Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SwipeUpSally

I think she's 'auditioning' with those bloody cat treats. I've never heard her even mention cat treats/food before, but the last couple of weeks she's been singing the praises of Romeo's favourite treats. I can hear it now...

"We all like a treat now and then, don't we?! Even our little four-legged friends! I only ever want the best for my little ones, I'm a foodie myself, so I would never give Rover anything but the best, he's just like one of my kids, but not really, coz he's a pet, if you know what I mean? I know I'm probably a plonker for caring so much, but when I think of how my mum and dad cared for my beloved Spot when I was a kid, he was such a great pet and they really showed me the importance of canine nutrition, that's just how we do it in our family! Mark's from Preston, so he fed his childhood dog a little bit differently, if you know what I mean, but honestly these DOG TREAT PRODUCT really are just so cozy and so, I dunno, just amazing really. Our family feels so complete now, with little Rover, so as a lovely treat for not chewing on my baseboards and door frames, we give him DOG TREAT PRODUCT and it's such a special family time. Ad Break OVER, 2 minutes until the next 'bus' arrives."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
She really needs to just shut her mouth regarding covid. Her life - her very comfortable life - has not changed in anyway, shape or form. She’s living the exact same life that she always has - her kids are in school/nursery, she’s still working (don’t we bloody know it) Mark is still working, she’s still going about her daily routine as usual. I honestly don’t understand why she keeps harping on about how “weird” she feels when for her, nothing has changed!!!!!!! And sorry but how tone deaf is she? “Some people can’t afford this or that but look at us! We’ve just done all our Christmas shopping! In our newly built extension with our £2K puppy.

She’s just coming across as nothing but an idiot. She really hasn’t got a clue.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Sara_M

VIP Member
She has an absolute cheek to then try and pull the "having a hard time with my mental health" trick. Charlotte, you read here, wake up!!!! You have NO IDEA the damage you could be causing your children by exploiting them online and, for what? Pure greed!!
How would you feel if one day, some creep snatched one of them from your back garden? Had a car waiting in waitrose car park because they know it leads directly to your house?
Or, if at 14, Daisy screams that she hates you, because some bullies at school made fun of some personal information they found online that you had plastered all over the Internet about her?
Or if Bill tells you he doesnt want to live with you any more because your invading his space so he wants to go live with his dad instead.
And you have to tell them mummy did it for an overpriced tap and some bifold doors.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

daes56

I can’t cope with the fucking themed lunches every day just give them a cheese sandwich and fuck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Doesn’t really like pumpkin spice latte.... but will buy one anyway and no doubt post on Instagram about it.....?! WTAF?!!!!!

What’s the constant chat about anxiety/stress....?! Feels like she’s leading up to an advert for something like Calms?

ETA: her stories today are absolutely ridiculous. So she got her bloody latte - and apparently it takes like “autumn-y” can someone please explain this for me? How in the name of fuck can it taste of a SEASON?!!!!!!!!!! Fuck off to fuck!!!!!!!!

whinging about how terribly inconvenient it is to have to actually leave her house to go to the shops to buy stuff for a brand job because it takes her away from her hectic lifestyle..... FUCK OFF. Can’t she see how absurd that is?! “Oh poor put upon me, I’m just so busy and now I’ve had to come to the shops to buy stuff for work and get myself a coffee & a wrap, isn’t my life just soooooooo hectic”

Meanwhile in our hospitals our fantastic NHS staff are working 14 hour days, have to shove half a sweaty sandwich down their neck and deal with all manner of hell trying to keep us all safe. But don’t worry - Charlotte Taylor is having an unbelievably stressful Monday, talking shite into her phone and sitting outside Starbucks......

Idiot.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Jayne82

Chatty Member
Shut the f**k up Charlotte 😡, we are about to start another National lock down, with people on 80% furlough and the self employed not knowing where their next penny is coming from, so don’t bloody patronise people with your post about how your worried, then proceed to say you’ve done your Christmas shopping online so now you feel ok and then F*****g follow it up with a AD.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

goosica

Me and my husband just watched her stories from today and there’s a bit where she says “Mark’s never had a dog before”. Husband immediately said “yeah he did but he rolled it down the stairs.”

I am so proud.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Does she even realise the absolute shite that she comes out with....?

this morning on stories.....

“I’ve already resigned myself to having a quiet family Christmas” (said as a negative thing that she’s trying to cheer herself up from)

Surely a family Christmas is what you want? You, your partner, the kids, the bloody new dog all having a cosy Christmas together in the shiny new updated house???

I know she’s whinging because she wants to do the ham day with her family and spend Christmas with her parents, doing all the stuff she’s done as a child but come on!!!!!!!!!!! Grow up. Christmas is for the kids - not for her to regress back to her own childhood!!!!

most of us will be greatful for a “quiet family Christmas” this year, especially as some poor souls won’t get that.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

MrsJones83

VIP Member
I’m sorry, but what’s she got to be blue about? As far as I know she’s not lost anyone to covid, she worked from home anyway, she’s got her partner at home with her, her kids are still going to school/nursery, and she barely went out anyway. So what is actually different for her right now?

• Heart
Reactions: 25

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
with charlotte its all about validation

she needs approval....its nuts. she's not confidant at all
See I think she’s actually very confident - she went to stage school or something didn’t she? I think she plays up and acts the part of the anxious, plain Jane, self conscious little soul.I honestly don’t think you could be an influencer if you didn’t have an abundance of arrogance & self confidence. She sits and stares at herself on camera and has done near naked photo shoots when she was pregnant...she’s filmed herself singing and fully acting out songs from musicals (CRINGE!!) ..... not the actions of someone who is at all self conscious!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Pinkbutton85

I feel for the poor dog.. especially in a few months when he goes to live with nanny and po...

But what I'm more angry about is how she finds it SO EASY to sell her children. Their choldhoods.. their privacy..

More importantly... CHARLOTTE.. CHILD TRAFFICKING IS REAL. You have LITERALLY advertised where you live, what you drive, when your kids are at clubs, how to get into your garden, whats in your house, all of their private information...

And for what? An extention and a dog?

I HONESTLY hope they sue you when they're old enough. You are exploiting your children and quite frankly putting them in danger. Have you ever asked them if they're okay with being exploited for your own personal and financial gain? Have you ever explained to them how you have put their safety at risk? Or if all the 'fun' things you do with them is purely for the gram? Or how you have given them a digital footprint before they're even old enough to decide if they want one?

We know you read here... Maybe address some of the points made by the many people who see through your shit?

• Heart
Reactions: 23