Cherineandcathydoll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iv only started watching her this week,i will let u know what i think soon.But to start with she seems like a right bleeping weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s not right. Acts like a child. Exaggerating every word. Even without the mushroom incident I never thought she’s right in the head. Her followers think she’s so amazing and defend her. Took her days to admit she had said anaphylactic reaction instead of mild allergic reaction.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's an actual head case and when caught out in her lies fakes a hospital dash with never been used tubes hanging off her. If you go online she's done anything to get famous and people treat her like a celebrity it's just weird behaviour.

Reactions: 9
Seen a page on Tiktok about exposing her. Someone took screenshots from her old facebook. Apparently she was on crack and heroin.If heroin.If shes done pretty damn well to overcome that. Either lost a daughter to the system or the baby passed on. Cant work it out 😔😔. That many rumours you dont know what to believe anymore.

Also if you google her apparently someone with same name (could be her) was rushed from POLO lounge in glasgow after being spiked. Back in 2011 was in intensive care. (Anyone else think she has a touch of Maunchausen) dont know how to spell it. Seems shes constantly craving attention

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Seen a page on Tiktok about exposing her. Someone took screenshots from her old facebook. Apparently she was on crack and heroin.If heroin.If shes done pretty damn well to overcome that. Either lost a daughter to the system or the baby passed on. Cant work it out 😔😔. That many rumours you dont know what to believe anymore.

Also if you google her apparently someone with same name (could be her) was rushed from POLO lounge in glasgow after being spiked. Back in 2011 was in intensive care. (Anyone else think she has a touch of Maunchausen) dont know how to spell it. Seems shes constantly craving attention
If she has come off heroin,fairplay to her.People dont understand what a heroin/crack addiction is like for real.Its a hard life being a heroin addict and getting away from it is a bloody huge thing to do.
But shes still a bleeping nutter i think,im gnna keep watching.LOL

Reactions: 2
Not sure if it’s just me but I feel like all the Glasgow TikTokkers are crazy! There’s only a couple I actually like. They always seem to pop up with new accounts too because they’re all falling out and reporting each other, it’s like being back at school!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She gets herself sectioned when she knows she’s done wrong 😵💫😂 she’s no well, I’m sure she’s a lesbian but was with this abusive guy in Spain and she got her flat through women’s aid

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She gets herself sectioned when she knows she’s done wrong 😵💫😂 she’s no well, I’m sure she’s a lesbian but was with this abusive guy in Spain and she got her flat through women’s aid
What a waste of NHS time and resources and companies are absolute mugs if they give this compulsive liar free stuff. Tik Tok has created absolute monsters.

Reactions: 7
Rosie bush is calling her out as well. Though don't really trust her either 😂

There is a big drugs problem in Scotland which by the looks of things Nicole Stregon is not turning a blind eye too.

Reactions: 3
No seatbelt on in her latest vid aswell. Shes in her late 30s sitting way her legs crossed in a car way no seat belt. Also she's defo bought followers on tiktok no way she jumped from 17k to 27 in 2 days when there was hardly any comments or likes on her vids. Everyone really needs to scroll down her tt and watch early vids xx

No seatbelt on in her latest vid aswell. Shes in her late 30s sitting way her legs crossed in a car way no seat belt. Also she's defo bought followers on tiktok no way she jumped from 17k to 27 in 2 days when there was hardly any comments or likes on her vids. Everyone really needs to scroll down her tt and watch early vids xx
Sorry legs weren't crossed but doesn't look as tho she's wearing a seat belt

Reactions: 2

Sorry legs weren't crossed but doesn't look as tho she's wearing a seat belt
:rolleyes:Can't wear the seat belt no doubt because of Central Line non existent scars....Maybe she'll share a Tik Tok later with sad music in the back, baby voice on to explain herself. Can't wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Rosie bush is calling her out as well. Though don't really trust her either 😂

There is a big drugs problem in Scotland which by the looks of things Nicole Stregon is not turning a blind eye too.
It was Rosie Bush I was thinking about when I mentioned people with lots of accounts. Don’t know how I feel about her tbh. I liked her at first but I think she might need a break from it it must take up most of her day the amount she posts.

Reactions: 5
Not sure if it’s just me but I feel like all the Glasgow TikTokkers are crazy! There’s only a couple I actually like. They always seem to pop up with new accounts too because they’re all falling out and reporting each other, it’s like being back at school!
As a Glasgow native, born and raised when I'm watching some of these tiktokers I'm embarrassed. Biggest embarrassment tho is Brian n Skye in my opinion anyway, sorry used to be.Cherine has overtaken them 🤣🤣🤣. The Titok with her mum and Irene Brune made my skin crawl. Just hope people don't think all glaswegian are like the way these people come across. Some of us a normal 🤣🤣 The older generation anyway.

Reactions: 24
Watched the Bodyshockers episode someone mentioned on another thread with 'Cher' in it. Season 2 episode 5 for anyone interested ;)
Interesting to see her with a female partner and what looks like a c-section scar :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.