Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Squidward's Missus

Chatty Member
Found this thread thanks to weeprimm exposing herself as an attention seeker 🙈

I actually feel like she’s very vulnerable and that Stacey one has taken advantage.

I seen someone else on this thread asking about Scottish tik tokers that are actually worth a follow… I canny get enough of squareburgers she’s hilarious 😂🙈
Oh I love squareburgers, she is great ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13

whoisme.23

I did like Rosie but omg the way she speaks to her children is absolutely disgusting 😡😡
Rosie has autism too as well as her 2 kids, I think she does amazing with them her boy is so polite. I think the way she speaks to him is just a joke tbh and tylor laughs it’s not like it’s upsetting him or anything I get where you’re coming from though x

BananaClub

Chatty Member
It’s the girlfriend Lorena I feel sorry for as she seems quite nice , so Cherie is supposed to be high risk and have severe copd but can jump on the trampolines at flip out but say she just watch when there is photo of her on the trampoline…she also jumps about on the bed my mum has copd and struggles to get up a few stairs …shes a scammer and fraud 😡

When someone has to constantly say I am a good person I would help anyone I don't have a bad bone in my body they usually are trying to convince them selfs of this when its untrue. Tracy says it in every single one of her videos. She's been at this for years the majority of easterhouse know she's not to be trusted. Her daughters constantly win raffle prises for hair appointments that have been donated to her. Her house has been constantly done up despite never working a day in her life. (She used to put all this on Facebook bragging while trying to say she doesn't use any the money given) She has went through every single one of her family's bank accounts to avoid the brew getting a hold of the amount going in and out of her bank. Defo a fraud and about time she was exposed 👍🏻

Totally late to the party.......
So Cherine claimed to have had blood clots on her lungs but was running around like mad...I've personally just got rid of blood clots on my lungs, and have been floored with it for months. I spent a week in hospital with it and it almost killed me. I asked her about hers and she went quiet. I suffer from asthma on top on having suffered a Pulmonary Embolism and there is no way in hell I would have been able to do have the stuff she does. Also the vape.....yeah that would have affected her breathing badly with "clots" and "brittle asthma" or is it COPD now.
She tried to claim she was going to be a guest judge in Ru Paul's drag race, wouldn't say what episode, and when she was called out for not being famous enough I'm sure the video was taken down.

The woman has tried to get so many people to troll and bully people just because of a comment or question. She's actual poison

Wee prim making yet another video about not caring what's said about her on here... but surely if you didn't care you wouldn't go to the effort of making a video 😭🤣
She needs to realise the downside of 'tik tok fame' 😂😂😂also is it just me or does it boil your pee that if you have a difference of opinion you're a TROLL. Love to see them all debating in Parliament blocking anyone that god forbid doesn't agree with them 🤡

It’s all kicking off with allana and Rosie allana is going to punch Rosie out her Disney trackie 🤣🤣 hope Rosie get a hold of her I hate that allana she think she is something

• Heart

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
I'm not a rosie fan but I feel she needs credit for the changes shes made over the last 6 months or so. Still a roaster but isnt nearly half as bad.

Bostonxx

VIP Member
I love Scottish tiktok drama. Glad weeprimm posted this so I could find it 😂😂. How stinking is her cooking by the way

• Haha

Bostonxx

VIP Member
I mean I don't think Rosie is a saint either but I can understand the feelings behind her being affected by someone's death. No they weren't friends. But they were being attacked and ridiculed online by the same people. The only difference is Rosies suicide attempt didn't work.

I also can't imagine what it's like being an adult with autism, past trauma & mental health issues whiles raising two kids with autism and additional needs. I feel like she just uses social media as an outlet and it's not always positive. I feel like she owns her shit though she knows she's a dickhead sometimes 😂

• Heart

Cherylseery

Chatty Member
Got a wee fright there heard my name on rosies page lol but she was so lovely. As I've said b4 the lassie holds her hands up if she's been in the wrong rosie has said many times she's a cunt at times 🤣 but see if she didn't call ppl out on their bullshit who else would? All these ppl would just be lying and stealing their way thru life and their followers enabling it. I wish I had some of the bush's confidence. I for one love me some bush 🤣 now whos kids are all back at school today? Mine no back till Thursday. Fkn Thursday 😠 my lassies last year of school then shes joining the navy 😭and my boy going into p3. Its a good job their no back till Thursday ive still a few things to get. Is Tracy still on tt I need a few things 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

sounds like you witnessed the same shite as me years ago 😂
So r uz aware of cherine then? Have uz seen her in hospital or that? Xxx

Reactions: 12

Cherylseery

Chatty Member
Ill tell everyone now, Rosie "that Rosie' aye well she was the only single person to contact me never met hadn't spoke I'd literally commented on the woman's live and she reached out to me I don't care what she's done or not but I'll tell you that woman has a heart of gold more than you will know 💯

Hang on do people not get clothing grants for going back to school, please don't get me wrong I donate all my daughters skirt/blazers to local places but this actually gets me fkn mad!
£3shirt, £2 tie. £3skirt, £6 shoes, socks £2.50 (blazer I can't comment on as I dont know the cost but it's definitely not essential for any child in north Lanarkshire who can't afford) those on a low income (I don't know ins and outs) But they definitely get a clothing grant of £150, this is more than enough, I'm actually raging about this how deceitful c
Aw I hope ur ok and glad Rosie reached out. She does get some amount of shit but she seems like a good soul. anytime I go on tt and see shes pulling someone up on their shit I think on yersel doll. Rosie comes across very intelligent and funny as fk and I hate that she gets tarred with being a bully when she's never been a bully she stands up for herself she stands up for whats right and we need more ppl to stand up for what's right in this world

xAFx

Has anyone seen the latest food bank appeal for a mum needing every single item for going back to school tomorrow for a 13 year old as she was let down for a tap? Never heard so much bullshit in my life.

• Sad

Lillybee2020

VIP Member
I detest Cherine. Her voice! Sounds like she’s speaking to a primary 1 class!!
she is as fake as they come and has so many obvious issues!!

• Heart

Mobilemaw

The comments on here are great. It's better than tiktok, everyone giving honest opinions instead of sucking up the tiktokers arses 👍

Yolo_polo

Not sure if it’s just me but I feel like all the Glasgow TikTokkers are crazy! There’s only a couple I actually like. They always seem to pop up with new accounts too because they’re all falling out and reporting each other, it’s like being back at school!

• Haha