Cherineandcathydoll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alana was wanting rosie down to fight her in the early hours of the morning. Alana needs to get back to baby sitting her boyfriend and twirling her ratty hair

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Alana was wanting rosie down to fight her in the early hours of the morning. Alana needs to get back to baby sitting her boyfriend and twirling her ratty hair
What’s Alanas tik tok at the minute I can’t find her? 😂

Reactions: 1
It's Alannablanco.xo, what's she saying she would terrorise rosie back in the day? What back in the day before you were a woman? You'd bully lassies? Everyone can see Alana is a worstcunt. Talks like she's fresh out of polmont 🤮

Reactions: 20
Yeah exactly! You
It's Alannablanco.xo, what's she saying she would terrorise rosie back in the day? What back in the day before you were a woman? You'd bully lassies? Everyone can see Alana is a worstcunt. Talks like she's fresh out of polmont 🤮
This 100%

Reactions: 2
She for real?

Reactions: 3
This work malarkey is getting in the way of me having a good nosey! will catch up with on my break 😂 Blanco has no chance with Bush. Dafty. Remember banter queen threatening to come to Rosies door and with talks of banter queen having a gun. :ROFLMAO: What a weapon that woman is (banter queen).

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Once a year tattle blows up for scottish tiktokers 🤣🤣😂 I spent last year lurking. As I've said I'm not Rosie's biggest fan but shes growing on me. She really has changed over the last year and every time some 1 put her down she got straight back up. People should just leave her alone

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is a guy like straight up she may have took T but she still has the bone structure and build of a man still has a **** how can she offer a woman a fight? Isn't it wrong for men to hit women?
Right I was going to ask this but didn't want to offend anyone. I still believe Rosie would knock her out regardless.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Right I was going to ask this but didn't want to offend anyone. I still believe Rosie would knock her out regardless.

Have you seen the size of Alanna? She was in one of Tracy Shaws videos and she’s about 6 foot tall and about 6 feet wide, she just works her camera angles well! And not to mention she’s still technically male! If I was Rosie I would be feart too!

Reactions: 4
I have spent my lunch break absolutely buckled at Rosie! Mon make a tattle account and join us over here hen, I’ll even put oot a cheese board and some joos!

Alanna makes my skin crawl. What’s with her 14 year old boyfriend too?
Eh wheres the cheeseboard for the rest of us 🤣🤣 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Seen a comment on one of the vids saying Tracy's stopping the food bank? If everything was above board and all the comments are false then why shut it down. If uve nothing to hide and ur genuinely helping people in desperate need then would u not just carry on and ignore the hate? Hmm 🤔😂😂 also who does that alana think she is, shes an absolute rocket offered her a square go? Who even does that at this age 😂 yer pal tracy has been outed as a wrong yin on the scam just accept it & stop trying to fight people that aren't as daft as u to fall for it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is far too entertaining I can't cope 😂 Rosie is howling at the situation which makes it funnier, Rosie doll when you read this just know you will be always be a fave 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Seen a comment on one of the vids saying Tracy's stopping the food bank? If everything was above board and all the comments are false then why shut it down. If uve nothing to hide and ur genuinely helping people in desperate need then would u not just carry on and ignore the hate? Hmm 🤔😂😂 also who does that alana think she is, shes an absolute rocket offered her a square go? Who even does that at this age 😂 yer pal tracy has been outed as a wrong yin on the scam just accept it & stop trying to fight people that aren't as daft as u to fall for it 😂
And y is she not coming out to defend herself she’s been caught well done Rosie another tick too snake outted

In the space of 6 mins, Tracy has been bullied off the app and her foodbank closed, then vowed to return larger than life to spite Rosie.

Alana is deffo a worstcunt, the absolute embarrassment of demanding a square go on social media.

I think Rosie is hilarious, she has her vulnerabilities, but she appears to own it when she oversteps the mark. I didn’t follow the tangled web of drama last year, but I’m here for it now!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is far too entertaining I can't cope 😂 Rosie is howling at the situation which makes it funnier, Rosie doll when you read this just know you will be always be a fave 🤣
Am howling at the videos of her laughing.. its hilarious seeing all the comments backing alana, funny how it's all the ones that already had issues with rosie 🙄🤣 as for tracy blaming rosie, people were already outing her rosie just said to be careful what ur donating to so no very fair to name her but again shes playing it to cause the most drama n she knows the rosie haters will jump on & support her 🤣

• Haha
Totally late to the party.......
So Cherine claimed to have had blood clots on her lungs but was running around like mad...I've personally just got rid of blood clots on my lungs, and have been floored with it for months. I spent a week in hospital with it and it almost killed me. I asked her about hers and she went quiet. I suffer from asthma on top on having suffered a Pulmonary Embolism and there is no way in hell I would have been able to do have the stuff she does. Also the vape.....yeah that would have affected her breathing badly with "clots" and "brittle asthma" or is it COPD now.
She tried to claim she was going to be a guest judge in Ru Paul's drag race, wouldn't say what episode, and when she was called out for not being famous enough I'm sure the video was taken down.

The woman has tried to get so many people to troll and bully people just because of a comment or question. She's actual poison
I hope your doing much btr now hunni that must have been so scary for you. Wishing u good health in the future❤ hahahaa naw plz don't tell me she actually told ppl she was gona be a guest judge on ru paul? Bahahhahaha canny cope 🤣🤣 xxx

• Haha
And y is she not coming out to defend herself she’s been caught well done Rosie another tick too snake outted
Exactly! Should be shut down by environmental health anyway. That caravan is fkin boggin! She put a vid up of her annoying her daughter who was sleeping in it and the sheets were all stained n minging. Can smell it from here 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.