Charlotte Louise Taylor #8 AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry, but what’s she got to be blue about? As far as I know she’s not lost anyone to covid, she worked from home anyway, she’s got her partner at home with her, her kids are still going to school/nursery, and she barely went out anyway. So what is actually different for her right now?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I can only see that she's gained in lockdown, extension, puppy, work, hauls upon hauls of stuff, yet spends her days crying... sorry over what exactly

Reactions: 19
I can only see that she's gained in lockdown, extension, puppy, work, hauls upon hauls of stuff, yet spends her days crying... sorry over what exactly
Dont forget she also gained weight... she keeps telling us that 😂😂

Seriously though, I dont know!! They're all at it when life really hasn't changed for them!

Reactions: 12
Charlotte always seems to have "blue" days when her thread has been quite active. Just coincidence, eh Char 😉
I suspect there's also an AD coming this evening, or tomorrow. Seems to be a pattern lately. A "down day", lots of sympathy, then churns out an AD in the hope of engagement and no backlash.

Reactions: 10
I’m sorry, but what’s she got to be blue about? As far as I know she’s not lost anyone to covid, she worked from home anyway, she’s got her partner at home with her, her kids are still going to school/nursery, and she barely went out anyway. So what is actually different for her right now?
Exactly. Nothing has changed for her. Mark is still working, they had a new extension built, she's still rolling out the Ads, they got a dog and her family all live close by. So I find the whole faux 'I hope you're ok, I really do' nauseating.

Reactions: 19
(from stories) 'and my hormones aren't helping.'

Isn't blaming hormones for your mood something only done when you're pregnant??

Reactions: 5
(from stories) 'and my hormones aren't helping.'

Isn't blaming hormones for your mood something only done when you're pregnant??
she talks a lot about her PMS/periods/hormones etc. It’s all a bit TMI.Like she constantly feels the need to remind everyone that she has periods. Really weird.

Reactions: 3
she talks a lot about her PMS/periods/hormones etc. It’s all a bit TMI.Like she constantly feels the need to remind everyone that she has periods. Really weird.
Ah, ok. I've personally never experienced mood swings/hormonal things from periods before.
Guess it's not pregnancy weight gain then.

Reactions: 1
She's just a massive bleeping attention seeker. The big eyes and pouty lip get my blood bubbling.

Reactions: 9
i also think another AD is coming

and maybe, just possibly, her and Mark are not getting on too well....she would be gutted over one argument

Reactions: 8
maybe her parents are more hands on than she is letting on and with the kids in school they don’t wanna risk getting Covid (understandable). I can’t see what else it could be ??

Reactions: 2
maybe her parents are more hands on than she is letting on and with the kids in school they don’t wanna risk getting Covid (understandable). I can’t see what else it could be ??
I don’t think there’s anything actually wrong at all. It’s just easy content. She’s got nothing else to post about so is just throwing generic statements out about covid because it’s something to talk about. She also loves to play the pity card and film herself pouting and looking all miserable and the whole “oh woe is me, isn’t life so hard” chat.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think there’s anything actually wrong at all. It’s just easy content. She’s got nothing else to post about so is just throwing generic statements out about covid because it’s something to talk about. She also loves to play the pity card and film herself pouting and looking all miserable and the whole “oh woe is me, isn’t life so hard” chat.
maybe angling for a few people to gush 'oh charlotte, you have SO got it all together!!"

Reactions: 4
I can imagine she is an exhausting person to be around, probably why she has very few friends. She seems to somehow look for reasons to be negative.

Thread title suggestion: Merl the pup, Mar the shar, calories galore in my costa cup

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion: Lockdown 2, feeling blue, #ad to do, merl don’t poo, seen my new loo? *bumps into Sue*

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.