Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
She’s not right. Acts like a child. Exaggerating every word. Even without the mushroom incident I never thought she’s right in the head. Her followers think she’s so amazing and defend her. Took her days to admit she had said anaphylactic reaction instead of mild allergic reaction.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
How the fuck us she high abroad? I'm sure shes on those valium or Blues or whatever. Shes bot right 8n head and that wee Lorena chirping on on background there. I get u want to defend the bird but she should be steering her in right direction. unless shes high too 😔😔 gonna call cherine blues clues from now on 🤣🤣🤣
That Lorena is turning out to be equally as annoying as cherine and she is married apparently, I bet there is some serious clam jousting going on in that apartment

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
The official photos of Ainsley for new look Cumbernauld - like what’s wrong hen? what are looking for 🤣🤣you look puzzled!!! this pose every outfit.

Why wouldn’t the photographer say stop doing that with your mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!
She looks like one of them real life dolls that pervy men buy coz they cannae get a pump in real life.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Bostonxx

VIP Member
Rosie was so touched by S (I don't feel comfortable having his name on a site like this) death because they had been trolled and targeted by the same people & accounts. Just weeks prior rosie tried to take her own life too. So I can see why it sticks with her.

Cherine though? She live streamed the funeral and left her gifts on. That was weird as fuck & definitely for personal gain.

nikkif84

Square sausage and Jamiejames are the best people on Scottish tiktok . I could watch jamie all day love the guy

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Cherine is starting to royally piss me the fuck off. Pompous bloated ignorant racist piece of shit. She knows nothing about fucking braids. Had them what?? 2 or 3 times and knows more than black folk? As an aunt of mixed race kids who know their heritage real well I ask her to shut her fucking fat mouth. Sick n tired of this cunt getting away with this shit! Time she was shut down for good!!!

I thought the chicken thing was a joke? A bit like when he’s moaning about Jess Glynn? 🤣
Chicken will saying hes trying to use him for clout 🤣🤣🤣 Used to love watching chicken but he has totally done a 180 and now cant stand him.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Is it just me or does Cherine look weird in those last videos. Looks all bloated and all plastic around her face. Lips swollen too. She just doesnt look right 😔😔
yeah I thought her lips were massive thinking she might have got something done…or maybe she’s having anaphylactic eating mushrooms again 😂😂

• Haha

Bostonxx

VIP Member
She blocked me last year when she was moving into her gaff and making shite weird sandwiches everyday. I said they looked honking and I got blocked.

• Haha

Squidward's Missus

Chatty Member
I used to follow her, and always thought Rosie was in the wrong. Until it came out Stephanie had got Maddie to email social work about Rosie. I mean do it your damn self and stop being a shit bag 🤣🤣. Another one that goes through friends like no ones business. I'd trust none of them, Her, skye and the rest.
Another one who is always there in among all the friends group is Mrs Alexander. Everytime a load of tiktokers get together shes there 😳😳😳. And in every beef shes got comments somewhere. Havent seen any friends group remain solid to be honest.
I didnt get into tiktok til after Steph moved to Greenock or wherever she stays so I wasnt there for all her drama with Rosie, nae idea whit happened there but I took against her the first time she appeared on my FYP, for no apparent reason - i didnt like the cut of her jib 🤣🤣🤣 I cannot stand her, she is the one i dislike most out of them all. Doesnt work but shes had more lip filler, eyebrow lifts, hair colours in the past fortnight than Katie Price 🙄 And she doesnt look any better for it - still looks like a bag of spanners. She is 37!!! 37!!!!!! Hard paper round......😬

• Haha

Squidward's Missus

Chatty Member
I reckon is Brian skyes man it’s one of his pals 100000%
Yeah, auld Brian is definitely something to do with them, whether it be him or a pal of his. Not sure he has the brain capacity to keep his identity hidden but he definitely knows who it is though. He is, what, 38 or something and arguing wi weans and women on a bloody app 🙄 I know some legend once said they thought Stephanie Burke was his maw 😂😂 It genuinely took me a few months after joining tiktok to realise they weren't related - I kind of assumed she was his big sister cos they both have the same bulldog chewing a wasp look about them 😂😂

• Haha

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Seen a page on Tiktok about exposing her. Someone took screenshots from her old facebook. Apparently she was on crack and heroin.If heroin.If shes done pretty damn well to overcome that. Either lost a daughter to the system or the baby passed on. Cant work it out 😔😔. That many rumours you dont know what to believe anymore.

Also if you google her apparently someone with same name (could be her) was rushed from POLO lounge in glasgow after being spiked. Back in 2011 was in intensive care. (Anyone else think she has a touch of Maunchausen) dont know how to spell it. Seems shes constantly craving attention

• Haha

Bostonxx

VIP Member
I think whatever gender someone is or identifies as grown adults shouldn't be threating to batter each other.

Hughesy1

This is far too entertaining I can't cope 😂 Rosie is howling at the situation which makes it funnier, Rosie doll when you read this just know you will be always be a fave 🤣

• Heart

Muchbee

VIP Member
Yeah I get she has autism and hats off to her having 2 children with additional needs when she's got additional needs herself. Tylor is very polite and well spoken I just don't agree with the way she speaks to him half the time x
As above I get where you're coming from aswell but I banter with my son the way she does with tylor when my teenager acts like a dick I tell him he's a dick 🤣 she's said before he was getting picked on and called names and not knowing how to react to it so she started having that kind of banter with him herself so he would know how to take these words and stick up for himself with bullies. She's not malicious towards the kids It's just the way she talks x

• Heart
Reactions: 13