Cherineandcathydoll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s just sick of it is. She posted a TikTok saying would people be happier if she jumped over the balcony🤦🏻‍♀️. Talk about playing the victim🤦🏻‍♀️
They’re deffo no genuine taking the piss man all her pals or family!! She picks and chooses what she gives people, she’s pocketed the money and takes the food. She’s not genuine at all, she’s a thieving woman.
They’re deffo no genuine taking the piss man all her pals or family!! She picks and chooses what she gives people, she’s pocketed the money and takes the food. She’s not genuine at all, she’s a thieving woman.
Have u seen the state of that caravan? She loves to brag how much drink the daughter has bought and smokes weed in it then wants to feed weans in it the next day. She is a manky bleep

Reactions: 8
That James Mac is a worstcunt. He was hanging about with that Andy who battered his ex wife pretending they all new nothing about it. Avril was another one up Andys arse then when he went to jail they all acted shocked. His ex wife told everyone! She showed the photos. They are all vile people. Scary to think they are raising children.
I'm no too sure about her either btw obviously do not condone whatsoever Andy a actions but what happened with her and revo?

Dont like that alana at all saw her in town thinking she was nice so i smiled at her and she looked at me in disgust. Got a face like a dug chewing a wasp think shes popular

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wee prim making yet another video about not caring what's said about her on here... but surely if you didn't care you wouldn't go to the effort of making a video 😭🤣
I had time for wee primm befshe moved out when they got a new hour her and her mum and sister not a clue what that was about but she changed then

Reactions: 3
Yeah, I was confused about that too, but I just repeated what chicken said on the deleted video, who knows what the actual truth of it all is.
I think we have an ongoing thing here where someone's called out they end up in hospital,,,, before anyone jumps me I'm meaning by asthma or covid etc and not disputing their claims 👋👌🏼😊

Reactions: 4
I've always had a wee soft spot for Rosie dont get me wrong last year or so there was times I was thinking that's plenty doll calm doon lol but she was a one woman army against all the arseholes. Her weans seem lovely very well mannered shes done a good job way them along with the wee yin being non verbal and rosie being on the spectrum (hope that doesn't come across rude that's not what I mean for anyone here who has or knows someone with autism etc) aswell so she should be proud of herself. Ppl should lay off her and be getting arseholes like cherine off the app

????? What u mean? I'm not Rosie?
Ill tell everyone now, Rosie "that Rosie' aye well she was the only single person to contact me never met hadn't spoke I'd literally commented on the woman's live and she reached out to me I don't care what she's done or not but I'll tell you that woman has a heart of gold more than you will know 💯

She gives me the fear coming on with no teeth in you’d need to be starving to take anything of her she’s absolutely manky
Hang on do people not get clothing grants for going back to school, please don't get me wrong I donate all my daughters skirt/blazers to local places but this actually gets me fkn mad!
£3shirt, £2 tie. £3skirt, £6 shoes, socks £2.50 (blazer I can't comment on as I dont know the cost but it's definitely not essential for any child in north Lanarkshire who can't afford) those on a low income (I don't know ins and outs) But they definitely get a clothing grant of £150, this is more than enough, I'm actually raging about this how deceitful c

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Ill tell everyone now, Rosie "that Rosie' aye well she was the only single person to contact me never met hadn't spoke I'd literally commented on the woman's live and she reached out to me I don't care what she's done or not but I'll tell you that woman has a heart of gold more than you will know 💯

Hang on do people not get clothing grants for going back to school, please don't get me wrong I donate all my daughters skirt/blazers to local places but this actually gets me fkn mad!
£3shirt, £2 tie. £3skirt, £6 shoes, socks £2.50 (blazer I can't comment on as I dont know the cost but it's definitely not essential for any child in north Lanarkshire who can't afford) those on a low income (I don't know ins and outs) But they definitely get a clothing grant of £150, this is more than enough, I'm actually raging about this how deceitful c
She needs stopped man she’s been reported a few times and I don’t know how she’s not been shut down. My pal said her neighbour got a parcel off her and she asked her to pay £15!! It’s disgusting 🤢

And wth is cheesybeano talking about Cherine being racist but sat and listened Alanna say disgusting things to a guy on live? Can call out one racist and not another and as for Alannas stupid excuse “he asked me if I’m male or female” boohoo fs you don’t pass and you sound like an 80 year old man who smokes 90 a day 🤢 of course you’re getting asked that still not an excuse to be racist and say the tit you said 👏🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Alannas just phoned rosie going mental cause rosie told everyone to come here and read the stuff about Tracey and be careful about donating to places basically 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Alannas just phoned rosie going mental cause rosie told everyone to come here and read the stuff about Tracey and be careful about donating to places basically 😂
What account is Rosie on ? She was in avrils live and told her to phone her

Reactions: 1
I think most of it goes on herself she keeps good donations for her family and most of the money she’s not a good person seemingly she stole from the raffles she does aswell
She does I entered one on her FB it was for £200 took £20 worth and my pal took £20 worth and it was never ever drew even tho it was full, when questioned it she blocked us both, raging!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She does I entered one on her FB it was for £200 took £20 worth and my pal took £20 worth and it was never ever drew even tho it was full, when questioned it she blocked us both, raging!
She’ll be off the app soon can’t keep stealing from people and getting away with it people will start to see through her soon

Reactions: 1

Aw I hope ur ok and glad Rosie reached out. She does get some amount of tit but she seems like a good soul. anytime I go on tt and see shes pulling someone up on their tit I think on yersel doll. Rosie comes across very intelligent and funny as fk and I hate that she gets tarred with being a bully when she's never been a bully she stands up for herself she stands up for whats right and we need more ppl to stand up for what's right in this world

Reactions: 12
Aw I hope ur ok and glad Rosie reached out. She does get some amount of tit but she seems like a good soul. anytime I go on tt and see shes pulling someone up on their tit I think on yersel doll. Rosie comes across very intelligent and funny as fk and I hate that she gets tarred with being a bully when she's never been a bully she stands up for herself she stands up for whats right and we need more ppl to stand up for what's right in this world

I agree after what happened to her last year I like this Rosie who’s outing them all about time!!

Alanna used rosie then turned on her for nothing. Alanna was quick enough to say have my back have my back and then when Rosie needed her Alanna was backing cherine.

Cheesy beano was on Asif she’s been the main topic of tattle 😂 listen hen we just said about ur carpet u ain’t about tattle you ain’t that interesting sticking up for the idiots instead of standing for by what’s right.

Reactions: 9
Have u seen the state of that caravan? She loves to brag how much drink the daughter has bought and smokes weed in it then wants to feed weans in it the next day. She is a manky bleep
Aye and weres the money coming from for the booze and weed honestly each to there own but she’s up to all sorts with that money. Just seen rosies videos about allana good on you Rosie 👏🏻👏🏻 She’s an idiot and put her in her place she’s just as bad as Tracy for sticking up for her probably getting money from the donations aswell

I agree after what happened to her last year I like this Rosie who’s outing them all about time!!

Alanna used rosie then turned on her for nothing. Alanna was quick enough to say have my back have my back and then when Rosie needed her Alanna was backing cherine.

Cheesy beano was on Asif she’s been the main topic of tattle 😂 listen hen we just said about ur carpet u ain’t about tattle you ain’t that interesting sticking up for the idiots instead of standing for by what’s right.
Cheesybeano is the worst a wee follower funny how she’s always got money for cider but can’t afford a carpet 🙈 priority’s are your children not booze and sitting on ticktok

Reactions: 7
Rosie is on some amount of money btw she gets all the usual single parent benefits, her own PIP and DLA for both kids. Maybe about 3k a month!!
How is that anyone’s business ? Also PIP replaced DLA a long time ago.

Reactions: 4
I went a snoop someone’s even offered her a carpet if you look in her comments she’s no mentioned that one.

See if your a food bank don’t you need to be registered? Tracy’s blaming Rosie 😂 not her fault fs if your on tattle she’s on here because she’s lying and stealing. I asked someone who works in the food bank and they don’t take money out when they are skint 😂 we was howling about that I had time for Tracy not anymore unfollowed her a long time ago!

We haven’t really said much about her and she’s in comments lying 🤥

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Bit late to the party about Cherine but didn’t want involved on tik tok. Only found out about this through Rosies videos 😂

Anyway, I know Cherine from being on the Glasgow scene years ago! I was around when all the stuff happened with her ex Kevin in Tenerife. Before going away to Tenerife Cherine was all over the place on the scene, constantly off her head then all of a sudden it was everywhere that she was in Tenerife with this guy (always known her to be with women) who owned a bar in Tenerife! Next thing she apparently owned the bar with him, was posting all over socials about the bar being hers etc. Few weeks after thatshe came out that she was pregnant but there was a lot of talk that she was bullshittting about it because within 2 weeks she knew it was a girl then a week or twolater she had lost the baby!! After that it was pure drama from her she was all of a sudden at the airport on her way back to Glasgow because he had apparently done her in and was on the run but honestly her behaviour was mad at that time she was going off on everyone on her Facebook calling them cunts and that the truth would come out like the argument was with them 😂

from what I heard after that is the guy lost his bar he had had for years and was being dragged through the mud by her! Whether he actually hit her or not I dunno but I do know for a fact the guy isn’t on the run in London, Spain or whatever other bullshit place she’s came out with because he’s with another woman in Tenerife and by the looks of it they’ve just had a little girl 😂They look pretty happy tho he doesn’t look like a guy on the run!
I’m so so surprised more girls and guys from the Glasgow scene back in the day aren’t coming forward about her because she was a compulsive liar back then. Used to be in polo till 3am acting like she had to be at court cases with the social work the next morning. Few people have said she worked in care not the social work 😂😂

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.