Charlotte Louise Taylor #8 AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I rolled my eyes at the fact they were even decorating for bloody Halloween anyway, particularly 3 weeks before the day itself! But the fact that THAT is what she was referring to?! A few crappy pumpkin things, a sign and some black streamers?! Seriously- why bother?!

Reactions: 8
At the end of the pumpkin post
"And remember, you are loved, just as you are"
Oh do f*** off Charlotte 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Any one else sick of her showing us her kitchen in her stories. It’s like it’s the only room in the house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Any one else sick of her showing us her kitchen in her stories. It’s like it’s the only room in the house 😂
I’m sick of her in general and have no interest in her life anymore despite being a follower who used to really enjoy her content. But, like I’ve said before, I don’t seem to be able to unfollow - it’s like I’m fascinated by how much she’s changed and just need to see what ridiculous thing she does next 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe I’ve missed this... but does she have two dining tables? If so..........why?!
She does... I rewatched a few times because I thought I was losing it!
Neither of them look big enough for a family of 5 to eat comfortably. Especially as the children get older!

Reactions: 5
She does... I rewatched a few times because I thought I was losing it!
Neither of them look big enough for a family of 5 to eat comfortably. Especially as the children get older!
Maybe that’s why they have two. They’ll have to eat at separate tables in future 😂 I haven’t watched her vlogs in a while, but I’m assuming that the extension isn’t decorated fully? Where the second table is looks so sparse, I assumed it would be a play area for the kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I watched the house renovation update
Its confusing table does look tiny
The one in the extension is her desk as shark was using their old bedroom which is now daisy room you cant swing a cat in their new room or a puppy.
So sharky has her grim desk in the weird lounge and why the feck does he sit at his desk with his hood up.
Hes always wearing a hoody .

But new year plans are make the play corner in the old lounge thier combined office amd redo the weird lounge.

Their rooms still taking forever and day.

That puppy going have a feild day chewing all the wicker tat one side of the snug.
The non existent puppy has hiw inw cupboard full tat already and aldi special dog bed.

Why keep hair straighteners in tv table?
The whole place is cluttered.
The flowers on the hob really irritate me.
The whole tour very lack lustre.

But the bathrooms bad a glow up.
And so much autumn stuff everywhere as they love autumn.

Reactions: 11
Maybe that’s why they have two. They’ll have to eat at separate tables in future 😂 I haven’t watched her vlogs in a while, but I’m assuming that the extension isn’t decorated fully? Where the second table is looks so sparse, I assumed it would be a play area for the kids.
No doubt we'll have a story that her parents had 2 tables so it reminds her of them growing up. Or that the children will sit at one table so her and Mark can sit together and flirt, every night will be a romantic date night!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm so confused why she thought it was necessary to tell us what was in every cupboard in the utility room. Her content is so dry right now.

Reactions: 6
Do you think she’s trolling us 😂 with the pic of her utility room because ‘she just loves it’If she is she truly is one pathetic sad individual.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does she have to post stories of her cuddling her children? We get it, you love your kids. I feel it's such a private thing to be doing that. I'm sure 40k followers couldn't care less about cuddles with Stanners.

Why does she have to post stories of her cuddling her children? We get it, you love your kids. I feel it's such a private thing to be doing that. I'm sure 40k followers couldn't care less about cuddles with Stanners.
It does my head in. Is she unable to enjoy a moment with her child without sharing it?

No doubt we'll have a story that her parents had 2 tables so it reminds her of them growing up. Or that the children will sit at one table so her and Mark can sit together and flirt, every night will be a romantic date night!
😂😂 or Mark used to roll them down the stairs....he’s from Preston incase you didn’t know 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
with charlotte its all about validation

she needs approval....its nuts. she's not confidant at all

Reactions: 3

It’s bizarre. Is always about having what everyone else has, keeping up with the Jones’ type attitude

Reactions: 3

See I think she’s actually very confident - she went to stage school or something didn’t she? I think she plays up and acts the part of the anxious, plain Jane, self conscious little soul.I honestly don’t think you could be an influencer if you didn’t have an abundance of arrogance & self confidence. She sits and stares at herself on camera and has done near naked photo shoots when she was pregnant...she’s filmed herself singing and fully acting out songs from musicals (CRINGE!!) ..... not the actions of someone who is at all self conscious!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
At the end of the pumpkin post
"And remember, you are loved, just as you are"
Oh do f*** off Charlotte 🙄
I'm so sure that's a quote from Mark Darcy in Bridget jones's diary.
"just as you are" 😂😂😂 which may I add she watched it a few weeks ago. Absolute drip.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.