Cherineandcathydoll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What drama??

Have you seen that Katrinalove232 recently video :sick: she's another one that started getting views because of drama from an ex. Sitting crying on the video but I call back, crocodile tears for sure.
She’s pregnant to someone that’s been on TikTok and ain’t chucked him under a bus as much yet 😂

Aye I seen her I don’t follow but she comes on my FYP sometimes I go look 👀 mental ain’t it apparently her ex is out to get her because she left 👀🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

Reactions: 1
She’s pregnant to someone that’s been on TikTok and ain’t chucked him under a bus as much yet 😂

Aye I seen her I don’t follow but she comes on my FYP sometimes I go look 👀 mental ain’t it apparently her ex is out to get her because she left 👀🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️
No way, is it Ally 😂😂

Aye her latest post is I think her in boxers show her croch. Kids are on this app PUT IT AWAY YOU WRONGYIN 🗣

Reactions: 2
No way, is it Ally 😂😂

Aye her latest post is I think her in boxers show her croch. Kids are on this app PUT IT AWAY YOU WRONGYIN 🗣
Naw not his! she’s due her baby soon I’m sure but she put up a video not long ago with texts coz he didn’t want the baby and apparently she trapped him so she put them up and was trolled for it but she’s only putting the truth out there!

I just seen that boxer one 😂😂😂🤯🤯🤯🤯 I think she’s a bit cracked the women because some of her videos 😂😂🤯🤯🤯

Oh dear sounds like a head, you got the woman pregnant now step up! Hope she outs him and at the very least chases him for child support.

Aye that katrina has let all the attention go to her head.

I wonder who the dad is? It’s got to be a someone well known on TikTok or she wouldn’t worry about naming him🤷🏻‍♀️.

Kinda irrelevant but Alana Blanco talks like she's fresh out of polmont. Her and Wee Prim are a pair of hairys 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s blocked me on all of her accounts because I asked questions. The last live I saw she was focussing on a spat with a neighbour. Lots of conflict with people, yet fails to recognise that she is the common denominator.

This! I work in social work in a different local authority and I think she’s basically documenting a breakdown and detachment from reality. Her gullible followers are just enabling her, the ‘your wean, your choice’ brigade. She has removed the wee one from education to home school him and has mentioned social work input with him before. Gonna send a NOC through to Gorbals & Govanhill, at least make sure they’re on the radar. She’s either going to bring serious trouble to her door or is gonna go looking for it and drag that wee boy along with her.
I feel she is a bit crazy. The things she says dont add up. U seen someone supporting her and she went in on her. Because the woman had no videos up and hardly any followers. Also a lady had been gifting her even trying to get her a bed for the oldest boy who she is adamant is coming back to her. She got blocked too. Shes a loose cannon and needs some intervention. And taken off here. I mean she was asking her followers to follow the oldest boy so he can go live. Grown ass adults to follow a teenager. Pretty much like that Lorna Grace Finn she was asking her followers to follow her 10 year old daughter. And a lady commented how dangerous that was and got a mouthful of abuse. From lorna and all her followers 😔😔😔 seems these people dont have any idea whose out there wanting to hurt kids

Reactions: 9
Have yous seen Tracy’s latest video on the food bank page about her kitchen floor

• Wow
I feel she is a bit crazy. The things she says dont add up. U seen someone supporting her and she went in on her. Because the woman had no videos up and hardly any followers. Also a lady had been gifting her even trying to get her a bed for the oldest boy who she is adamant is coming back to her. She got blocked too. Shes a loose cannon and needs some intervention. And taken off here. I mean she was asking her followers to follow the oldest boy so he can go live. Grown ass adults to follow a teenager. Pretty much like that Lorna Grace Finn she was asking her followers to follow her 10 year old daughter. And a lady commented how dangerous that was and got a mouthful of abuse. From lorna and all her followers 😔😔😔 seems these people dont have any idea whose out there wanting to hurt kids
The poor boys head must be wasted, massive safeguarding concerns for him. The fact she can’t see it is a massive red flag, the whole thing is really about her getting revenge and sympathy. I only know her address to file a concern notification because she broadcast it on Live. If I had the details of all the parents who post dubious content I’d report every single one of them. There’s a huge ‘grass’ mentality in Scotland, but where kids are concerned it’s everyone’s job to make sure they’re alright.

Reactions: 7
I've said it before and I'll say it again - she gives me the heebie jeebies. Know how when you first meet folk, there are some that you just dont like on sight, something in your gut? That's how I feel about her. Although I've obv never actually met her, theres just something that doesnt sit right with me 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I've said it before and I'll say it again - she gives me the heebie jeebies. Know how when you first meet folk, there are some that you just dont like on sight, something in your gut? That's how I feel about her. Although I've obv never actually met her, theres just something that doesnt sit right with me 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
I see the mother has a page defending herself and all the wee holmes army are over there defending her. Shes is a psycho and I think it's from whatever was wrong with her brain. I know she had an op but I think its messed up her logical thinking. Her wee boy I think is gonna be so messed up

Reactions: 3
Thoughts on the property boss? He struts about like a wish version of sean Connery and modelling like man @ c&a...his teeth need their own thread...so aye ma luvlees

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just seen Tracey Shorts kitchen floor!!! I can almost guarantee that there is wet rot under there and it’ll have likely travelled across most of the floor!! I give it 2 days and she will have a gofundme up for new lino!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thoughts on the property boss? He struts about like a wish version of sean Connery and modelling like man @ c&a...his teeth need their own thread...so aye ma luvlees
It looks like he's borrowed Methadone micks Teeth... however the bottom set look a bit grey in comparison!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
ashleyfxx1 - I like her I can’t wait for her drama to unfold😂🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️😂😂😂😂
Naw not his! she’s due her baby soon I’m sure but she put up a video not long ago with texts coz he didn’t want the baby and apparently she trapped him so she put them up and was trolled for it but she’s only putting the truth out there!

I just seen that boxer one 😂😂😂🤯🤯🤯🤯 I think she’s a bit cracked the women because some of her videos 😂😂🤯🤯🤯
The dad is a big Scottish tiktoker. He has made a swift exit from tiktok after the screenshots were posted 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I checked her page shes been on tiktok a wee while now suddenly decides to tell the world her story. I think she nuts and just scamming people.

He reminds me of Kenny Rodgers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.