Cherineandcathydoll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cheeseybeano was on live with a ‘guest’ when someone in the comments told her Alanna was live, so she quickly cut the other person off to go find Alanna. She’s very keen to be ‘involved’ with the more ‘popular’ folk isn’t she. Her GFM for a carpet is doing well. Maybe I’m just jaded, but sick of seeing GFM’s. The Welfare Fund helps with that sort of thing, or the Family Fund as there are ASN. I know people can choose whether to donate, but I just find the whole GFM thing a bit problematic.
It's makingthe GFMs for genuine people in distress to get help. These scroungers are making it difficult for others to get help. Personally I'd rather donate to starving and homeless kids and adults. Not someone who wants a new carpet

Reactions: 9
Cheeseybeano was on live with a ‘guest’ when someone in the comments told her Alanna was live, so she quickly cut the other person off to go find Alanna. She’s very keen to be ‘involved’ with the more ‘popular’ folk isn’t she. Her GFM for a carpet is doing well. Maybe I’m just jaded, but sick of seeing GFM’s. The Welfare Fund helps with that sort of thing, or the Family Fund as there are ASN. I know people can choose whether to donate, but I just find the whole GFM thing a bit problematic.
Yeah she’s up allannas arse all the time. Exactly she could get a carpet from the social aswell I feel so bad for these people that are donating and the fact she’s using a child to get donations she’s just as bad as the rest of them

Reactions: 4
I was on rosies thread last year mostly because I hated all the daftys she was arguing with. Don't think she's a saint but she's got good intentions. Even if she does drag things on a bit. She just gets passionate about things. I dunno if that's a sign of her autism. But she does usually stick up for what's right

Reactions: 18
Aye that’s a good idea give it to someone who deserves it’s she’s a wrong yin

It’s not deleted she’s just made it private so the poor people that follow her are going to be doing the brunt of donating
Think she needs her own thread
Poor people donating! Your right btw. I’m skint and I donated to her plenty

Here did anyone hear aboot cheesybeano before Alana ? Haha

Reactions: 2
I was on rosies thread last year mostly because I hated all the daftys she was arguing with. Don't think she's a saint but she's got good intentions. Even if she does drag things on a bit. She just gets passionate about things. I dunno if that's a sign of her autism. But she does usually stick up for what's right
Credit where it's due. Just a shame all the roasters supporting all the wrong ones cant see it.

Reactions: 5
I agree Rosie is great and can poke fun out of herself. I love That Mad Trannie she's brilliant and her daily chats are hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Credit where it's due. Just a shame all the roasters supporting all the wrong ones cant see it.
It's probably cause her delivery isn't always great and if you do just watch one video it looks like Shes waffling a lot of shite 😂 you need to get invested to see rosies side 😂. Still not saying she's a saint but I like her more than I dislike all the other tiktok wankers 😂

Reactions: 6
Have u seen Rosie a latest video someone commented Tracy is an asset to the community 🤣🤣 what a joke

It’s a shame because people in the scheme will
Give there last for someone to use and abuse it. I will only be donating to proper food banks now

That wasn’t ment as poor no money was ment to mean the people that believe her that’s it’s all going to people that need it

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Totally late to the party.......
So Cherine claimed to have had blood clots on her lungs but was running around like mad...I've personally just got rid of blood clots on my lungs, and have been floored with it for months. I spent a week in hospital with it and it almost killed me. I asked her about hers and she went quiet. I suffer from asthma on top on having suffered a Pulmonary Embolism and there is no way in hell I would have been able to do have the stuff she does. Also the vape.....yeah that would have affected her breathing badly with "clots" and "brittle asthma" or is it COPD now.
She tried to claim she was going to be a guest judge in Ru Paul's drag race, wouldn't say what episode, and when she was called out for not being famous enough I'm sure the video was taken down.

The woman has tried to get so many people to troll and bully people just because of a comment or question. She's actual poison

Reactions: 13
She tried to claim she was going to be a guest judge in Ru Paul's drag race, wouldn't say what episode, and when she was called out for not being famous enough I'm sure the video was taken down.
That was a great episode. Had Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande and...Cherine fae TikTok

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Totally late to the party.......
So Cherine claimed to have had blood clots on her lungs but was running around like mad...I've personally just got rid of blood clots on my lungs, and have been floored with it for months. I spent a week in hospital with it and it almost killed me. I asked her about hers and she went quiet. I suffer from asthma on top on having suffered a Pulmonary Embolism and there is no way in hell I would have been able to do have the stuff she does. Also the vape.....yeah that would have affected her breathing badly with "clots" and "brittle asthma" or is it COPD now.

The woman has tried to get so many people to troll and bully people just because of a comment or question. She's actual poison
Guest judge on ru paul 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s all kicking off with allana and Rosie allana is going to punch Rosie out her Disney trackie 🤣🤣 hope Rosie get a hold of her I hate that allana she think she is something

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh hi all the new accounts👋 just away to watch Rosie's videos now to catch up looks like it's been a busy morning/night🤓

Reactions: 5
I’m dying to write something on that Alannas page she’s got to remember she’s offering out fights at that age who does that 🤢

Reactions: 10
Thank you for taking the time to reply. Honestly she must have that munchausen by proxy. I seen in earlier vids she was saying she had stage 4 kidney disease I thought surely you would be on dialysis for that? No 100% sure but I imagine u would. I just don't get why she makes out she's worse than what she is she has asthma she showed proof of that to alana but not once shown proof of copd no that anyone needs to show proof of their illnesses but when u talk as much shite as cherine then aye lol i have multiple sclerosis and rheumatoid arthritis and all I want is to be better but im getting worse. My kids have to do so much for me and don't know how many times I've lay in bed crying about it cause I feel like a tit mum I would do anything to be able to walk normally again instead of using wheelchair or walking stick. Sorry went off on a tangent their and promise its no a pity party I'm just angry that someone would make out they are worse than they are wen some of us are getting worse day by day week by week xxx
I’d honestly have some respect for her if she just came out and admitted she got a problem but she never ever will. Aw I can’t even begin to imagine how you feel :( so bad that people like her can get a platform from lying about illness when there’s people like you who are genuinely struggling. Makes my blood boil!

years ago honestly she would’ve got you hung out on that scene! She done the same to one of her ex girlfriends at the time saying she was bullying her and had put her in the hospital etc! Pretty sure the girl worked in security or the police but I can’t for the life of me remember her name. She definitely doesn’t have stage 4 I’m pretty sure that stage 4 is dialysis?! She put on her back up page did trolls want her to just jump off a balcony there and then and I was like what the actual duck?! She’s got a platform here that a lot of kids follow it’s actually too far! I’ll honestly never forget when she went away to Tenerife and ended up making out her ex partner Kevin’s bar was hers then took the guy for everything he had! Just seems like a pattern for her so she’s obviously not gonna stop. I just wish she done all her shite privately with all her pals rather than having the opportunity to influence her followers. Imagine how triggering it would be for people with genuine mental health problems to hear her come out with tit about ending her life and that xx

I’m dying to write something on that Alannas page she’s got to remember she’s offering out fights at that age who does that 🤢
Agree. Rosies doing good to just laugh about it cause it’s a joke 😂 square go doon park?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She is a guy like straight up she may have took T but she still has the bone structure and build of a man still has a **** how can she offer a woman a fight? Isn't it wrong for men to hit women?

Reactions: 16
I’d honestly have some respect for her if she just came out and admitted she got a problem but she never ever will. Aw I can’t even begin to imagine how you feel :( so bad that people like her can get a platform from lying about illness when there’s people like you who are genuinely struggling. Makes my blood boil!

years ago honestly she would’ve got you hung out on that scene! She done the same to one of her ex girlfriends at the time saying she was bullying her and had put her in the hospital etc! Pretty sure the girl worked in security or the police but I can’t for the life of me remember her name. She definitely doesn’t have stage 4 I’m pretty sure that stage 4 is dialysis?! She put on her back up page did trolls want her to just jump off a balcony there and then and I was like what the actual duck?! She’s got a platform here that a lot of kids follow it’s actually too far! I’ll honestly never forget when she went away to Tenerife and ended up making out her ex partner Kevin’s bar was hers then took the guy for everything he had! Just seems like a pattern for her so she’s obviously not gonna stop. I just wish she done all her shite privately with all her pals rather than having the opportunity to influence her followers. Imagine how triggering it would be for people with genuine mental health problems to hear her come out with tit about ending her life and that xx

Agree. Rosies doing good to just laugh about it cause it’s a joke 😂 square go doon park?
Aw thanks lovely I just can't stand all the sad music on the hospital visits. I can be laid up in bed for days unable to walk I barely sleep and got my man and weans doing everything for me. I just like tt for watching funny stuff ive only put on a cpl of my own vids one being del trotter impersonator at our wedding 🤣 im no interested in followers or that I don't make vids of myself cause I hate how I look but I love watching wee rosie shes funny as fk and as I've said b4 watching her call out all the bullshitters. I like interacting with ppl in comments too cause being laid up in bed is boring as fk lol. Cherine needs off the app she is dangerous the lies she tells can ruin ppls lives xxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.