Cherineandcathydoll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found this thread thanks to weeprimm exposing herself as an attention seeker 🙈

I actually feel like she’s very vulnerable and that Stacey one has taken advantage.

I seen someone else on this thread asking about Scottish tik tokers that are actually worth a follow… I canny get enough of squareburgers she’s hilarious 😂🙈

Reactions: 18
Do you know, she very rarely appears on my fyp...I know who she is mainly cos I went looking after other folk mentioned her. Shes nuts 🤣

Hes another one I dont see often of my fyp. Tiktok must be protecting me from their antics 🤣 I cant stand those brothers though, couple of complete fannies.
Went to say the same there Jess Rennie doesn't come on mine much. She's another that needs help.

Sometimes I feel sad for coops - doesn't usually last long though he's his own worst enemy.

Reactions: 4
You need to be careful though don't you after a certain point on her lives it's not funny anymore and she's having a breakdown 😅. The latest is she's hinting she could be pregnant again
Yes I don't agree when people are egging her own to cut herself etc, that's absolutely horrific.

I hope she isn't as she's openly admitted the best thing for her daughter was to place her with family

Reactions: 3
Found this thread thanks to weeprimm exposing herself as an attention seeker 🙈

I actually feel like she’s very vulnerable and that Stacey one has taken advantage.

I seen someone else on this thread asking about Scottish tik tokers that are actually worth a follow… I canny get enough of squareburgers she’s hilarious 😂🙈
Oh I love squareburgers, she is great ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
We’re meant to be trolls & gossips in the alanna tattle video she posted comments 🤦🏼‍♂️😂 we all tell the truth here 🙌🏼
Nothing but the truth 👏🏻 Apparently that Alanna bullied and humiliated a young severely mentally ill girl on that other app she’s a 2 faced bully and hopefully people realise that soon

Wee primm deffo has something that makes her more vulnerable and Stacey is a joke 😳

Reactions: 6
Stacey is absolute bloke and wee primm is an attention seeking little woman.
Bunch of chavs

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They will be on soon enough 😂👀all the coos 🐮🐮🐮🐮

Nothing but the truth 👏🏻 Apparently that Alanna bullied and humiliated a young severely mentally ill girl on that other app she’s a 2 faced bully and hopefully people realise that soon

Wee primm deffo has something that makes her more vulnerable and Stacey is a joke 😳
No one on that app can handle the truth that’s for sure 😂😂😂🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️

Reactions: 3
Anyone else just find see wee prim and stacey so creepy together something doesn’t sit right 🙈😭😭

Reactions: 9
And scottish jules totally redneck rodeo behaviour.
Why's her council flat so sparkly? Everything is crushed velvet and sliver plated. And she needs to have everything in pairs. She's got more jewellery on than Mr T too. Could flog some and get new teeth. She's literally got one big tooth that's it 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Just seen the video Cherine put on today about life with children. I find it funny how she seems to copy other TikTokers as if she’s so original - Mammy banter was doing the life with kids videos first. Not my cup of tea at all

Reactions: 10
I really liked coops canzo and big bro wee bro when they first became a thing.. quickly realised what they where like during the whole argument with rosie though
I feel so sorry for coops he’s obviously in a very scary place mentally and those lot filling him with drink and drugs when they where boasting about ‘real recovery’ wasn’t helping him, he’s only a young boy and unfortunately has went down a very dark and dangerous path

Reactions: 7
I get sucked in really easily to coops lives, I genuinely want him to get the help he needs, it’s such a sin, he’s such a wee guy. But can get so aggro at the flip of a coin!

Reactions: 5
Anyone else just find see wee prim and stacey so creepy together something doesn’t sit right 🙈😭😭
I don’t mind them, everyone is rude about Stacey and she’s just a bit shy in comparison to Lauren. I think they seem happy. They are both pretty young.
Wee primm comes across as really young and immature
I think she is, I like Stacey too, she gets a hard time from folk I feel bad for her

Why's her council flat so sparkly? Everything is crushed velvet and sliver plated. And she needs to have everything in pairs. She's got more jewellery on than Mr T too. Could flog some and get new teeth. She's literally got one big tooth that's it 😂
Lol I think she must be traveller, it’s like a unicorn spewed

Last edited:
I don’t mind them, everyone is rude about Stacey and she’s just a bit shy in comparison to Lauren. I think they seem happy. They are both pretty young.

I think she is, I like Stacey too, she gets a hard time from folk I feel bad for her
Both young ? 😂😂 can tell you’re a fan that’s came from her video… Stacey is like 28/29 and Lauren is like 25 get a grip they’re both riots

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.