Cherineandcathydoll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s like she’s rubbing it in. She’s not thinking of all the folk who’s lost family members or lost there jobs due to covid and unable to go on holiday. She really boils my piss man!!
She doesn’t care. So many on there boasting about things not a cafe for others.

Reactions: 3
I wouldn’t be jealous of her or where she is because karma it works in wonderful ways! The lies she tells let me just say I’ve not seen the sister at the flat 😳🙃 or I must just be missing her at all times 😂

Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t be jealous of her or where she is because karma it works in wonderful ways! The lies she tells let me just say I’ve not seen the sister at the flat 😳🙃 or I must just be missing her at all times 😂
I thought she said she only had one sister who had passed away.

Reactions: 4
Is it just me or does Cherine look weird in those last videos. Looks all bloated and all plastic around her face. Lips swollen too. She just doesnt look right 😔😔

Reactions: 7
Is it just me or does Cherine look weird in those last videos. Looks all bloated and all plastic around her face. Lips swollen too. She just doesnt look right 😔😔
yeah I thought her lips were massive thinking she might have got something done…or maybe she’s having anaphylactic eating mushrooms again 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So much for her staying off tiktok and enjoying her “well earned” holiday 😂😂😂
Shes switched to backup probably so her main doesnt get banned. Back up has just over 19k so still getting those gifts and money. Sleekkit wee cow she is 🤣🤣🤣. Everyone of them with a largish following it's all about the creator fund. Hardly any scottish ones left I like which is sad

Shes switched to backup probably so her main doesnt get banned. Back up has just over 19k so still getting those gifts and money. Sleekkit wee cow she is 🤣🤣🤣. Everyone of them with a largish following it's all about the creator fund. Hardly any scottish ones left I like which is sad
That’s exactly what I think. Doubling her earnings

That’s exactly what I think. Doubling her earnings
I really don't get it. These big accounts who all started with 1 follower do not help the smaller accounts. It's a disgrace and it's the small accounts who are better creators to be honest. U think once they hit 20-30k its duck u all thanks but make your own way. Absoloute disgrace. Could make 1 video a day shouting out all the smaller ones. But hey then the money may dry up if people are gifting others.

Reactions: 4
So much for her staying off tiktok and enjoying her “well earned” holiday 😂😂😂
Did she actually say well earned holiday 😳😳😳 aye hen cause going to B&M and the range must be so fkn exhausting for u. Get off ur arse and get a job she annoys me so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg, I am sure Cherine is popping up on my fyp more from her back up page than she ever did from her main account before she blocked me 🙄 I'm too nosey to block it though....🙈😁

Reactions: 2
Omg, I am sure Cherine is popping up on my fyp more from her back up page than she ever did from her main account before she blocked me 🙄 I'm too nosey to block it though....🙈😁
Same it kinda defeats the purpose of he blocking everyone doesn't it🤣

• Haha
She just said her mum doesn't want to come back on tick tock after all the "trolling".
More like she's probably embarrassed by all the tit exposed about her daughter.

Reactions: 7
Just been on her live she hasn't let that other woman get a bloody word in and she looks out her nut

Reactions: 5
Just been on her live she hasn't let that other woman get a bloody word in and she looks out her nut
Was just coming to say she looks bloated and out her nut! Not drunk but on something. Imagine booking a holiday and being on live and doing videos constantly! Her poor girlfriend 🤣🤣. I'd run if I was her before she lies about her too. Cannot tell truth if life depended in it. The ex is on run in spain what's to stop him turning up.... oh I know it's all lies. Making it harder for real victims. She drives me mad honestly 😡😡😡

Reactions: 6
She just said my mum had to stay at home as my two exes found me on TT and keep trolling 🤷🏼‍♀️
Always different stories she’s a loonball

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.