Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beebee789

VIP Member
She tried to claim she was going to be a guest judge in Ru Paul's drag race, wouldn't say what episode, and when she was called out for not being famous enough I'm sure the video was taken down.
That was a great episode. Had Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande and...Cherine fae TikTok

• Haha
Reactions: 31

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Found this thread thanks to weeprimm exposing herself as an attention seeker 🙈

I actually feel like she’s very vulnerable and that Stacey one has taken advantage.

I seen someone else on this thread asking about Scottish tik tokers that are actually worth a follow… I canny get enough of squareburgers she’s hilarious 😂🙈
Hiya hen! Fancy seeing you over here! A also came over via TikTok (but as ye know a ABSOLUTERLY hate TikTok)!

My tuppence worth on some Scottish tiktokkers -

Weeprimm - harmless but think she is a bit of an attention seeker Although who isn’t at that age?

Rosie - Love her! Calls a spade, a spade!

Alanno - The jury is out on her so don’t have much to add.

Tracy Short/Watson - I think she genuinely wants to help others but I do think she’s got sticky fingers.

Cherine - Cannot fucking deal with her! Think she’s rotten to the core!

Stephanie Burke - Get a job and grow up.

And that’s aw av got fur yeez.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Not sure if it’s just me but I feel like all the Glasgow TikTokkers are crazy! There’s only a couple I actually like. They always seem to pop up with new accounts too because they’re all falling out and reporting each other, it’s like being back at school!
As a Glasgow native, born and raised when I'm watching some of these tiktokers I'm embarrassed. Biggest embarrassment tho is Brian n Skye in my opinion anyway, sorry used to be.Cherine has overtaken them 🤣🤣🤣. The Titok with her mum and Irene Brune made my skin crawl. Just hope people don't think all glaswegian are like the way these people come across. Some of us a normal 🤣🤣 The older generation anyway.

Reactions: 24

Cherylseery

Chatty Member
I'm so fkn glad whb Ben and Rosie out cherine canzo and any others and aren't the ones sucking up their arses dont care what everyone else thinks but I think rosie is a lovely lassie. She had a shit time of it last year and ppl constantly saying she's in aw the drama etc she was one woman fighting against a group of bullies. Tt news sharing pics of her wean all that group making videos aimed at Rosie of course the lassie is gona retaliate shes a lot tougher than I would have been. This year shes just doing her and making everyone laugh along the way. Ppl might no like her and that's fine im sure she couldn't give a fk lol but I have a lot of time for her and I interact with some of the lassies on whb page and they are nice. Anyways cherine needs a boot in the jaw for her racist transphobic slurs 🤛

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Bostonxx

VIP Member
It's Alannablanco.xo, what's she saying she would terrorise rosie back in the day? What back in the day before you were a woman? You'd bully lassies? Everyone can see Alana is a worstcunt. Talks like she's fresh out of polmont 🤮

Reactions: 20

someone90

Bit late to the party about Cherine but didn’t want involved on tik tok. Only found out about this through Rosies videos 😂

Anyway, I know Cherine from being on the Glasgow scene years ago! I was around when all the stuff happened with her ex Kevin in Tenerife. Before going away to Tenerife Cherine was all over the place on the scene, constantly off her head then all of a sudden it was everywhere that she was in Tenerife with this guy (always known her to be with women) who owned a bar in Tenerife! Next thing she apparently owned the bar with him, was posting all over socials about the bar being hers etc. Few weeks after thatshe came out that she was pregnant but there was a lot of talk that she was bullshittting about it because within 2 weeks she knew it was a girl then a week or twolater she had lost the baby!! After that it was pure drama from her she was all of a sudden at the airport on her way back to Glasgow because he had apparently done her in and was on the run but honestly her behaviour was mad at that time she was going off on everyone on her Facebook calling them cunts and that the truth would come out like the argument was with them 😂

from what I heard after that is the guy lost his bar he had had for years and was being dragged through the mud by her! Whether he actually hit her or not I dunno but I do know for a fact the guy isn’t on the run in London, Spain or whatever other bullshit place she’s came out with because he’s with another woman in Tenerife and by the looks of it they’ve just had a little girl 😂They look pretty happy tho he doesn’t look like a guy on the run!
I’m so so surprised more girls and guys from the Glasgow scene back in the day aren’t coming forward about her because she was a compulsive liar back then. Used to be in polo till 3am acting like she had to be at court cases with the social work the next morning. Few people have said she worked in care not the social work 😂😂

Reactions: 19

Bostonxx

VIP Member
Alana was wanting rosie down to fight her in the early hours of the morning. Alana needs to get back to baby sitting her boyfriend and twirling her ratty hair

• Haha
Reactions: 19

BespokeBiatch

VIP Member
Found this thread thanks to weeprimm exposing herself as an attention seeker 🙈

I actually feel like she’s very vulnerable and that Stacey one has taken advantage.

I seen someone else on this thread asking about Scottish tik tokers that are actually worth a follow… I canny get enough of squareburgers she’s hilarious 😂🙈

Reactions: 18

Elle__Dee

VIP Member
The worst thing to come out of this pandemic was the rise of these fucking zoomers on Glasgow TikTok. Scammers, drama seekers, fame hungry, thick cunts. Honestly they all need to get a grip on reality.

Bostonxx

VIP Member
I was on rosies thread last year mostly because I hated all the daftys she was arguing with. Don't think she's a saint but she's got good intentions. Even if she does drag things on a bit. She just gets passionate about things. I dunno if that's a sign of her autism. But she does usually stick up for what's right

Bostonxx

VIP Member
Kinda irrelevant but Alana Blanco talks like she's fresh out of polmont. Her and Wee Prim are a pair of hairys 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Cherine and Stephanie both should get a job fk all wrong with them wen they are out at the pub or restaurants or jumping about like idiots. I wish i could do half the shit they do but I can barely leave the house don't know how they managed to get pip I know u can work and get it etc and don't need to be fully disabled lol but to me there's fk all wrong with them xx
My sister is terminally ill. Liver is non existent due to an auto immune disease. Allowed 4 paracetamol a year so if in pain nothing can help her. Kidneys failing now too. Worked all her days from 14 year old. Every time her pip comes up for renewal she has to fight tooth and nail. Appeals every time and these fuckers are jumping about eating every night from a new takeaway ( watch Stephanie's page) or cherines shes always eating too. Going here there and everywhere, while my sister has to fight for everything can hardly afford to fucking eat after paying her mortgage and looking after her kids. Makes me soo mad honestly. These 2 look abled bodied enough to work. Instead of running about in cars all day meeting people.and in general playing the system.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

Drea2904

Chatty Member
So I said she needed her own thread on c&a chat and so glad it’s here! I called Cherine out on a few things on TT, I’m blocked obviously, something never added up with her, the whole Tenerife story and being in hiding from the man she met in Tenerife who is now on the run, yet last week on Instagram she was asking if she was allowed to go to Tenerife, her friend Lorena replied to that post & said we can go we are both double jabbed. Lorena (also Lorraine) has on her bio on Instagram that she is cherines manager ….. contact her for collabs

I’m adamant the girl has serious issues always filming in hospital, saying she isn’t well, no energy & brittle asthma then jumping around the forge like a Duracell bunny. Her mum I think is just an enabler why would you let that happen, I don’t get the living your life on TT anyway but why constantly lie and try to get sympathy.

The recorded video of her talking to allana showed glimpses of the real Cherine, I’ve heard there is so much more, honestly if you feared for your life and were previously a ‘social worker’ would you be parading your life like that?

Reactions: 16

Muchbee

VIP Member
Rosie is on some amount of money btw she gets all the usual single parent benefits, her own PIP and DLA for both kids. Maybe about 3k a month!!
Good for her looking after 2 kids with autism must be hard work as a single maw

• Heart
I’m dying to write something on that Alannas page she’s got to remember she’s offering out fights at that age who does that 🤢
She is a guy like straight up she may have took T but she still has the bone structure and build of a man still has a **** how can she offer a woman a fight? Isn't it wrong for men to hit women?

harribo9001

Chatty Member
Thank you 🙈🙈 100% same! Years ago she would be sniffing gear in the toilets of atm and polo but saying she was leaving for a social work shift! I remember she was posting on Facebook that she was in hospital for kidney failure but someone outed her in the comments because she was actually in for taking multiple order doses & she blocked them! Wouldn’t surprise me if she got have of Glasgow’s gay population on her block list 😂

I’m a nurse I’ve so much I could say but I’m not out to get in trouble but I’m glad you know what I know 😂😂 but aye all her problems are caused though her own drama!!

someone90

Got a wee fright there heard my name on rosies page lol but she was so lovely. As I've said b4 the lassie holds her hands up if she's been in the wrong rosie has said many times she's a cunt at times 🤣 but see if she didn't call ppl out on their bullshit who else would? All these ppl would just be lying and stealing their way thru life and their followers enabling it. I wish I had some of the bush's confidence. I for one love me some bush 🤣 now whos kids are all back at school today? Mine no back till Thursday. Fkn Thursday 😠 my lassies last year of school then shes joining the navy 😭and my boy going into p3. Its a good job their no back till Thursday ive still a few things to get. Is Tracy still on tt I need a few things 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

So r uz aware of cherine then? Have uz seen her in hospital or that? Xxx
Yeah I know her personally from years ago then on and off after all that stuff with her ex!
Got a wee fright there heard my name on rosies page lol but she was so lovely. As I've said b4 the lassie holds her hands up if she's been in the wrong rosie has said many times she's a cunt at times 🤣 but see if she didn't call ppl out on their bullshit who else would? All these ppl would just be lying and stealing their way thru life and their followers enabling it. I wish I had some of the bush's confidence. I for one love me some bush 🤣 now whos kids are all back at school today? Mine no back till Thursday. Fkn Thursday 😠 my lassies last year of school then shes joining the navy 😭and my boy going into p3. Its a good job their no back till Thursday ive still a few things to get. Is Tracy still on tt I need a few things 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

So r uz aware of cherine then? Have uz seen her in hospital or that? Xxx

Yeah I know her personally from years ago then on and off after all that stuff with her ex! If fully believe she’s got munchausen by proxy she used to go in for overdoses years ago but lie to her mates on Facebook saying she had kidney failure etc! I witnessed her personally cause major dramas on the Glasgow scene years ago, she owed a friend of a friend over £2000 too honestly the girl needs proper help!
I agree with you about Rosie she’s got so much confidence being able to publically out people etc I take my hat off to her, she gets so much shit but she’s probably one of the realest ones on there x

• Heart