Cherineandcathydoll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A big bandage for a tiny piercing but only has it on in the videos addressing the hate ? 😂 anyone else notice she deliberately tried to get in the video haha
The was showing it off and saying “oh I’ll explain that later”. It’s a tiny piercing why even put a bandage on apart from to show off 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That Steph Burke drives me up the wall Aswell I’ve had to block her she needs to get a job man aff TikTok for a day non bleeping stop 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That Steph Burke drives me up the wall Aswell I’ve had to block her she needs to get a job man aff TikTok for a day non bleeping stop 😂😂😂😂
I used to follow her, and always thought Rosie was in the wrong. Until it came out Stephanie had got Maddie to email social work about Rosie. I mean do it your damn self and stop being a tit bag 🤣🤣. Another one that goes through friends like no ones business. I'd trust none of them, Her, skye and the rest.
Another one who is always there in among all the friends group is Mrs Alexander. Everytime a load of tiktokers get together shes there 😳😳😳. And in every beef shes got comments somewhere. Havent seen any friends group remain solid to be honest.

Reactions: 6
Cherine and Stephanie both should get a job fk all wrong with them wen they are out at the pub or restaurants or jumping about like idiots. I wish i could do half the tit they do but I can barely leave the house don't know how they managed to get pip I know u can work and get it etc and don't need to be fully disabled lol but to me there's fk all wrong with them xx

I used to follow her, and always thought Rosie was in the wrong. Until it came out Stephanie had got Maddie to email social work about Rosie. I mean do it your damn self and stop being a tit bag 🤣🤣. Another one that goes through friends like no ones business. I'd trust none of them, Her, skye and the rest.
Another one who is always there in among all the friends group is Mrs Alexander. Everytime a load of tiktokers get together shes there 😳😳😳. And in every beef shes got comments somewhere. Havent seen any friends group remain solid to be honest.
Yip ive noticed that Mrs Alexander in the comments all the time aswell they all do ma head in. Get off tiktok get a job and get back to the real world they aw think they are famous its embarrassing 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
I didnt get into tiktok til after Steph moved to Greenock or wherever she stays so I wasnt there for all her drama with Rosie, nae idea whit happened there but I took against her the first time she appeared on my FYP, for no apparent reason - i didnt like the cut of her jib 🤣🤣🤣 I cannot stand her, she is the one i dislike most out of them all. Doesnt work but shes had more lip filler, eyebrow lifts, hair colours in the past fortnight than Katie Price 🙄 And she doesnt look any better for it - still looks like a bag of spanners. She is 37!!! 37!!!!!! Hard paper round......😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Cherine and Stephanie both should get a job fk all wrong with them wen they are out at the pub or restaurants or jumping about like idiots. I wish i could do half the tit they do but I can barely leave the house don't know how they managed to get pip I know u can work and get it etc and don't need to be fully disabled lol but to me there's fk all wrong with them xx
My sister is terminally ill. Liver is non existent due to an auto immune disease. Allowed 4 paracetamol a year so if in pain nothing can help her. Kidneys failing now too. Worked all her days from 14 year old. Every time her pip comes up for renewal she has to fight tooth and nail. Appeals every time and these fuckers are jumping about eating every night from a new takeaway ( watch Stephanie's page) or cherines shes always eating too. Going here there and everywhere, while my sister has to fight for everything can hardly afford to bleeping eat after paying her mortgage and looking after her kids. Makes me soo mad honestly. These 2 look abled bodied enough to work. Instead of running about in cars all day meeting people.and in general playing the system.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
My sister is terminally ill. Liver is non existent due to an auto immune disease. Allowed 4 paracetamol a year so if in pain nothing can help her. Kidneys failing now too. Worked all her days from 14 year old. Every time her pip comes up for renewal she has to fight tooth and nail. Appeals every time and these fuckers are jumping about eating every night from a new takeaway ( watch Stephanie's page) or cherines shes always eating too. Going here there and everywhere, while my sister has to fight for everything can hardly afford to bleeping eat after paying her mortgage and looking after her kids. Makes me soo mad honestly. These 2 look abled bodied enough to work. Instead of running about in cars all day meeting people.and in general playing the system.
I am so sorry about ur sister. That's what grinds my gears u get ppl that are truly unwell and need pip then there is these arseholes. Im dreading my review even tho its 2 years away cause i need to fight like fk just to keep it. Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I am so sorry about ur sister. That's what grinds my gears u get ppl that are truly unwell and need pip then there is these arseholes. Im dreading my review even tho its 2 years away cause i need to fight like fk just to keep it. Xxx
Thank you , I just find it so unfair when these buffoons are roaming around with no cares and there are people actually struggling to keep a roof over their heads and keep kids safe. PIP was definitely designed for addicts and the scam artists. Not for ill people. Xxx

• Heart
Off for a look 👀 lol xx

Does she seriously hashtag her own name 🤣🤣🤣🤣 sorry its the one thing I noticed in all the tiktoks today. What one am I supposed to be watching? Ill go watch all from today lol xxx

• Haha
I’m fu**** howling here come on is it that a private thing then a video after shouldn’t she be away enjoying it instead she’s non stop on there usual go get ur fanny licked hen take a night off fs 😂😂😂

Isnt***

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Get yourself onto Stephs TikTok I’m dead I got sent a video I am duck dead howling 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Jesus Christ.....or should I say Oh My God (repeat 20344 times). Nothing is private anymore 🤷‍♀️ Bet the whole time she was thinking "Yaaaaas man, think of the views am gonna get on this!"

• Haha
How where the kids involved in the proposal if they are away for her bday bet she made the tshirts then told kirsty to propose again whilst they are away for the nite 🤣 how come no one just enjoys a night out anymore without having their camera out every 2 mins

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m fu**** howling here come on is it that a private thing then a video after shouldn’t she be away enjoying it instead she’s non stop on there usual go get ur fanny licked hen take a night off fs 😂😂😂

Isnt***
Am deed ...a bit of cuntylingus rather than tt ma luvlee

• Haha
Am deed ...a bit of cuntylingus rather than tt ma luvlee
I'm so glad this thread exists as none of my pals know who I'm talking about and that proposal was actually hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣the dugs top. The grand kids when she's 37 😂😂😂bring back Jeremy Kyle and shut down tik tok 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Fkn hell u seen terri on stefntonic page on the vid on the car she looks so different someone said to her u look so different and she said no make up and no filter. Now im no oil painting myself but I would walk past her in the street no idea who she was cause she looks soooo different without a filter on her

Attachments

• Haha
Fkn hell u seen terri on stefntonic page on the vid on the car she looks so different someone said to her u look so different and she said no make up and no filter. Now im no oil painting myself but I would walk past her in the street no idea who she was cause she looks soooo different without a filter on her
Would never have recognised her 😮
What happened to that big chunk of hair she shaved off after Rosie won Shitebag if you Dinnae and she had to prove how much better and how much cooler she was than Rosie? I dont follow them so dont see them often, she may have extensions or something but surely it hasnt grown to that length so quickly?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.