Charlotte Louise Taylor #8 AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sent Charlotte a message to kindly point out a few things about owning a Puppy as I’m a Veterinary Surgeon. It comes from a place of kindness ♥
She won't reply. She doesn't reply to any messages that she gets. She never responds on YT either. I'd love to know exactly what she does all day (aside from grocery shopping (ITS FOOD SHOPPING NOT GROCERIES)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She won't reply. She doesn't reply to any messages that she gets. She never responds on YT either. I'd love to know exactly what she does all day (aside from grocery shopping (ITS FOOD SHOPPING NOT GROCERIES)
I’ve actually had a few replies from her on instagram

Reactions: 2
I'm half American, I've always called it groceries... It does wind me up when British people say groceries 😬

Reactions: 3
Why is she letting the puppy sit all over her new sofa. She’s only had him a day, she’s letting him run round like crazy in the garden, which is not good whilst his bones are still developing, she’s got Stan tormenting him with a dog toy, he’s crated all night and not let out to go the toilet ( which is to long for a puppy). But she’s read all the books and she knows what she’s doing.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Don’t forget the dangerous collar!

And he wasn’t in a car restraint Travelling home (from what i could see) as per the LAW!!

My dog actually got her collar caught on her crate, it was pure luck that I happened to be there, and even then it was frightening. I wish someone had told me before then about collars and crates.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Why is she so lazy when she talks? She sounds like she is bordering on tears in her latest story, her voice is so groany and low. I think it's an attempt to sound all lovely and child like.

Why is she so lazy when she talks? She sounds like she is bordering on tears in her latest story, her voice is so groany and low. I think it's an attempt to sound all lovely and child like.
she always sounds either half asleep or on the verge of tears. She’s got such a monotonous, boring, dirge of a voice. I also cannot stand the ever patronising “hope you’re all ok” ————urhhhhhh.

I notice after the ‘Bill is older’ comment someone called her out on it in a comment last night and said is he not keen ———- obviously not Charl is overcompensating with the in-depth morning analysis on her latest grid post. Still no picture of them together ... very telling.

Reactions: 3
I notice after the ‘Bill is older’ comment someone called her out on it in a comment last night and said is he not keen ———- obviously not Charl is overcompensating with the in-depth morning analysis on her latest grid post. Still no picture of them together ... very telling.
Yeah I saw that comment! And yes, all the waffle about Bill & the puppy this morning but no photo....... I call bullshit. He doesn’t like the dog, why can’t she just be honest and say he’s not so keen?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.