Cherineandcathydoll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit late to the party about Cherine but didn’t want involved on tik tok. Only found out about this through Rosies videos 😂

Anyway, I know Cherine from being on the Glasgow scene years ago! I was around when all the stuff happened with her ex Kevin in Tenerife. Before going away to Tenerife Cherine was all over the place on the scene, constantly off her head then all of a sudden it was everywhere that she was in Tenerife with this guy (always known her to be with women) who owned a bar in Tenerife! Next thing she apparently owned the bar with him, was posting all over socials about the bar being hers etc. Few weeks after thatshe came out that she was pregnant but there was a lot of talk that she was bullshittting about it because within 2 weeks she knew it was a girl then a week or twolater she had lost the baby!! After that it was pure drama from her she was all of a sudden at the airport on her way back to Glasgow because he had apparently done her in and was on the run but honestly her behaviour was mad at that time she was going off on everyone on her Facebook calling them cunts and that the truth would come out like the argument was with them 😂

from what I heard after that is the guy lost his bar he had had for years and was being dragged through the mud by her! Whether he actually hit her or not I dunno but I do know for a fact the guy isn’t on the run in London, Spain or whatever other bullshit place she’s came out with because he’s with another woman in Tenerife and by the looks of it they’ve just had a little girl 😂They look pretty happy tho he doesn’t look like a guy on the run!
I’m so so surprised more girls and guys from the Glasgow scene back in the day aren’t coming forward about her because she was a compulsive liar back then. Used to be in polo till 3am acting like she had to be at court cases with the social work the next morning. Few people have said she worked in care not the social work 😂😂

I’m all here for you 😍 but I also seen he was happy with someone else and a new baby I was so confused by her lies 😀🤣

Reactions: 6
I’m all here for you 😍 but I also seen he was happy with someone else and a new baby I was so confused by her lies 😀🤣
Thank you 🙈🙈 100% same! Years ago she would be sniffing gear in the toilets of atm and polo but saying she was leaving for a social work shift! I remember she was posting on Facebook that she was in hospital for kidney failure but someone outed her in the comments because she was actually in for taking multiple order doses & she blocked them! Wouldn’t surprise me if she got have of Glasgow’s gay population on her block list 😂

Reactions: 7
Bit late to the party about Cherine but didn’t want involved on tik tok. Only found out about this through Rosies videos 😂

Anyway, I know Cherine from being on the Glasgow scene years ago! I was around when all the stuff happened with her ex Kevin in Tenerife. Before going away to Tenerife Cherine was all over the place on the scene, constantly off her head then all of a sudden it was everywhere that she was in Tenerife with this guy (always known her to be with women) who owned a bar in Tenerife! Next thing she apparently owned the bar with him, was posting all over socials about the bar being hers etc. Few weeks after thatshe came out that she was pregnant but there was a lot of talk that she was bullshittting about it because within 2 weeks she knew it was a girl then a week or twolater she had lost the baby!! After that it was pure drama from her she was all of a sudden at the airport on her way back to Glasgow because he had apparently done her in and was on the run but honestly her behaviour was mad at that time she was going off on everyone on her Facebook calling them cunts and that the truth would come out like the argument was with them 😂

from what I heard after that is the guy lost his bar he had had for years and was being dragged through the mud by her! Whether he actually hit her or not I dunno but I do know for a fact the guy isn’t on the run in London, Spain or whatever other bullshit place she’s came out with because he’s with another woman in Tenerife and by the looks of it they’ve just had a little girl 😂They look pretty happy tho he doesn’t look like a guy on the run!
I’m so so surprised more girls and guys from the Glasgow scene back in the day aren’t coming forward about her because she was a compulsive liar back then. Used to be in polo till 3am acting like she had to be at court cases with the social work the next morning. Few people have said she worked in care not the social work 😂😂
Sounds like the effects of the drugs have caught up with her. She’s a compulsive liar.
she can’t even remember her own lies to stick to a story.

I think tiktok was her trying to reinvent herself as this nice innocent immature woman. She plays up to the silly girl act but they’re definitely not who she is.

Reactions: 5
Sounds like the effects of the drugs have caught up with her. She’s a compulsive liar.
she can’t even remember her own lies to stick to a story.

I think tiktok was her trying to reinvent herself as this nice innocent immature woman. She plays up to the silly girl act but they’re definitely not who she is.
100% agree with you there! She’d have got much more respect if she had just came out as an ex addict that was trying to change her leave and spread a bit of positivity but she’s just went on a power trip and slipped right back into old habits! She was making fake profiles pretending to be her ex and talking to herself on Facebook years ago, nothings changed at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thank you 🙈🙈 100% same! Years ago she would be sniffing gear in the toilets of atm and polo but saying she was leaving for a social work shift! I remember she was posting on Facebook that she was in hospital for kidney failure but someone outed her in the comments because she was actually in for taking multiple order doses & she blocked them! Wouldn’t surprise me if she got have of Glasgow’s gay population on her block list 😂

I’m a nurse I’ve so much I could say but I’m not out to get in trouble but I’m glad you know what I know 😂😂 but aye all her problems are caused though her own drama!!

Reactions: 16
When someone has to constantly say I am a good person I would help anyone I don't have a bad bone in my body they usually are trying to convince them selfs of this when its untrue. Tracy says it in every single one of her videos. She's been at this for years the majority of easterhouse know she's not to be trusted. Her daughters constantly win raffle prises for hair appointments that have been donated to her. Her house has been constantly done up despite never working a day in her life. (She used to put all this on Facebook bragging while trying to say she doesn't use any the money given) She has went through every single one of her family's bank accounts to avoid the brew getting a hold of the amount going in and out of her bank. Defo a fraud and about time she was exposed 👍🏻

Reactions: 13
I’m a nurse I’ve so much I could say but I’m not out to get in trouble but I’m glad you know what I know 😂😂 but aye all her problems are caused though her own drama!!
sounds like you witnessed the same shite as me years ago 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Got a wee fright there heard my name on rosies page lol but she was so lovely. As I've said b4 the lassie holds her hands up if she's been in the wrong rosie has said many times she's a bleep at times 🤣 but see if she didn't call ppl out on their bullshit who else would? All these ppl would just be lying and stealing their way thru life and their followers enabling it. I wish I had some of the bush's confidence. I for one love me some bush 🤣 now whos kids are all back at school today? Mine no back till Thursday. Fkn Thursday 😠 my lassies last year of school then shes joining the navy 😭and my boy going into p3. Its a good job their no back till Thursday ive still a few things to get. Is Tracy still on tt I need a few things 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

sounds like you witnessed the same shite as me years ago 😂
So r uz aware of cherine then? Have uz seen her in hospital or that? Xxx

Reactions: 12
So I contacted my aunt who stays in Easterhouse and the truth of the matter is Tracy is well known up there for begging stealing etc I wish I could of had better news but what has been wrote on here is truth neighbours don’t like her etc I’m shocked well I’m not as now but still I thought very different she needs people who she’s given stuff out to come forward and have proof because no wonder they stopped her bank etc.

Reactions: 11
So I contacted my aunt who stays in Easterhouse and the truth of the matter is Tracy is well known up there for begging stealing etc I wish I could of had better news but what has been wrote on here is truth neighbours don’t like her etc I’m shocked well I’m not as now but still I thought very different she needs people who she’s given stuff out to come forward and have proof because no wonder they stopped her bank etc.
Yeah it is very true I’m from there she’s a theif and a snake she needs shut down I just feel for the people that has donated to her including my friend just a shame cause it could have went to someone that would actually help people

Reactions: 5
Got a wee fright there heard my name on rosies page lol but she was so lovely. As I've said b4 the lassie holds her hands up if she's been in the wrong rosie has said many times she's a bleep at times 🤣 but see if she didn't call ppl out on their bullshit who else would? All these ppl would just be lying and stealing their way thru life and their followers enabling it. I wish I had some of the bush's confidence. I for one love me some bush 🤣 now whos kids are all back at school today? Mine no back till Thursday. Fkn Thursday 😠 my lassies last year of school then shes joining the navy 😭and my boy going into p3. Its a good job their no back till Thursday ive still a few things to get. Is Tracy still on tt I need a few things 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yeah I know her personally from years ago then on and off after all that stuff with her ex!

Yeah I know her personally from years ago then on and off after all that stuff with her ex! If fully believe she’s got munchausen by proxy she used to go in for overdoses years ago but lie to her mates on Facebook saying she had kidney failure etc! I witnessed her personally cause major dramas on the Glasgow scene years ago, she owed a friend of a friend over £2000 too honestly the girl needs proper help!
I agree with you about Rosie she’s got so much confidence being able to publically out people etc I take my hat off to her, she gets so much tit but she’s probably one of the realest ones on there x

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yeah I know her personally from years ago then on and off after all that stuff with her ex!

Yeah I know her personally from years ago then on and off after all that stuff with her ex! If fully believe she’s got munchausen by proxy she used to go in for overdoses years ago but lie to her mates on Facebook saying she had kidney failure etc! I witnessed her personally cause major dramas on the Glasgow scene years ago, she owed a friend of a friend over £2000 too honestly the girl needs proper help!
I agree with you about Rosie she’s got so much confidence being able to publically out people etc I take my hat off to her, she gets so much tit but she’s probably one of the realest ones on there x
Thank you for taking the time to reply. Honestly she must have that munchausen by proxy. I seen in earlier vids she was saying she had stage 4 kidney disease I thought surely you would be on dialysis for that? No 100% sure but I imagine u would. I just don't get why she makes out she's worse than what she is she has asthma she showed proof of that to alana but not once shown proof of copd no that anyone needs to show proof of their illnesses but when u talk as much shite as cherine then aye lol i have multiple sclerosis and rheumatoid arthritis and all I want is to be better but im getting worse. My kids have to do so much for me and don't know how many times I've lay in bed crying about it cause I feel like a tit mum I would do anything to be able to walk normally again instead of using wheelchair or walking stick. Sorry went off on a tangent their and promise its no a pity party I'm just angry that someone would make out they are worse than they are wen some of us are getting worse day by day week by week xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I am a psychiatric nurse- bursting to say more however cant!
I’ll put her for everything I know for you 😂 she needs cancelled she’s got such a huge following of kids that don’t need her as an example. Have you seen her latest video on her back up about jumping off a balcony because of trolls?

The stuff with her ex too she’s now saying she’s never said she was scared of him! Pretty sur elevens sat in Tenerife laughing with his partner and new baby 😂 On the scene years ago she had an ex girlfriend that she used to say stalked her and bullied her, can’t for the life of me remember her name though!

Here, I was “pals” wae Cherine anaw, her sister died of drugs as an addict. Cherine takes prescription pain n gets them aff other ppl when she dsny need them. A hink she’s not even supposed to drink n look at the state ae her in Spain. Abso mwi! Her pal is just an enabler but she will see thru her oan holiday. I’d put money on it she’s askin about how to get hame with the new rules cause she will want to be comin hame early! 10days wi her? Uft!

What abt Alanna on her live last night encouraging a boy to drive drunk, over to hers to get stoned?

totally agree abt Rosie btw she’s the realist on there but she needs to stop recording herself when she’s mwi haha wish she widny give ppl ammo cause she’sjust like ae rest ae iz

Reactions: 10
Why does the food bank woman not see her wee girl that’s starting p6?
Does she not? I didn't know that! She's deleted her foodbank page I think. See if I was innocent would I fk be deleting my page. I was arranging to drop stuff off to her tracksuits that I got my boy he had on twice and trainers and jackets that he's hardly wore but think ill just see if anyone local to me wants them xx

Does she not? I didn't know that! She's deleted her foodbank page I think. See if I was innocent would I fk be deleting my page. I was arranging to drop stuff off to her tracksuits that I got my boy he had on twice and trainers and jackets that he's hardly wore but think ill just see if anyone local to me wants them xx
Aye that’s a good idea give it to someone who deserves it’s she’s a wrong yin

Aye that’s a good idea give it to someone who deserves it’s she’s a wrong yin
It’s not deleted she’s just made it private so the poor people that follow her are going to be doing the brunt of donating
Think she needs her own thread

• Heart
She needs stopped man she’s been reported a few times and I don’t know how she’s not been shut down. My pal said her neighbour got a parcel off her and she asked her to pay £15!! It’s disgusting 🤢

And wth is cheesybeano talking about Cherine being racist but sat and listened Alanna say disgusting things to a guy on live? Can call out one racist and not another and as for Alannas stupid excuse “he asked me if I’m male or female” boohoo fs you don’t pass and you sound like an 80 year old man who smokes 90 a day 🤢 of course you’re getting asked that still not an excuse to be racist and say the tit you said 👏🏻
Cheeseybeano was on live with a ‘guest’ when someone in the comments told her Alanna was live, so she quickly cut the other person off to go find Alanna. She’s very keen to be ‘involved’ with the more ‘popular’ folk isn’t she. Her GFM for a carpet is doing well. Maybe I’m just jaded, but sick of seeing GFM’s. The Welfare Fund helps with that sort of thing, or the Family Fund as there are ASN. I know people can choose whether to donate, but I just find the whole GFM thing a bit problematic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.