Cherineandcathydoll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so fkn glad whb Ben and Rosie out cherine canzo and any others and aren't the ones sucking up their arses dont care what everyone else thinks but I think rosie is a lovely lassie. She had a tit time of it last year and ppl constantly saying she's in aw the drama etc she was one woman fighting against a group of bullies. Tt news sharing pics of her wean all that group making videos aimed at Rosie of course the lassie is gona retaliate shes a lot tougher than I would have been. This year shes just doing her and making everyone laugh along the way. Ppl might no like her and that's fine im sure she couldn't give a fk lol but I have a lot of time for her and I interact with some of the lassies on whb page and they are nice. Anyways cherine needs a boot in the jaw for her racist transphobic slurs 🤛

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm so fkn glad whb Ben and Rosie out cherine canzo and any others and aren't the ones sucking up their arses dont care what everyone else thinks but I think rosie is a lovely lassie. She had a tit time of it last year and ppl constantly saying she's in aw the drama etc she was one woman fighting against a group of bullies. Tt news sharing pics of her wean all that group making videos aimed at Rosie of course the lassie is gona retaliate shes a lot tougher than I would have been. This year shes just doing her and making everyone laugh along the way. Ppl might no like her and that's fine im sure she couldn't give a fk lol but I have a lot of time for her and I interact with some of the lassies on whb page and they are nice. Anyways cherine needs a boot in the jaw for her racist transphobic slurs 🤛
See im not a lover of Rosie but she does need credit for hows shes changed and what she went through with those fucks. Especially James Smack. Rosie got it guns blazing from every angle. Cherine should too.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Wait I’ve missed it what happened to the other thread and what’s this “tattlelives” cheesybeano is talking about she has made ? And did anyone catch Alannas live about 15/20 mins ago? Being racist af to some guy she duled with 🤢🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 2
See im not a lover of Rosie but she does need credit for hows shes changed and what she went through with those fucks. Especially James Smack. Rosie got it guns blazing from every angle. Cherine should too.
I've always had a wee soft spot for Rosie dont get me wrong last year or so there was times I was thinking that's plenty doll calm doon lol but she was a one woman army against all the arseholes. Her weans seem lovely very well mannered shes done a good job way them along with the wee yin being non verbal and rosie being on the spectrum (hope that doesn't come across rude that's not what I mean for anyone here who has or knows someone with autism etc) aswell so she should be proud of herself. Ppl should lay off her and be getting arseholes like cherine off the app

Got under your skin did a Rosie😘
????? What u mean? I'm not Rosie?

Reactions: 7
Wait I’ve missed it what happened to the other thread and what’s this “tattlelives” cheesybeano is talking about she has made ? And did anyone catch Alannas live about 15/20 mins ago? Being racist af to some guy she duled with 🤢🤢

Tattle wives I'm sure it is.
And yes I was watching. How disgusting

I detest Cherine. Her voice! Sounds like she’s speaking to a primary 1 class!!
she is as fake as they come and has so many obvious issues!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I've always had a wee soft spot for Rosie dont get me wrong last year or so there was times I was thinking that's plenty doll calm doon lol but she was a one woman army against all the arseholes. Her weans seem lovely very well mannered shes done a good job way them along with the wee yin being non verbal and rosie being on the spectrum (hope that doesn't come across rude that's not what I mean for anyone here who has or knows someone with autism etc) aswell so she should be proud of herself. Ppl should lay off her and be getting arseholes like cherine off the app

????? What u mean? I'm not Rosie?
My grandson has autism hes non verbal and can be a real handful. Yeah hes hard work but I couldnt have coped with what she went through that last time with all the absolute arseholes and him at same time.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She scares me 😂
She’s like the ultimate sleep paralysis demon. She puts that filter on that makes her look like an alien 🤣 I watched a live with her one night and she phoned the police because viewers phoned the place because they were worried about her and had called the police. It was just surreal 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My grandson has autism hes non verbal and can be a real handful. Yeah hes hard work but I couldnt have coped with what she went through that last time with all the absolute arseholes and him at same time.
Awww bless u and ur wee grandson doll I've got a few nieces and nephews and cousins kids who have autism and seeing just a small glimpse of what those parents have to deal with on the daily it seems so hard. And ur right to have to cope with all the shite on tt plus the kids never mind kids with special needs would really do so much to yer mental health it must have been an awful lot for rosie to deal with. Xxc

Awww bless u and ur wee grandson doll I've got a few nieces and nephews and cousins kids who have autism and seeing just a small glimpse of what those parents have to deal with on the daily it seems so hard. And ur right to have to cope with all the shite on tt plus the kids never mind kids with special needs would really do so much to yer mental health it must have been an awful lot for rosie to deal with. Xxc
Thanks and yeah I know it wouldve ended ahes really strong.
Tattle wives I'm sure it is.
And yes I was watching. How disgusting
Cant find it is this cheesybeano being racist?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.