Cherineandcathydoll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Both young ? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ can tell youā€™re a fan thatā€™s came from her videoā€¦ Stacey is like 28/29 and Lauren is like 25 get a grip theyā€™re both riots
Iā€™m in my 40s so they are young to me. Just my opinion, I feel bad seeing everyone saying Staceys punching on tiktok cos every relationship is like that. I do like primm she seems genuine

Reactions: 4
Iā€™m in my 40s so they are young to me. Just my opinion, I feel bad seeing everyone saying Staceys punching on tiktok cos every relationship is like that. I do like primm she seems genuine
Fair enough yeah, idk donā€™t like them at all especially if that faking seizures thing is true thatā€™s bang out

Reactions: 2
Thoughts on dlash Glasgow Demi? I like her but just a wee but sheā€™s trying to hard on that app because of her old pal Dylan Dooley he got it for a while on there over his burd was terrible!

Thoughts on dlash Glasgow Demi? I like her but just a wee but sheā€™s trying to hard on that app because of her old pal Dylan Dooley he got it for a while on there over his burd was terrible!
She seems nice and I do get what you mean about trying too hardā€¦ I do think though with trying to put a business out there on SM you kinda need to be that way.
As for Dylan at first I was like omg this wee guys a riddy but he seems fine heā€™s having fun I guess šŸ˜‚ the age gap with the gf is wierd though, at one point she was only 17 and heā€™s a good 9-10 years older I thought that was a bit much šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 3
Why's her council flat so sparkly? Everything is crushed velvet and sliver plated. And she needs to have everything in pairs. She's got more jewellery on than Mr T too. Could flog some and get new teeth. She's literally got one big tooth that's it šŸ˜‚
I think she has said before she is a traveller , she was in a lesbien relationship openly and her husband was ok /getting involved with someone called Vonnie but not heard her mentioned for a while, also her sons are in prison for murder I think.

Reactions: 1
She seems nice and I do get what you mean about trying too hardā€¦ I do think though with trying to put a business out there on SM you kinda need to be that way.
As for Dylan at first I was like omg this wee guys a riddy but he seems fine heā€™s having fun I guess šŸ˜‚ the age gap with the gf is wierd though, at one point she was only 17 and heā€™s a good 9-10 years older I thought that was a bit much šŸ˜¬
I love her just hate when she does the begging for followers I get sheā€™s got a business but at the start with the begging just šŸ¤¢ but she seems to be flying now happy for her!

Aye him creepy draws šŸ˜‚ I guess age doesnā€™t matter just coz itā€™s weird at first but I was young and my boyfriend is older seemed weird at first but weā€™re older now and like age doesnā€™t matter now kinda thing and weā€™re gay as šŸ˜‚ wonder why they was all arguing now his no doing the hoodies etc

Did wee primm get that flat from the Council? The Amazon Wishlist is a pure joke..who would gift her? Stupid people in this world throwing their money about on lazy big begging neds that donā€™t deserve it! šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬ If she can afford a takeaway 5 nights a week she can afford to get bits for her ā€œwee gaffā€ ..hole!

Anyone else just find see wee prim and stacey so creepy together something doesnā€™t sit right šŸ™ˆšŸ˜­šŸ˜­

Found this thread thanks to weeprimm exposing herself as an attention seeker šŸ™ˆ

I actually feel like sheā€™s very vulnerable and that Stacey one has taken advantage.

I seen someone else on this thread asking about Scottish tik tokers that are actually worth a followā€¦ I canny get enough of squareburgers sheā€™s hilarious šŸ˜‚šŸ™ˆ
Hiya hen! Fancy seeing you over here! A also came over via TikTok (but as ye know a ABSOLUTERLY hate TikTok)!

My tuppence worth on some Scottish tiktokkers -

Weeprimm - harmless but think she is a bit of an attention seeker Although who isnā€™t at that age?

Rosie - Love her! Calls a spade, a spade!

Alanno - The jury is out on her so donā€™t have much to add.

Tracy Short/Watson - I think she genuinely wants to help others but I do think sheā€™s got sticky fingers.

Cherine - Cannot bleeping deal with her! Think sheā€™s rotten to the core!

Stephanie Burke - Get a job and grow up.

And thatā€™s aw av got fur yeez.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
courteneyburgoyne - sheā€™s a wee soul I loved her she tried to help to many on that app and bring it back together they just brought her down with trolls

Hiya hen! Fancy seeing you over here! A also came over via TikTok (but as ye know a ABSOLUTERLY hate TikTok)!

My tuppence worth on some Scottish tiktokkers -

Weeprimm - harmless but think she is a bit of an attention seeker Although who isnā€™t at that age?

Rosie - Love her! Calls a spade, a spade!

Alanno - The jury is out on her so donā€™t have much to add.

Tracy Short/Watson - I think she genuinely wants to help others but I do think sheā€™s got sticky fingers.

Cherine - Cannot bleeping deal with her! Think sheā€™s rotten to the core!

Stephanie Burke - Get a job and grow up.

And thatā€™s aw av got fur yeez.
Wee prim - agreed harmless, stays away from trouble

Rosie - one of the worst people on the app. What I've seen of her since she started tiktok, I still can't believe people like her. Horrible woman.

Alana - straight to the point but she needs to understand there's being up front and honest and then being down right rude. Also Rosies video was 100% about Alana.

Cherine - fantasist.

Steph Burke - horrible woman, crys mental health when shes in the firing line and has said some disgusting things about Rosies daughter behind the scenes. Videos have circulated and lets just say she makes fun of the daughter being a "vegetable"

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Rosie has changed and yes she can be a bam sometime but iv got to admit she is really funny ..and has a wicked sense of humour šŸ˜‚
Sense of humour isnt enough for bein an horrible human . She uses that poor mans name that died in vain. She constantly and consistently makes his death bout her. That show she put on the other morning because she full of it was DISGUSTING. She deletes videos and its forgotten.... shes scum.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Think Jules lesbian relationship was all a wind up, no truth in it.
I used to like her until all the Rennie stuff started and I realised who she really was, think she has had 7/8 kids including 2 who are only 3/5 just now all in care, she openly admits the system has raised her children. Her 2 sons are in the jail for murdering a pensioner

Think Jules lesbian relationship was all a wind up, no truth in it.
I used to like her until all the Rennie stuff started and I realised who she really was, think she has had 7/8 kids including 2 who are only 3/5 just now all in care, she openly admits the system has raised her children. Her 2 sons are in the jail for murdering a pensioner
Julz is a cretin, shes created a witchhunt with that Rennie. Although Rennie doesn't help herself. And claims the poor neighbour touched her daughter so the boys went round to sort him out. No Julz your boys were high on a cocktail of drugs and beat the man to death all for money. They admitted to it and court documents were released proving her version of event wrong. Travelling community doesn't claim her and her man is steroid to the ears, his balls probably are non existing. Someone screenshotted her live where you seen his phone and the text ordering her drugs

Reactions: 3
Did wee primm get that flat from the Council? The Amazon Wishlist is a pure joke..who would gift her? Stupid people in this world throwing their money about on lazy big begging neds that donā€™t deserve it! šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬ If she can afford a takeaway 5 nights a week she can afford to get bits for her ā€œwee gaffā€ ..hole!
Yeah her flat in council.

Wee prim - agreed harmless, stays away from trouble

Rosie - one of the worst people on the app. What I've seen of her since she started tiktok, I still can't believe people like her. Horrible woman.

Alana - straight to the point but she needs to understand there's being up front and honest and then being down right rude. Also Rosies video was 100% about Alana.

Cherine - fantasist.

Steph Burke - horrible woman, crys mental health when shes in the firing line and has said some disgusting things about Rosies daughter behind the scenes. Videos have circulated and lets just say she makes fun of the daughter being a "vegetable"

I donā€™t agree alanna used Rosie for clout she was a no one and jumped on the tit train. Now bums cherine absolutely mental how they work on that app.

Reactions: 10
I donā€™t agree alanna used Rosie for clout she was a no one and jumped on the tit train. Now bums cherine absolutely mental how they work on that app.
Alana didnt need Rosie, Rosie started buddying up with Alana after the Cherine thing. Alana started gaining views because she had a run in with another Glasgow tiktoker who was compared to her. Then the Cherine thing happened and Alana was on lives running her mouth. Noone needs Rosies kind of attention, she is trouble noone wants around them and everyone's now realising šŸ˜‰

Reactions: 2
I'm not a rosie fan but I feel she needs credit for the changes shes made over the last 6 months or so. Still a roaster but isnt nearly half as bad.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.