reactions: 1
But her vagina is the same as pre pregnancy , surely 11 weeks later is her acting a dick
I can attest that my vagina is not the same as pre pregnancy and I had a Csection, I’m breastfeeding and it’s as dry as the Sahara desert

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can attest that my vagina is not the same as pre pregnancy and I had a Csection, I’m breastfeeding and it’s as dry as the Sahara desert
Nothing some lube wouldn't fix, she is behaving as if she had a 4th degree teari

Reactions: 1
Looking at her IG followers dropping a thousand every few days shows that at least her followers are equally as sick of her tit as we are.

I think it’s also really damaging to refer to a c section as being sawn in half even if you are joking because someone about to have one could be really worried by that description. And maybe an explanation of why she is so dry would help (hormonal changes, breastfeeding etc), otherwise it makes it sound like your body is irreversibly changed by birth.
I think it’s a really irresponsible post

Reactions: 20
I think it’s also really damaging to refer to a c section as being sawn in half even if you are joking because someone about to have one could be really worried by that description. And maybe an explanation of why she is so dry would help (hormonal changes, breastfeeding etc), otherwise it makes it sound like your body is irreversibly changed by birth.
I think it’s a really irresponsible post
She won’t though because she has no sense to understand why it’s changed. She’s just making a fool of herself thinking she’s being relatable. Completely agree with you about the way she’s describing the c-section as well 🙄

I don’t understand why sex had to be so scheduled for them, dog sat watching? Baby then crying 3 minutes in? Why isn’t it just when they’re up for it, also laughing helps? It honestly sounds so awful and staged from her 🙄

Reactions: 3
After my section, I just um waited until it wasn’t horrendously painful to move….it’s fairly obvious when sex is going to be achievable. Unlike if your vagina has been stretched to high heaven and possibly torn…THEN sex might need a few attempts at different times but honestly this is just another reach for “relatable mum” content

Reactions: 8
There’s lots of reasons why sex might be difficult after labour/birth that don’t involve vaginal injury…. I think it’s safe to say that Chessie is not an expert on any of these

I think 11 weeks might be a bit dramatic but your vagina isn’t the same after a c section especially if you had began dilating, and due to the weight of the baby in a balloon sitting on top of it for the last few months it’s basically as out of shape and pretty uncomfortable for a little while. Obviously not the same as delivering vaginally but definitely not the same your lovely normal pre baby vagina 😂 I found by week 6 I was good to go, but a few attempts before that it felt like someone had created a U bend in there and there was certainly
No room for a penis 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.