Cherineandcathydoll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope your doing much btr now hunni that must have been so scary for you. Wishing u good health in the future❤ hahahaa naw plz don't tell me she actually told ppl she was gona be a guest judge on ru paul? Bahahhahaha canny cope 🤣🤣 xxx
Yeah doing loads better, it has been a long and very difficult thing to get over....although according to her she was over it quickly and joining around a couple of days after she was told she had blood clots. I am just infuriated with her lies...oh and she so did say she was going to be a guest judge, funniest thing ever!! The lies fall from her mouth so freely!!

Reactions: 4
Here, I was “pals” wae Cherine anaw, her sister died of drugs as an addict. Cherine takes prescription pain n gets them aff other ppl when she dsny need them. A hink she’s not even supposed to drink n look at the state ae her in Spain. Abso mwi! Her pal is just an enabler but she will see thru her oan holiday. I’d put money on it she’s askin about how to get hame with the new rules cause she will want to be comin hame early! 10days wi her? Uft!

What abt Alanna on her live last night encouraging a boy to drive drunk, over to hers to get stoned?

totally agree abt Rosie btw she’s the realist on there but she needs to stop recording herself when she’s mwi haha wish she widny give ppl ammo cause she’sjust like ae rest ae iz
I’ve just seen this! We’re you pals with her in her polo days aswell? Yeah I remember when her sister died honestly such a shame. I’ve heard that she’s been buying prescription drugs from her followers but not actually seen any proof but who knows! I’m just going off my experiences with her years ago then when she was in Tenerife! She owes someone I know £2000 as well she’s honestly needs professional help!

I agree about Rosie haha! She’s 100% real we all end up saying tit MWI and regretting it. Rosie is a total advocate for people with mental health etc where Cherine and Alana use there platforms for toxic behaviour and lies x

Reactions: 11
Once a year tattle blows up for scottish tiktokers 🤣🤣😂 I spent last year lurking. As I've said I'm not Rosie's biggest fan but shes growing on me. She really has changed over the last year and every time some 1 put her down she got straight back up. People should just leave her alone
Granny you've made it! Cheesybeano has made you your own personalised video😂👏

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Granny you've made it! Cheesybeano has made you your own personalised video😂👏
Just seen it 🤦‍♀️ see at the end of the day b4 all these go fund me sites etc if we wanted something we saved for it. That is what I do id be too embarrassed to put up a gfm

I'm in need of an electric wheelchair and no the crappy normal one I've got so I'm starting a gfm get yer hauns in yer pockets guys and gals 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m so confused. Rosie abs Alana last I heard were friends. They are talking the other week about meeting for a night out. From reading this it sounds like they’re not friends now?
Knew something off with cherine ages ago. Makes sense about her sister cause she never even suggests why her sister died.
Howling that she said she’s not scared of her ex. She put a video on they he abused her and chased her out of Tenerife. Now she’s nothing to be scared of. Yet not long ago he’s on the run and she’s hiding from him. Denying that her entire life is on tiktok. Idiot.

Reactions: 6
Alanas just said all these accounts on this thread are actually Rosie. I'm not Rosie. But I guess Rosie would say that? Anyways I think you're a twit and i think Rosie is just less of a twit than you 😂. Away lick cherines arse

Shes said Stacey Duncan went to Rosies door as well, they must have fell out. Was only a few weeks ago prim was doing slut drops in rosies livingroom

• Haha
Just seen it 🤦‍♀️ see at the end of the day b4 all these go fund me sites etc if we wanted something we saved for it. That is what I do id be too embarrassed to put up a gfm

I'm in need of an electric wheelchair and no the crappy normal one I've got so I'm starting a gfm get yer hauns in yer pockets guys and gals 🤣🤣🤣🤣
That's a joke btw. I'm saving with the mobility shop in town to get a mobility scooter. Xx

Reactions: 3
I’m so confused. Rosie abs Alana last I heard were friends. They are talking the other week about meeting for a night out. From reading this it sounds like they’re not friends now?
Knew something off with cherine ages ago. Makes sense about her sister cause she never even suggests why her sister died.
Howling that she said she’s not scared of her ex. She put a video on they he abused her and chased her out of Tenerife. Now she’s nothing to be scared of. Yet not long ago he’s on the run and she’s hiding from him. Denying that her entire life is on tiktok. Idiot.
Her ex is literally still in Tenerife happy with a new baby girl 😂

Does she not? I didn't know that! She's deleted her foodbank page I think. See if I was innocent would I fk be deleting my page. I was arranging to drop stuff off to her tracksuits that I got my boy he had on twice and trainers and jackets that he's hardly wore but think ill just see if anyone local to me wants them xx
It's her sisters kid who died

Reactions: 2
Alanas just said all these accounts on this thread are actually Rosie. I'm not Rosie. But I guess Rosie would say that? Anyways I think you're a twit and i think Rosie is just less of a twit than you 😂. Away lick cherines arse

Shes said Stacey Duncan went to Rosies door as well, they must have fell out. Was only a few weeks ago prim was doing slut drops in rosies livingroom
Rosie seems to fall out with every friend she makes within weeks. She’s the common denominator here. I get the impression she witches about all her ‘pals’ behind their backs and they find out.

Rosie not you pointing fingers when youv stolen from a fundraiser in the past. will I tell the audience or do you want to do the honors. No fibbing see as you always tell the truth 😘

Reactions: 2
Rosie seems to fall out with every friend she makes within weeks. She’s the common denominator here. I get the impression she witches about all her ‘pals’ behind their backs and they find out.
I don’t think it matter who she’s feel out with she is trying to make people aware about what Tracy’s doing and she’s quiet right I’m my opinion people need to know what’s being said and make there own mind up

Reactions: 8
Unless I’ve got a fanny I’m still a man 😂 can we all be one person at once. Regardless if Rosie’s stole it’s about here and now and people are being robbed after what I’ve heard this morning il make sure Tracy hears what I’ve got to say.

• Haha
Unless I’ve got a fanny I’m still a man 😂 can we all be one person at once. Regardless if Rosie’s stole it’s about here and now and people are being robbed after what I’ve heard this morning il make sure Tracy hears what I’ve got to say.
Naw we cant have people out here callin everyone else out when thebig daft lassie has stolen herself. All that moral fibre eh Rosemarie.Those in glass houses?

Reactions: 3
Not being transphobic but alanna is technically still a man so isnt it wrong for her to pick on a woman

• Angry
Reactions: 9
The worst thing to come out of this pandemic was the rise of these bleeping zoomers on Glasgow TikTok. Scammers, drama seekers, fame hungry, thick cunts. Honestly they all need to get a grip on reality.

Reactions: 18
She must be exhausted our Rosie between running the WHB page AND an entire tattle thread... Alanna is proving what a bleep she is she's been happy to sit and ask questions and talking about people Rosie's fell out with only to turn round now n say Rosies said this n that. Vileeeeee wee cretin.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not being transphobic but alanna is technically still a man so isnt it wrong for her to pick on a woman
You are being transpobic and your not welcome here

She must be exhausted our Rosie between running the WHB page AND an entire tattle thread... Alanna is proving what a bleep she is she's been happy to sit and ask questions and talking about people Rosie's fell out with only to turn round now n say Rosies said this n that. Vileeeeee wee cretin.
Rosie was doin the same last year shes no better

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.